Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Student Ritualist Caught At Futo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Ritualist Caught At Futo (972 Views)

Massive Python Caught At Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, Katsina (Photos) / FG Uncovers N1.2bn Fraud At FUTO, UNIABUJA / 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Ritualist Caught At Futo by jukekeocha: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
FUTO Man O' War apprehended a "Yahoo Plus Ritualist" this morning at Bliss Mansion, Umuchima.He is a student of Biological Science, Federal Univeristy of Techology( FUTO)(name withheld) .we gathered that he tried using a fellow student for ritual .

Interviewing the Victim, whose name is Daniel, a final year student of Biological Science, he reported that "He called me at late hours of the night appealing to me to allow him sleep over at my place. I sent him the address of my place and when he came, he narrated to me how he was arrested by the police and the other stories afterwards. He told me that he doesn't want more troubles, so he decided to lie low at my place.

The victim was reported to be in the same department with the criminal,which made him accept the guy without suspicion . He insisted I go get him something to eat, I had to borrow #200 from my lodge mate and on my way, i started asking myself why would he be insisting I get him something knowing how dangerous, Umuchima can be at night but I only prayed to God to take control. I cooked for him but he refused to eat, saying that I put something in the food which I didn't.

Some minutes past 12:00am, he came to the bed telling me that.

READ MORE ABOUT THIS ATTACK ON A FUTO STUDENT

Re: Student Ritualist Caught At Futo by kunleweb: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
This old thing student cheesy
Re: Student Ritualist Caught At Futo by delishpot: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
I don't click on half stories. I'd rather Google it and read from another blog. Yes... I am petty like that. If you can't post full gist I can't waste my MB to checkout your blog.

3 Likes

Re: Student Ritualist Caught At Futo by Cornrows(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
grin
delishpot:
I don't click on half stories. I'd rather Google it and read from another blog. Yes... I am petty like that. If you can't post full gist I can't waste my MB to checkout your blog.

Continuation grin

Some minutes past 12:00am, he came to the bed telling me that the music I was playing was disturbing him, because he hasn't slept for about 2days. Suddenly he started making incarnations, I initially thought it was funny not until he started asking me why I haven't slept off yet, I told him I would sleep when the time comes.

riuatlist at Futo

Although secretly, I was praying. At 2:00am he started beating me up and when I was shouting, he told me that no one can hear my voice. I struggled with him for so long, destroying the property in my room.
At 2:30am, my lodge mates started coming for my rescue and by God's grace, I could open the door for them.

He also told me that his plan was that in the morning, he would collect money and when he use it".Information gathered was that the young man is also a cultist but was using people for rituals for the sole purpose of his yahoo plus activity.

This should sound as a warning sign to other students to be very careful and security conscious. Mind whom you accept into your room or house no matter the reason.As at the compilation of this report, the ritualist has been handed over to DSS for further investigations and judgement.

Students are also advised to make aa distress call to the following numbers.In time of distress.

Man O' War — 0706 450 8635

ICPC/SAV — 0903 565 0871

SUG PRO — 0806 780 9602

SUG President — 0806 240 3447

2 Likes

Re: Student Ritualist Caught At Futo by CodeTemplar: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Can anyone who has clicked it please summarize for us?
Re: Student Ritualist Caught At Futo by kaycexx(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wack story.
Re: Student Ritualist Caught At Futo by Asquare84(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
You mean a final year students can put up this kind of kindergarten write up
Re: Student Ritualist Caught At Futo by delishpot: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Cornrows:
grin

Continuation grin

Some minutes past 12:00am, he came to the bed telling me that the music I was playing was disturbing him, because he hasn't slept for about 2days. Suddenly he started making incarnations, I initially thought it was funny not until he started asking me why I haven't slept off yet, I told him I would sleep when the time comes.

riuatlist at Futo

Although secretly, I was praying. At 2:00am he started beating me up and when I was shouting, he told me that no one can hear my voice. I struggled with him for so long, destroying the property in my room.
At 2:30am, my lodge mates started coming for my rescue and by God's grace, I could open the door for them.

He also told me that his plan was that in the morning, he would collect money and when he use it".Information gathered was that the young man is also a cultist but was using people for rituals for the sole purpose of his yahoo plus activity.

This should sound as a warning sign to other students to be very careful and security conscious. Mind whom you accept into your room or house no matter the reason.As at the compilation of this report, the ritualist has been handed over to DSS for further investigations and judgement.

Students are also advised to make aa distress call to the following numbers.In time of distress.

Man O' War — 0706 450 8635

ICPC/SAV — 0903 565 0871

SUG PRO — 0806 780 9602

SUG President — 0806 240 3447

grin you the real MVP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Academic And Professional Masters Degree / . / 2021 Waec Civic Education (civic Education) Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.