Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) (93908 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2019
Chairman Senate Committee on intimacy gadget cheesy I want to believe he would have been the love-vendor of the Senate grin

My grouse is not with the youth taking selfie with him, it is with his lawyers training him to lie in court. You were caught in camera beating someone yet you plead not guilty..... Ha shocked not guilty bawo?
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by Sanni45(m): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2019
FarahAideed:
So he should not take pictures with people who request again
Abah, it is like an armed robber taking selfie with his fans in the court room. He isn't remorseful at all. God help Nigerians.
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by chinene1(f): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2019
But wait, I saw a Facebook post about this guy from a supposed formal sister inlaw accusing him of changing his name from Clifford something, beating the sh*t our of her sister and also infecting her deceased sister with HIV.
I don't want to believe this story but.....

Does anyone know anything about it
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by delawal: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2019
a shameless man DT infected her dead wife with HIV and beat her to death. just imagine d calibre of people we elect to lead us
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by lookingfly: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2019
Has omoagege the mace thief senator prosecuted?
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2019
FarahAideed:
So he should not take pictures with people who request again
You are nothing but a brainless baboon.
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by karimcarim(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2019
A Disgrace to Nigerian Youth
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2019
DonHummer:
We Nigerians are not yet ready for a change.
we deserve the leaders we get

Fully deserve
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by NinjaMetahuman: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2019
omoakin87:
I am for justice so it should take it course.

meanwhile You can contact me for your installation and maintenance services of:

Satellite dishes such as DSTV AND FREE TO AIR TV STATIONS LIKE( Joy, tstv, nicomsat Amos, joy, etc) as well as CCTV and Intercom, Air condition etc.

You can contact me from anywhere you are on 08062551634.

location?
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by omoakin87(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
location?

Lagos but i can get u anywhere if my services needed. just call or PM my whatsapp number @08062551634.
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by TOPMOST2019(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2019
this is sardonic, very absurd and totally bad, slapping a pregnant woman by an elected senator!!! I wonder how he will treat his wife at home. Nigeria is not a country with equity
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by sizzlers(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2019
I prefer his baseball cap abeg
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by materialproject: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2019
Briller:

Contempt of court

thanks
Re: Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/senator-elisha-abbo-taking-selfies-in.html?m=1
this man get HIV true true but only God knows extent he has shared it by now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.