Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,473 members, 7,954,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

'Lion Ozumba 551' UNN Makes Electric Car (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 'Lion Ozumba 551' UNN Makes Electric Car (Photos) (31728 Views)

Ezekiel Izuogu Produced Nigeria's First Locally Made Car (photos) / $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) / Hyundai Kona: Nigeria Unveils First Locally-Assembled Electric Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Lion Ozumba 551' UNN Makes Electric Car (Photos) by Authoreety: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mhen I'm not even Igbo but igbos truth be told are one of the most smartest and innovative ethnic group on the Africa continent. I won't deny it.

PS I'm Edo by the way

Louder pls
Re: 'Lion Ozumba 551' UNN Makes Electric Car (Photos) by babeosisi: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Godyke:

You sound like somebody who was once a Christian but later fled when you could no longer cope with the strict conditions that is required to make heaven. If not why first insulting a person for barring his mind in a science and technology thread if you claim you know Christ. You better retrace your steps and return to Christ and ask for forgiveness or else you are hell fire bound. You should rather spend your time preaching the gospel instead of wasting it bashing the activities of the church and it's men of God. Who made you the judge

I am already seated in heavenly places dear.Making heaven is not an issue,I am 100% sure of heaven as I type. Sounds like you are not.Be delivered from religious spirit in Jesus name
Re: 'Lion Ozumba 551' UNN Makes Electric Car (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
This looks like Keke naa, they couldn't design doors for d Keke or what? grin
Re: 'Lion Ozumba 551' UNN Makes Electric Car (Photos) by iswallker(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
HeyCorleone:

If no effort is made at all, we all complain.

If little things are accomplished, we bad-mouth them. What is "coffin for five"? Aren't you a university graduate? Why can't you invent something?

Some of you just come online to just rubbish yourselves by making very childish comments. You want to join the trend of always castigating Nigeria, then do it constructively. You don't spit on everything.

Sorry sir..

Na joke I dey... grin

On a serious note, wish I could leave this country. And I have a job o - what of folks who are unemployed with families... undecided
Re: 'Lion Ozumba 551' UNN Makes Electric Car (Photos) by Exodora: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Nawa for Nigeria o. Electric cars wey dropouts dey make for India and China.
Thought school is meant for innovations and inventions and not copy and paste

You don go China before go see wey them droup out dey make am abi , abi na dey say you dey talk about.
People like you is the main reason Nigeria is like this . Learn to encourage peoples effort it won't cost you much.
Re: 'Lion Ozumba 551' UNN Makes Electric Car (Photos) by Usanga35: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
AmericanDad:
Rubbish invention
how sure re u that even ur entire generation would be able to invent last thing like tooth pick?,,
Re: 'Lion Ozumba 551' UNN Makes Electric Car (Photos) by Usanga35: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Exodora:

You don go China before go see wey them droup out dey make am abi , abi na dey say you dey talk about.
People like you is the main reason Nigeria is like this . Learn to encourage peoples effort it won't cost you much.
leave them....can they even use already made tooth pick to produce a new toothpick?,they re just blabbing their mouth....
Re: 'Lion Ozumba 551' UNN Makes Electric Car (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
UceeGod:
How I wish Nigerian government and elites support technological innovations like this. A group of teenagers in South Africa just developed an airplane that flew from SA to Egypt in 6 days while Nigerian Minister of Science and Technology is still basking in the euphoria of producing pencils
With due respect, when are we gonna stop being plain ignorant. The south Africans teens didn't manufacture they assembled. And well, so did this one here too.
If they built as in built, tell me, where are their moulds and foundries? Kindly look up the meaning of these words if you don't know before responding.(no insults meant)
Re: 'Lion Ozumba 551' UNN Makes Electric Car (Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Must it be coated in green and white undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 BMW X4 Arrives In Style (photos, Features And Price) / Effect Of Raising The Base Of A Car / 11 Things VIO (vehicle Inspection Officers) Will Check To Determine If Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.