Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) (30076 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Auxtin85(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2019
These animals celebrate the certified criminals in the name of politicians

1 Like

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Patented: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2019
If na Politician wey steal billions, same people go dey defend am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2019
As I see palm fruit nah only Akwa Ibom enter my head, this is unnecessary and inhumane.

Nah kernel him just kpef no be rape e rape person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by pyro62(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2019
See the way that murderer was pressing his neck with muscle.. I pray his own crimes are revealed soon also. Something tells me we will soon read his own story in crime session soon.

I hate nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2019
Naija!! People dey your government house dey chop your future, you dey there dey flex muscle for person wey dey hungry.

O ga ooo

1 Like

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by MJBOLT: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2019
Phock2sweet:
Nigerian ladies will click the link to see if they can view his preekkk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by mhizdebbygold(f): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2019
If that idiot that is trying to strangle him focus that energy and strength on his hustle instead e for don make am...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2019
Just ordinary palm fruit, they are being this inhuman and pepetrating this animalistic tendency. What's the value. What if he uproots and takes the whole palm tree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by koyyess: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2019
To even think they were singing 'mama na boy' when they gave birth to this one.

Meanwhile, corrupt leaders have stolen and sold these people's future and that of their children. Yet they can't face them. They worship them instead.

Nigerians deserve their leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Geedy: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2019
Hahahaha Honestly I shouldn't be laughing 'cos it ain't funny but I can't just stop laughing.

BTW why the rope they tied to his waist when he is not an Ox
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Centcanada: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2019
If am to say anything to those involved, they are nothing but worthless fools that are more corrupt than the person they flog and parade unclad. Some things you do and you thought is right might be a course upon your generation. Let us be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9788222_img20190708202223_jpegb0884225d9ef9e9220fd9ac559c3034a

Dirty politicians asides, most mindsets in dz country are still running the 1800s OS.... Dz z just too overzealous, haba
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Aladdin1(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2019
becos of common palmfruit Ogbeakwu.Mtchew!!! how much is palmfruit that would make them strip and humiliate a fellow man like this? naija people!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by okeniti: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2019
Hard to disagree. These same people will be hailing Akpabio, Ibori etc etc shall their paths meet.

SolexxBarry:
And they will hail politicians that is robbing them of their future

Someone rightly said that the problem with Nigeria is that Nigerians are living in it undecided

3 Likes

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Jaiscotty(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2019
It has finished
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by w1sEmAn: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2019
nskjsjjssjs:
NYSC Teacher Gives Student Best Syle Inside Toilet

BELOW HERE

DOWNLOAD FULL VIDEO HERE

THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE THE POSTER
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2019
They should get all those people arrested

1 Like

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Omonaijani: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2019
Oh Nigerians! please lets develop, this is barbaric; ok what have you all done to politicians stealing everything from you. The police should, as a matter of urgency, arrest all these people whose faces are shown in these video/pic for prosecution please.

Pastor adeboye proceeds on spiritual preparation for RCCG convention.: https://medium.com/@naijanews/rccg-2019-convention-adeboye-said-to-proceed-on-spiritual-preparation-ad42f6ab78ac
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2019
the heart of a poor man is desperately wicked.
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2019
See as poverty is disgracing people in Nigeria biko how much is the palm but that you are stripping and parading the man naked . Amadioha biko strike poverty 10zillion thunder strike on my behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Onitolo5: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2019
I'm Glad alot of people on naira land are very interligent and smart , I just wish the whole Nigerians are too cuz na just mumu people full this Nigeria , just this small thing , but I blame the stupid government for the failure of this country , just imagine and some people will be disturbing God and blaming God for their failure instead of them to blame and fight their crazy , greedy heartless leaders misleading and enslaving us in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2019
Low iq issues
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by LongDay: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2019
It's a pity. I feel for the man.
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by mixta140: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2019
Habaa...

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2019
This is the only place our youths dey get power.. see show of power by our lazy youths...... anybody that have something good doing will not have time for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Moganajoe: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2019
Ogaga87:
Ordinary palm fruit na that man dey press he throat like say na the thief destroy Nigeria destiny..

Which kind mumu be dis self

Palm fruit wen nor reach #1500..

That man pressing his throat nor get sense at all, forming holy shit

N1500 might city price.....but in community where t happened that palm fruits may not be more than N800. I pity the youth of this country

2 Likes

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Jabioro: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2019
What's the cost of that Palm bunch? Here we are..among the mobs none of them got sense at all..Chai wickedness..
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2019
W
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2019
Iyajelili:
Useless people that will praise a politician who obviously has been making them dry but will beat, strip naked and sometimes kill a poor man/woman for stealing something cheap. I don't condone stealing but for God's sake can't we use our senses when dealing with stuff in this country.
a thief is a thief whether he stole 10 naira or 10 billion
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by zoghys: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2019
Shame on the lot who did this to the man, while your political class and your pervasive politicians are looting you dry, you are beating up an hungry man. Look at that idiot showing his masculinity, whereas his senator is on 15 million monthly albeit not doing anything to ameliorate his poverty or that of the folks around. Mad government equals mad people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by Abeymills(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Stupid people how about d politicians just common palm fruits they dis to a man
Re: Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2019
SolexxBarry:
And they will hail politicians that is robbing them of their future

Someone rightly said that the problem with Nigeria is that Nigerians are living in it undecided

undecided undecided

What in your own part have you been able to do to the said politicians except making noise on social media..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply / Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State / Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.