Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? (2430 Views)

God Does Not Need Your Offering, But Your Humility And Obedience / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Righteousness89(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2019
frank317:

All this ones na threat... Just answer the question. We are not afraid of ur God.
The ONE who Created you can do what he likes with you.
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by frank317: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Graduateacher:

"He/she", who's that?

The God I know is a "He". God is not all interfering though, most times, you need to "ask for His service". I never heard Abel ask God to protect him from his viscous brother.

PS: I don't respond to mentions from atheists.

Does God have joystick?
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by frank317: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2019
Righteousness89:

The ONE who Created you can do what he likes with you.

Everybody can do what they like...

Well, thanks for showing God can do anything, including stupid things...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Righteousness89(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2019
frank317:

Everybody can do what they like...

Well, thanks for showing God can do anything, including stupid things...

My Bro, the same BEING you call Stupid is the same Person you will Report to once you leave the Earth...

Just Imagine How it will be?
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by frank317: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Righteousness89:

My Bro, the same BEING you call Stupid is the same Person you will Report to once you leave the Earth...

Just Imagine How it will be?

U created God in ur head...that's why he is clueless. I can't report to the nonsense u created in ur head and call God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by johnw47: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2019
Maximus69:

Na wah o!

Are you this hurt that you can't even focus on anything else apart from trailing me for vengeance? cheesy

habitual lying™ max

trailing you for vengance, laugh
when was the last time i replied to a post of yours, a week ago or more
which by the way is what is done at these forums

and vengence? what nonsense is that, i replied to your post because it is lies
and your running away from it attests to that, ha ha

Maximus69:
Well i know my presentations hurts a lot most especially when you're not on the side of the TRUTH, but take heart. Hebrews 4:12
It's almost two weeks now that i've discussed with you last on another thread, try to forget the past and continue with your life. Ephesians 4:26

your typical false jw lies, you started out with sewer mouth, and then excuses, and now back to lies, laughing

Maximus69:
So can you now address the OP's question P L E A S E?

oh duh, if i wanted to address the op i would, i addressed your lies, oh running away one

Maximus69:
Your response to my post has no substantial point to discuss. The only part you need to work on is about the

BOOK OF LIFE!

You argued that the Bible is not that book, but forgot that it's what's in the mind of an author that's written in his book! Luke 6:45
And God is the author of the Bible. 2Timothy 3:16, 2Peter 1:21

lying max, of course those verses have nothing to do with the bible being THE BOOK OF LIFE:

Luk 6:45  A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2Pe 1:21  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 

Maximus69:
So the book of life simply connotes God's memory {Revelations 20:15 compared to Malachi 3:16} and the Bible is teaching us that he keeps in mind all righteous people beginning with Abel till today! Luke 20:37-38

and once again oh confused max
those verses have nothing to do with the bible being THE BOOK OF LIFE, like you lie and say it is, oh twister max:

Rev 20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Mal 3:16  Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.

Luk 20:37  Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 
Luk 20:38  For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

false jw max, what a bad mouthed, lying, running away, full of excuses, twister you are

THE BOOK OF LIFE whether figurative or literal, is where God has written the names of the saved
since before the world, it is not the bible, oh duh duh duh, know nothing
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2019
johnw47:

habitual lying™ max

trailing you for vengance, laugh
when was the last time i replied to a post of yours, a week ago or more
which by the way is what is done at these forums

and vengence? what nonsense is that, i replied to your post because it is lies
and your running away from it attests to that, ha ha

your typical false jw lies, you started out with sewer mouth, and then excuses, and now back to lies, laughing

oh duh, if i wanted to address the op i would, i addressed your lies, oh running away one

lying max, of course those verses have nothing to do with the bible being THE BOOK OF LIFE:

Luk 6:45  A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2Pe 1:21  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 

and once again oh confused max
those verses have nothing to do with the bible being THE BOOK OF LIFE, like you lie and say it is, oh twister max:

Rev 20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Mal 3:16  Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.

Luk 20:37  Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 
Luk 20:38  For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

false jw max, what a bad mouthed, lying, running away, full of excuses, twister you are

THE BOOK OF LIFE whether figurative or literal, is where God has written the names of the saved
since before the world, it is not the bible, oh duh duh duh, know nothing

The book of life simply means where God has written the names of his righteous servants and the Bible has given us clues on those whose names are already in that book! cheesy

So what's your stress nah? cheesy

God never wrote anybody's name before he created the world because that would have meant predestination and if so then all your effort is meaningless since the names of those that will be declared are already written! undecided

My guy, where you're having problems is what Jesus said regarding those whose favored from the founding of the world! Matthew 25:34 compared to Hebrews 9:26

It simply means virtuous people because God can never ignore virtuous deeds {Genesis 18:23} as the one and only GOOD person! Luke 18:19

And because the foundation of his plans is of GOOD motives, all those who choose to be good are already in line for his arrangements so to speak! 2Chronicles 16:9

That's why Jesus said 'from the foundation of the world' the WORLD in that context means those who choose to be wicked {1John 2:17} so God started the writing of names from the day Adam and Eve chose to rebel against him and the first name on that list is revealed in the Bible book of Hebrews 11:4! smiley

So your argument is of no relevance here Sir, just address the question of the OP as you've been taught by your religion or better still by your so called holy spirit if you don't agree that people should be taught God's word! wink
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Emusan(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2019
frank317:

Do u know the implications of accepting we are created for a purpose? It eliminates Gods role.. It shows that prayer, fasting and praises are silly, because with or without these things ur purpose stands.

So how do you know that prayer, fasting and praises aren't part of that purpose
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Righteousness89(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2019
frank317:

U created God in ur head...that's why he is clueless. I can't report to the nonsense u created in ur head and call God.

These Words will be Relayed to you on the D day...

You Passed Judgement on yourself and by Yourself...
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by johnw47: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2019
Maximus69:

The book of life simply means where God has written the names of his righteous servants and the Bible has given us clues on those whose names are already in that book! cheesy

God never wrote anybody's name before he created the world because that would have meant predestination and if so then all your effort is meaningless since the names of those that will be declared are already written! undecided

My guy, where you're having problems is what Jesus said regarding those whose favored from the founding of the world! Matthew 25:34 compared to Hebrews 9:26

It simply means virtuous people because God can never ignore virtuous deeds {Genesis 18:23} as the one and only GOOD person! Luke 18:19

And because the foundation of his plans is of GOOD motives, all those who choose to be good are already in line for his arrangements so to speak! 2Chronicles 16:9

That's why Jesus said 'from the foundation of the world' the WORLD in that context means those who choose to be wicked {1John 2:17} so God started the writing of names from the day Adam and Eve chose to rebel against him and the first name on that list is revealed in the Bible book of Hebrews 11:4! smiley

So your argument is of no relevance here Sir, just address the question of the OP as you've been taught by your religion or better still by your so called holy spirit if you don't agree that people should be taught God's word! wink

lying pharisee™ false jw max
all of your twisting and skirting around the issue, and just because you cannot admit the truth that you are wrong, the bible is not THE BOOK OF LIFE cheesy oh blinded phony jw

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

johnw47:

self righteous™ max

i see, so according to you God allowed abel to be murdered to protect him from the evils of life, duh.

enoch was taken up alive, so not to be compared.

i suppose God allowed young stephen to be stoned to death to protect him from the evils of the world too, ha ha pathetic,
rubbish out of your know nothing head

i don't mind calling the bible the book of life
but it's not "THE BOOK of LIFE" that the bible itself speaks of

"THE BOOK of LIFE" whether figurative or literal is a book containing the names of all the saved
since creation
God had the saved in mind and He wrote their names in "THE BOOK OF LIFE", even before he made the world.

of course moses, matthew etc. wrote the God inspired bible

ask for scriptures on anything i have said
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
johnw47:

lying pharisee™ false jw max
all of your twisting and skirting around the issue, and just because you cannot admit the truth that you are wrong, the bible is not THE BOOK OF LIFE cheesy oh blinded phony jw

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Instead of addressing the OP's question, you keep crying over one man's post when there are countless post addressing the issue!
Are you saying all of them are correct and only the one you're arguing is wrong or you've nothing tangible to say than to keep ARGUING?

Abeg oga Johnny it's OK, address the OP's question Sir! cheesy
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by frank317: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Emusan:

So how do you know that prayer, fasting and praises aren't part of that purpose

ya right... same why some people who dont bother to pray is part of a purpose and the need for you guys to preach to him on the relevance of prayer is part of the purpose(despite your God assigning them never to believe. Your purpose on earth is to go on a wild goose chase for your God.

Pls put on ur thinking cap for once.
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by frank317: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
Righteousness89:

These Words will be Relayed to you on the D day...

You Passed Judgement on yourself and by Yourself...

Oga, next time if u are asked a question you dont know, say u dont have the answer instead of issuing out meaningless threat, not everyone is scared of your nonexistent God.
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Emusan(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
frank317:
ya right... same why some people who dont bother to pray is part of a purpose and the need for you guys to preach to him on the relevance of prayer is part of the purpose(despite your God assigning them never to believe. Your purpose on earth is to go on a wild goose chase for your God.

This doesn't address my question

Pls put on ur thinking cap for once.

Did you put your first?
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
frank317:

Oga, next time if u are asked a question you dont know, say u dont have the answer instead of issuing out meaningless threat, not everyone is scared of your nonexistent God.

Hello Frank,

Let's reason together logically on the issue of God's existence. In all cases, WITNESSES are called to narrate what happened behind the scene that's not obvious to everyone.
Well i happens to be one of God's Witnesses, and i'm a living proof of his existence.
So can we just have a friendly chat on the issue?

Please we need not go emotional about this, let's feel free to ask whatever question comes to our minds and be tactful with our expressions! There's no need to fear or threaten someone just because he/she demands for a reason for believing in an invisible spirit that intelligent individuals must obey! wink

So can we chat as intellectuals, please ignore any third party for now if you feel such could cause any distraction, i promise not to address any other post apart from your!

My name is Maximus and i'm one of God's Witnesses!
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by frank317: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Maximus69:

Hello Frank,

Let's reason together logically on the issue of God's existence. In all cases, WITNESSES are called to narrate what happened behind the scene that's not obvious to everyone.
Well i happens to be one of God's Witnesses, and i'm a living proof of his existence.
So can we just have a friendly chat on the issue?
Cool so how are u God's witness? When and how did he call u to become a witness?
How are u are living prove that God exists

Please we need not go emotional about this, let's feel free to ask whatever question comes to our minds and be tactful with our expressions! There's no need to fear or threaten someone just because he/she demands for a reason for believing in an invisible spirit that intelligent individuals must obey! wink
Nice... So please answer the OP... Why did God not protect Abel even after accepting his sacrifice and being pleased with him.

So can we chat as intellectuals, please ignore any third party for now if you feel such could cause any distraction, i promise not to address any other post apart from your!

My name is Maximus and i'm one of God's Witnesses!

Nice to meet u Mr Maximus, I expect a maximum answer
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by johnw47: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Instead of addressing the OP's question, you keep crying over one man's post when there are countless post addressing the issue!
Are you saying all of them are correct and only the one you're arguing is wrong or you've nothing tangible to say than to keep ARGUING?

Abeg oga Johnny it's OK, address the OP's question Sir! cheesy

habitual lying™ max
you are still running away from the issues i raised with you - your lies

but i give you this, you are of your god, the father of lies
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by johnw47: 12:57am On Jul 10, 2019
Maximus69:

habitual lying™ max
of course that has nothing to do with your lie that the book of life is the bible, oh twister-lying one

Maximus69:

oh duh, whether God wrote names in the book of life before the foundation of the world or since is not the subject that you keep running away from
your god the devil is the father of lies and you have learnt well from him through your false jw elders
but our christian God knows all things even the end from the beginning, and God - Jesus can keep names in His book of life or blot them out:
Rev_3:5  He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Maximus69:

scardy cat max you continually run away from the issues, of course:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

^^^ it can be clearly seen how along with others, Jesus was talking about you there, max

the christian God knows who will be saved from the foundation of the world just like He knew
from the foundation of the world that the Lamb would be slain

Rev_17:8  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

the names of the unsaved were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world
implying that the names of the saved were written in the book of life from the foundation of the world

Rev_13:8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

just as God knew the names of the unsaved and the saved from the foundation of the world
the Lamb slain was also known from the foundation of the world

the christian God knows everything, oh know nothing false jw max
it's your god the devil who is not all knowing-omniscient

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2019
johnw47:

habitual lying™ max
of course that has nothing to do with your lie that the book of life is the bible, oh twister-lying one

oh duh, whether God wrote names in the book of life before the foundation of the world or since is not the subject that you keep running away from
your god the devil is the father of lies and you have learnt well from him through your false jw elders
but our christian God knows all things even the end from the beginning, and God - Jesus can keep names in His book of life or blot them out:
Rev_3:5  He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

scardy cat max you continually run away from the issues, of course:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

^^^ it can be clearly seen how along with others, Jesus was talking about you there, max

the christian God knows who will be saved from the foundation of the world just like He knew
from the foundation of the world that the Lamb would be slain

Rev_17:8  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

the names of the unsaved were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world
implying that the names of the saved were written in the book of life from the foundation of the world

Rev_13:8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

just as God knew the names of the unsaved and the saved from the foundation of the world
the Lamb slain was also known from the foundation of the world

the christian God knows everything, oh know nothing false jw max
it's your god the devil who is not all knowing-omniscient

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Once beaten twice shy! wink

I've got no issue with you as far as this thread is concerned Sir, so address the OP's question just like every other follower here! cheesy

I'm sorry to disappoint you, if you want to argue go and look for your type {1Timothy 6:4,Titus 3:9} true Christians only make presentations and if you're not OK with our presentation, we're to leave PEACEFULLY! Matthew 10:13, Luke 10:5-6 wink
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by johnw47: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Once beaten twice shy! wink

I've got no issue with you as far as this thread is concerned Sir, so address the OP's question just like every other follower here! cheesy

I'm sorry to disappoint you, if you want to argue go and look for your type {1Timothy 6:4,Titus 3:9} true Christians only make presentations and if you're not OK with our presentation, we're to leave PEACEFULLY! Matthew 10:13, Luke 10:5-6 wink

habitual lying™ max

well i'm certainly not going to do anything your way, the way of lies and denial etc.

it's amazing how you lie and lie and lie, and i ocassionally like to show them up

all your lying is endogenous, passed on to you from your god and father the devil:

false jw max, re. your lie that the bible is the book of life:

that would mean that satan the devil is saved, because his name is written there, oh duh know nothing false jw

did God really allow abel to be murdered to protect him from the evils of life, ha ha
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by johnw47: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Why not just make your own presentation in response to the OP's quest?

I don't have time arguing with insanes o! cheesy

habitual lying™ false jw max
what part of my post makes me insane
the exposing your lie that God allowed abel to be murdered so he wouldn't have to experience the evils of life
or, exposing your lie that the bible is the book of life

1Ti 6:3  If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 
1Ti 6:4  He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 

smiley the bible talks a lot about you puffed up know nothings
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2019
johnw47:

habitual lying™ false jw max
what part of my post makes me insane
the exposing your lie that God allowed abel to be murdered so he wouldn't have to experience the evils of life
or, exposing your lie that the bible is the book of life

1Ti 6:3  If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 
1Ti 6:4  He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 

smiley the bible talks a lot about you puffed up know nothings

I'm not the cause of your misfortune Sir! cheesy

So back to the Topic of discuss here.
"Why Did God Accepted Abel's Offering but Failed To Protect Him?"

Oga Johnny, let your reasonableness be obvious to people { Philippians 4:5} so that they'll know you have a purpose and not just some frustrated, jobless miscreants forming born again Christians on social media! cheesy
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by johnw47: 8:00am On Jul 11, 2019
Maximus69:

I'm not the cause of your misfortune Sir! cheesy

So back to the Topic of discuss here.
"Why Did God Accepted Abel's Offering but Failed To Protect Him?"

Oga Johnny, let your reasonableness be obvious to people { Philippians 4:5} so that they'll know you have a purpose and not just some frustrated, jobless miscreants forming born again Christians on social media! cheesy

habitual lying™ max
forever the liar, of course, like your father the devil:

Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2019
johnw47:

habitual lying™ max
forever the liar, of course, like your father the devil:

Eeyaa, see confirmed insanity!

WHY DID GOD ACCEPTED ABEL'S OFFERING, BUT FAILED TO PROTECT HIM?

Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you for showing me the way ooooooooo! smiley
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by johnw47: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Eeyaa, see confirmed insanity!

WHY DID GOD ACCEPTED ABEL'S OFFERING, BUT FAILED TO PROTECT HIM?

Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you for showing me the way ooooooooo! smiley

tormented lying false jw max

forever the lying sewer mouth, and all because you cannot admit your lies that i point out, pathetic smiley
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by CaveAdullam: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
One thing I love about atheists is that on one hand they are trying to disprove God but on the other hand they are giving Christians real opportunity in exploring God.
Never for once have I neglected the questions thrown by atheists because answers must always come due to the fact that truth and I mean all truth abides with the Spirit of Christ. But atheists already have their mind made up and are ready to turn truth into lie because of their foolishness or will I say blind spiritual state.

Abel was the first innocent man to be killed or the first Matyr (because he was killed as a result of pursing the cause of his Maker), but he is not the only one recorded in the Holy Bible and you need to be more observant because you will see many on these last days die like Abel in Christendom. Lol

God is not accountable to any man, anyhow He chooses to go you either follow or ignore, and this must be counted as one of the true quality of a Deity or are you trying to tell me that the Potter is accountable to his Pots?

Sickness/ diseases excluded except otherwise, Christians are permitted to leave the earth through (persecutions or natural death), but this does not matter, what matters is the course they followed and the accomplishment of that purpose in regards to the course pursued. Abel fulfilled his part on earth and supposing you all atheists are not spiritually blind you would have seen all the spiritual principles connected to his existence and death as it was never against the will of the Almighty God neither was He taken unaware.

Lets I forget as Christ is so we are in this world, and for us to enjoy a glory as His we must suffer a suffering like His. Ehn Shikenah!

There are many verses in the Holy Bible that can satisfy your curiosity but only if you will remove the log of wood in your eyes before finding fault in God Mr euromilion.

Isaiah 57:1-4
NIV:The righteous perish, and no one takes it to heart; the devout are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil.
NIV:Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death.
NIV:“But you—come here, you children of a sorceress, you offspring of adulterers and prostitutes!
NIV:Who are you mocking? At whom do you sneer and stick out your tongue? Are you not a brood of rebels, the offspring of liars?

NB: I don't waste my phone ink over arguments.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Ihedinobi3: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
frank317:

Stop changing the topic... Why didn't God protect Abel, despite being pleased with him and accepting his sacrifice.
There was no change of subjects. The underlying assumption of his question was suspect.
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by kunleweb: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Solite3 I'm surprised you didn't make any comment on this thread
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by LordReed(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Excellent question.
Re: Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
■ The story of Cain and Abel was a very fascinating story that everytime I think about it, it brings more questions with no reasonable answers. So over to you my Christian friends, if God is all seeing eye which I have no doubt that he/she might be, why didn't he/she Protect Abel from being Killed?
Every man, including the righteous, is meant to die at some point in time though! So why should God have protected Abel from the end that awaited him when it came? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion is confusing me. / Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) / How Do Our Pastors Earn So Much Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.