Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

What would you do if you think your step family is invading you - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What would you do if you think your step family is invading you (675 Views)

My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. / 4 Reasons Why Family Is Better Than Friends / Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What would you do if you think your step family is invading you by Nayah(f): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2011
8If they're always criticize what you do, when they put you down in public or want to control your marriage
Would you talk to them straighforword , talk to your partner to make them understand, or just let it be just to keep your couple in "safe"

Peace
Re: What would you do if you think your step family is invading you by iice(f): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2011
Don't understand
Re: What would you do if you think your step family is invading you by Nayah(f): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2011
IICE hello I'm just asking you what would be your reaction if you think your step family is "invading you"
Re: What would you do if you think your step family is invading you by iice(f): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2011
Well the initial post didn't make any sense.  Good you altered it.

If you're not close to them, you simply just make boundaries. 
Personally, whether step or not family members, i make boundaries.
Just coz they're blood, doesn't exempt them

And this doesn't belong here.
Moved

(1) (Reply)

u / Family Fun / Are U Looking For Spiritual Solutions To All Ur Problems? Click Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.