Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) (50775 Views)

EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by XTHRONE(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2019
Check very well, e fit be fellow Nigerians kill the guy, na person wey know person dey killam.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Ayodehji202: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Nukilia:
Nigerians have been advised to stop traveling to Cyprus most especially for schooling! cry cry That was how one guy was busy advertising Philippines to Nigerians. Can't we just get our acts together and stop going to countries where our citizens get killed. This is not the first time criminal gangs do this and you hardly can trace the bad guys. Cyprus is a no no
very true but they won't listen probably because of our band educational sysytem ,that is how I lost a close friend last hat was schooling in cyprus last year
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by yom2(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=anonymuz post=80082398]i tell you, that place isn't meant for the u no see urself, na babe u go find. hope u no go throw off beat format for them
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by kingreign(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2019
Gistformant:
Days after being declared missing, the body of Nigerian student, Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale, has been found in the boot of his car parked in Nicosia schools road, Northern Cyprus.
The 33-year old student of the Cyprus International University, left home on July 1, 2019, and went missing. The first examination at the scene showed that Owayale has a large wound on his body. .
His body has been taken to Nicosia Burhan Nalbantoglu State Hospital and the cause of his death will be revealed, tomorrow, after autopsy. An intensive investigation has also been launched to find out the motive behind his death.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/missing-nigerian-student-found-dead-in-his-car-boot-in-cyprus-photos

He was my set and a very very jovial lovely fellow back in FUTY. OBJ, we'll miss you. I feel terribly sad. cry cry embarassed
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2019
All these politicians kids tho!. More dead. Why can't they school here?
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Delaw00(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2019
Which do i believe now??
Cyprus good cyprus bad pls let's be straight forward and stop confusing pple like me naaaah;(
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2019
alphaNomega:
We are lucky one mumu blogger no first post this news. Headline would have been OBASANJO FOUND DEAD IN CAR BOOT

NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS

R.I.P

Lol... Now, that's a good headline caption grin
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2019
You have problems in Cyprus when you start keeping too much friends

Cyprus is cool but expensive don't come here if you have Slim budget

Always learn how to stay on your own whenever you get to a foreign land

Instead make more white friends avoid your yeye fellow Nigerian friends

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Pls I need someone to tell me, what's special about schooling in Cyprus ❓

When you get it in Canada, USA and Britain
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by DAramis: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2019
xteric:
His not relate to former President, his father is a lecturer in Futy, his mother also a lecturer but she is an Igbo woman very lovely woman, my former lecturer, Adeola finished from Futy, machnical engineering, the mother only son.
The most painful part.... Only son.

Hope he is married with children? Such people do marry early in some part of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by HBB1(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2019
Nukilia:
Nigerians have been advised to stop traveling to Cyprus most especially for schooling! cry cry That was how one guy was busy advertising Philippines to Nigerians. Can't we just get our acts together and stop going to countries where our citizens get killed. This is not the first time criminal gangs do this and you hardly can trace the bad guys. Cyprus is a no no

My Ma lived in Cyprus once and all she has of the place are fond memories!

I believe it's still a beautiful place.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by iAlex(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kingkun69:
what are you saying this guy Cyprus is a very good and peaceful place with good education and amenities even the Philippines u are calling is 3 times better than Nigeria in every single way possible did you know their no1 language is English? No u didn't so stop spewing trash and do some research before talking like a fool very sure the man was killed by fellow Nigerian yahoo boys there bet Me

Chief are you sure their official language is English?
I thought it's Greek and Turkish
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
I hope it is not drug related....see d kind car a teacher son they drive for school.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
I tell you, that place isn't meant for the blacks. I have to leave there last year when i went for a short programme in one of thier school. You can't go out freely, no babe, that one na no going area as far as your aren't their citizen. I just wasted time and resources.

Are you alluding that the deceased was killed by a local gang? Cypriots are peaceful and hospitable. Nigerian Yahoo boys and girls hiding under the guise of schooling in Cyprus are wrecking havoc by engaging in nonsensical behaviours. Cyprus is a beautiful and peaceful country. A few bad Nigerians are the nuisance in Cyprus and in every country you find them. There are Ghanians, Ivorians, ....all attending universities there, how often do you hear negative reports about them? My close friend and his fiancee are currently pursuing their master's degree in Cyprus. If Cyprus is a "no no" it is because of Nigerians. That's the truth. RIP to the dead.

Above posters what do u have to say to each other
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nukilia:
we die more often at home than in diaspora , it's either Fulani X-men are causing havoc it will be their senior brothers Boko Haram or sai barbar Zone-B killing people they perceive as political enemies ..
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=yom2 post=80087357][/quote]you are not serious grin grin....na hustle o bros
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
1metre:
Na babe go kill u last last
bros no be so o. Na hustle o. But you know how e be na.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
anonimi:

Did anyone force Nigerians out of our country?
Why can't we face our challenges and make our country work as the citizens of Cyprus and others have done with theirs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65
continue o bro
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
sKeetz:

Why you dey lie ogbeni? undecided
lie? How do you mean? Have you been there before?
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=yom2 post=80087357][/quote]no bro, the story is meant for another day
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
iAlex:

Chief are you sure their official language is English?
I thought it's Greek and Turkish
phillipenes sir
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by kingreign(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
Shalommy:
All these politicians kids tho!. More dead. Why can't they school here?

Shut up your mouth. That guy was my class set. He graduated with a B.Engineering and he was very very brilliant and intelligent. He's no politician's son. If you can't speak with empathy then desist from speaking.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by kingreign(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
xteric:
His not relate to former President, his father is a lecturer in Futy, his mother also a lecturer but she is an Igbo woman very lovely woman, my former lecturer, Adeola finished from Futy, machnical engineering, the mother only son.

He was my class set in FUTY. Very jovial and easy going yet very brilliant and intelligent. You know him very well.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
anonymuz:
lie? How do you mean? Have you been there before?

You are lying and you know it.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Olumyyde(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
xteric:
Futy alumni, I sight u, but the dude was in architecture department. Same year school mate.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Olumyyde(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
kingreign:

He was my set and a very very jovial lovely fellow back in FUTY. OBJ, we'll miss you. I feel terribly sad. cry cry embarassed
So u're even my schoolmate Kingreign?
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by kingreign(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
Olumyyde:

So u're even my schoolmate Kingreign?

What year set are you?
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Olumyyde(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
kingreign:

What year set are you?
2004-2009.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Exodora: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
motionarena:
Why is nairaland so addicted to sharing bad news regarding

-Sex
-Rape
-Death
-Suicide
-robbery

and many more

And you failed to add RUgA
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Exodora: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
And you failed to add RUgA incomplete news can also amount to bad news too.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by kingreign(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Olumyyde:

2004-2009.

Uncleeeeeeeee, I greet you Sir. FUTY 07-12.

You suppose know Engine Okurla, Father Mbaka, Oga Chris, Architect Barka Vandeh. Engine Cormorade Patosky etc.

I was in URP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) / Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.