Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class (66147 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) / Opeyemi Khadijat, Pasuma's Daughter, Graduates From University In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by erico2k2(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
TANID:
Exactly Why I'm Here.

Seriously It's Sound Funny To Me, Perhaps Someone Can Explain To Us, What "MiddleSex" Mean.

Anyway Congratulation To Her.
ahaha its a name of a town
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by KanuSE: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
TANID:
Exactly Why I'm Here.

Seriously It's Sound Funny To Me, Perhaps Someone Can Explain To Us, What "MiddleSex" Mean.

You're here coz of that word 'sex'...u need help.

2 Likes

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Lexusgs430: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
crazyABO:
Which one is middlesex Oyinbo and sch name self angry congrats to her

My Alma Mater ..... Hendon Campus...... Good old days.....

3 Likes

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
This girl will be good for seun osewa .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Kenturkey048(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
KanuSE:

You need to travel out and visit places.
places like Middlesex....
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Nmezor(f): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
The uni name no be there..
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by colizee(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
So dwarfism no dey affect brain......wow

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by KanuSE: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
holluwai:
I have a fetish for these people tongue

Can you please elaborate?

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Ostrogoth(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
TANID:
Exactly Why I'm Here.

Its short for middle Saxon kingdom, a reminder of about 1000+ yes ago when england was divided between the Saxons, angles and Jutes tribal kingdoms.

3 Likes

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by KanuSE: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kenturkey048:
places like Middlesex....

3 Likes

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by foster212: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Na my school be that ooo. Congrat to her.

2 Likes

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by bizzibodi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
She look like a doll.
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Starhearts: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
Breaking News!!!

Com Olawale Ajilo Odugunle(aka BABA AJILO gbogbo ojota) has emerged as the State Chairman of NURTW, Lagos Council this afternoon.
Congratulations to the Boss of all bosses
If u knw u knw
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by crazyABO(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
KanuSE:

lol I have been to 3 different countries ma and am currently out of the country madam minister of foreign affairs shocked
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Olarewaju89: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
undecided
[1quote author=Fuckthamods post=80107213] grin fuckin this one now is like using a intimacy gadget to service yourself.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by foster212: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
mightyhaze:
sch for shemales and maybe dwarfs grin
I swear you no well

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by KanuSE: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
crazyABO:
lol I have been to 3 different countries ma and am currently out of the country madam minister of foreign affairs shocked

Lies...this is you in ya village.

5 Likes

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Globalistic(f): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by makeherscream(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
this beauty with brain chai god why?
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Baroba(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
crazyABO:

Lol..Middlesex, Essex, Sussex..Name of towns in UK..
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by 2blessed01(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
CONGRATS TO YOU!!!
GOD IS JUST WONDERFUL!!!
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by highbee02: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Perhaps, she had no boyfriend because of her beauty - nobody disturbed her. Unlike some of them who "minored" in various departments
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by dazzlingd(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
someone said beauty with brains. grin

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by crazyABO(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Baroba:

Lol..Middlesex, Essex, Sussex..Name of towns in UK..
thanks bro
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by crazyABO(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
KanuSE:

it takes a village girl to know one
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by dazzlingd(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
holluwai:
I have a fetish for these people tongue

and u are probably fetish....
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by crazyABO(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
KanuSE:

that's naija embassy down town New York. Choke on that tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by desvi: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
visijo:
Ladies, marry a man that is older than you so that by the time u start loosing ur beauty he's also loosing his eyesight���

did your mama do so?
how did she cope with daddy's grandpa appearance then?
did she put a bag over his head?
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by makeherscream(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
KanuSE:

mrs traveller well-done ooo
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by NeekolazWorld(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
crazyABO:

Now you see the problem we have in Africa, you forgot that that word Sex was still brought to Africa by the English people. They don't take it to be anything but the Africans that they taught, especially Nigerians, when they hear anything sex it becomes a big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster / DJ Cuppy With Janet Joshua, Anthony Joshua's Sister (Photo) / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.