Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,228 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha (1824 Views)

Bbnaija2019: ‘I Am The Strongest In The House, That Is Why I Am Up For Eviction’ / Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja / Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha by 0gaGist: 2:45am On Jul 09, 2019
BBNaija contestant and popular Instagram slay queen, Tacha who was nominated by almost all the housemates for Eviction, reaveals during a diary session with with Biggie that she is the strongest in the house and she is a target.

Tacha joined other housemates which includes; Mercy, Sir Dee, Ella and Kim Oprah for possible eviction this sunday.

The Instagram slay queen remains confidence as she disclosed that she has lots of army out there who would vote for her to regain her stay in the BBNaija house.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-i-am-the-strongest-in-the-house-and-i-am-a-target-tacha

Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha by 0gaGist: 2:45am On Jul 09, 2019
kiss
Re: Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha by Mrop(m): 4:30am On Jul 09, 2019
Showbof boobs alone thats all
Re: Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha by youghs: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2019
like cee c like tacha..u u go hear am
Re: Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha by nicolartsdesign: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2019
yeye women
Re: Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha by falcon01: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2019
When that horrible Tv show of the year starts:

Ahh.. sh*t! here we go again
Re: Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha by IssaGist: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha by Texman21: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2019
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxzxxxzzzzzzzzxxxxxzzzzzz
nonsense
Re: Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
THIS one too dey feel herself, you sure get zombies wey go vote for you true true sha.
Re: Bbnaija: "I Am The Strongest In The House And I Am A Target" - Tacha by Felixhenry: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Saturday Swag That Got Fans Talking / Juice Wrld Is Not Dead / Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.