Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) (50772 Views)

EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by erickjany: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
chukxie:

Are you alluding that the deceased was killed by a local gang? Cypriots are peaceful and hospitable. Nigerian Yahoo boys and girls hiding under the guise of schooling in Cyprus are wrecking havoc by engaging in nonsensical behaviours. Cyprus is a beautiful and peaceful country. A few bad Nigerians are the nuisance in Cyprus and in every country you find them. There are Ghanians, Ivorians, ....all attending universities there, how often do you hear negative reports about them? My close friend and his fiancee are currently pursuing their master's degree in Cyprus. If Cyprus is a "no no" it is because of Nigerians. That's the truth. RIP to the dead.

Please get your facts right, May be you are an agent but dont deceive people here because you are partnering with a school in Cyprus
just to defraud Nigerians there hard earn money.
I studied in Cyprus. Cyprus is an Island that lie in the Mediterranean sea. Cyprus is divided in two, south cyprus that are under europe and north cyprus that are under turkish.
Cypriots are peaceful and hospitable. On the bolded part as you have said, i disagree with you.Cypriot people are the most racist people on earth and they are not hospitable. Those people are too primitive. Their official language is cypriot greek. I dont see anything beautiful in that country only that tourist came to the country because of their SUN. They hate black people, which they refer as (Mavro). What they are after is your money but the moment you are done with your study, immigration will deport you to your country.
I will never wish my worst enemies to go to cyprus for his/her study. Please go to UK, GERMANY, USA, CANADA AND AUSTRALIA for your study.
Please dont listing to anybody here that will want to convince you to go to cyprus for your study.
A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Olumyyde(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2019
kingreign:

Uncleeeeeeeee, I greet you Sir. FUTY 07-12.

You suppose know Engine Okurla, Father Mbaka, Oga Chris, Architect Barka Vandeh. Engine Cormorade Patosky etc.

I was in URP.
Lol, Ntaji patosky na my man, I sabi Okurla too. Oga Chris y not?! How's life with u man?
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by kingreign(m): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2019
Olumyyde:

Lol, Ntaji patosky na my man, I sabi Okurla too. Oga Chris y not?! How's life with u man?

Fine bros, and you?
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by 1metre: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2019
anonymuz:
bros no be so o. Na hustle o. But you know how e be na.
Lol, but Cyprus good nah, u for stay there nah. na the same hustle u know.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2019
1metre:
you think so? You can hustle when you have good connect.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Olumyyde(m): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2019
kingreign:

Fine bros, and you?
Indeed GOD has been good.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
kingreign:

Shut up your mouth. That guy was my class set. He graduated with a B.Engineering and he was very very brilliant and intelligent. He's no politician's son. If you can't speak with empathy then desist from speaking.
. Like i care?. Come and kiss my ass, DICKHEAD.
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by kingreign(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Shalommy:
. Like i care?. Come and kiss my ass, DICKHEAD.
Ásswípé. When you get to where you're from, tell the devil I said 'hi'. Dingbat!
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 3:53am On Jul 29, 2019
1metre:
but sometime you know how uptown can be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex Corper Killed In Nasarawa While Preventing Robbery. Graphic Pic / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.