Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

In The Mind Of A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In The Mind Of A Man (673 Views)

When The Mind Is Sick / No Family Member Has The Mind And Courage To... / What Really Makes Men Tick? Steve Harvey Lets You Inside The Mind Of A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Mind Of A Man by email1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2010
What goes on in the mind of a man when his wife is in the delivery room? My elder sis very recently delivered her first issue and almost immediately another woman delievered her first child. My sis husband was not there at the time of the delievery but the other woman's husband was.

I noticed the man couldn't control himself as he pace up and down the passage and when the child finally came, he took his time inspecting the newborn as if to be sure the child was truely his. This is what I think anyway, what do men generally think?
Re: In The Mind Of A Man by tEsLim(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2010
NO! Thats not what comes to your mind. He's probably thinking wow! God get power oh! Na me born this child so? Na wa oh! Look him nose self , just like my own. Na wa oh! Which name I go give this boy self?
Re: In The Mind Of A Man by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
I am sure many things goes on in their minds but one thing is for sure,
they come out with enormous respect for their wives/gfs
Re: In The Mind Of A Man by AqRiUsAge(f): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2010
Its normal to inspect the baby for abnormalities and as tEslim said, to similarities also. When the baby is finally born, the parent is like "omg this is the person we've been waiting for for so long, now we get t see who the baby resembles".
Re: In The Mind Of A Man by sms4health: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2010
tEsLim is right.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: 4-year-old’s Rape Ordeal / Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband / What would you do if you think your step family is invading you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.