Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions (24559 Views)

Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) / Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions by sexdoll: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
I don't even know if this gaffer is praising or mocking the team.
Re: Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions by Roon9(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
01mcfadden:
Huh

These guys are in the quarter final, negative energies like this should be far away from them.

Teams that qualified with 9 points in the group stage are no where to be found, cut these guys some slack.

You are as good as your last match. And anybody that faults that team after the last game is a wicked pessimist. Morocco, Egypt, Ghana all out
Re: Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions by King44(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
ritux:
This team is certainly not good.

I don't understand the problem with us blacks in terms of development.

Take a look at Spain who won the Euros in 2008, went on to win the World Cup in 2010 and I think another Euros in 2012.

Exactly a year ago, we had a team we admired in the world cup. Even though we went out in the group stage, most Nigerians were impressed with their performance especially against Iceland and Argentina who prevented us from going to the next round. Just one year down the line, we have a struggling team that cannot even beat Madagascar. We were just fortunate to defeat Cameroon and I just hope South Africa does not expose us. I would have rather played Egypt and this SA team.

A defeat to Egypt will be less painful than a defeat in the hands of SA.
our unpredictability and lack of game plan could be a blessing in disguise but if SA beat us ehn make dem just sack rorra and the entire team o cos it would be a national disgrace
Re: Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions by sulasa07(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
I want to dedicate dis FTC to my luvly mum nd girlfriend tnk u all for believing in me.with dis ftc am going to build a house nd envest in it.tnk u nd tnk God grin grin grin . Mbok Las Las na 100 naira seun give me
is FTC important?

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
sulasa07:

is FTC important?
lol my brother wen u make FTC u will know how important it is
Re: Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions by materialproject: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2019
fergie001:

You must complete am grin grin grin

cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2021 Draw Today At 7pm / Atalanta & Lookman End Leverkusen's 51-Game Unbeaten Run / Rio 2016 Medal Table US Leads, South Africa The Only Africa Team On The Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.