Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? (1559 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by Timekeeper: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yucks, it stinks... I can't even imagine giving a lady head when I'm aware that she has done abortion before.. Iyanma, iyorkotor, the place will be greasy... It wunt get out of my head, I fit insert dick or finger but to give her head, my mouth for aborted pussy, chai... Iyanma.. It's sucks.

The only condition is if she aborted for me but no lady can be pushed to abort for me lai Lai.

Stupidity and co

Can you give a lady head when you know say she done do abortion

Cc:Lalasticala
IamPlato
MariaLavina
biglittlelois
Amatarasha
funmisticqueen
cornerplus
Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
I don't know if some people engage their brains before they engage fingers.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]

First to comment
Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by Timekeeper: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Celestial777:
[color=#770077][/color]
First to comment
Ur villages people are behind ur network provider

5 Likes

Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lol. grin timekeeper??

I don’t even know what to say. This table you want to shake. Make I come down first before you start shake am.
Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by FreeSpirited: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Timekeeper:
Yucks, it stinks... I can't even imagine giving a lady head when I'm aware that she has done abortion before.. Iyanma, iyorkotor, the place will be greasy... It wunt get out of my head, I fit insert dick or finger but to give her head, my mouth for aborted pussy, chai... Iyanma.. It's sucks.

The only condition is if she aborted for me but no lady can be pushed to abort for me lai Lai.

Stupidity and co

IamPlato
MariaLavina
biglittlelois
Amatarasha
funmisticqueen
cornerplus

Assuming you don't know, cos majority of ladies that have stayed in serious long relationship without ending in marriage has done abortion....its only 1 or 2% of ladies that have done abortion that will tell you.....So if u gave head to a normal fine gal that has done abortion but you dint know, will you die? U no get sense.
Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by FreeSpirited: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Timekeeper:

Mumu if she tell u nko.. U go stil lick am, chop am suck am
You are fool. Most won't tell you....and u would have licked such pussy. Stop being childish and idiotic at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by IamPlato(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
You Are Just Being Sentimental
Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by Amatarasha(f): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
Timekeeper:

Stupidity and co

IamPlato
MariaLavina
biglittlelois
Amatarasha
funmisticqueen
cornerplus
It taste good 4 sure
Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
what is head? and how do you give it? undecided
Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lol
How does one differentiate?
Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2019
I cannot use my mouth to touch a vagina, no matter who owns it.
Virgin, non-virgin, spinsters, old cargoes, young cargoes et'al.
I just cannot give a head. I like my health, plus sex is not madness.

Make I suck pussy? Not a single chance I'm going to do that.
If my refusal to suck you will be the reason you'll not allow me enter you, please, carry your trouble and your kpekus and go.

Last last I go de alright

No offense please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by makeherscream(m): 1:27am On Jul 09, 2019
make una see brother brother wey mumu brother wet no wise how will you know if she did not tell you

mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by IamPlato(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
It taste good 4 sure
how are you this girl
Re: Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? by Obiworld2020: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2019
ladiesreject:
I cannot use my mouth to touch a vagina, no matter who owns it.
Virgin, non-virgin, spinsters, old cargoes, young cargoes et'al.
I just cannot give a head. I like my health, plus sex is not madness.

Make I suck pussy? Not a single chance I'm going to do that.
If my refusal to suck you will be the reason you'll not allow me enter you, please, carry your trouble and your kpekus and go.

Last last I go de alright

No offense please.

My brother I can't even imaging it, the first and last time I tried it, am still spiting since then till now....for over 3yrs now.

It was horrible.

(1) (Reply)

/ 12 Years After Marriage, Nigerian Man Discovered Two Of His 3 Children Aren't Hi / Xmas Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.