Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class (66143 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) / Opeyemi Khadijat, Pasuma's Daughter, Graduates From University In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2019
EPISODE 7

I quickly broke the sudden eye contact between Richard and I and turned to my front, I can't believe he's here, what the hell is he doing here... Suddenly I could hear my heart beat so fast.. I could see Maxwell staring at me from the counter far away, I didn't know what to do..

Suddenly I felt his presence beside me, his scent his warmth and Leo suddenly looked up at him wondering who he was. But I didn't dare to look up at him .

Read more at
https://waziosky..com/2019/07/dangerous-romans-episode-7.html
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by LadyJasper: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2019
colizee:
So dwarfism no dey affect brain......wow
Why would it have?
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by VonTrapp: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2019
Congrats to her
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by foster212: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
you mean you attended university of middle-sex...wow...
Yes I did in Hendon campus London, and there is actually a school like that and a very good one in ranking within the country.
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Kenturkey048(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2019
foster212:

Yes I did in Hendon campus London, and there is actually a school like that and a very good one in ranking within the country.
Great....
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by zebszebs: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Why is she fat though?
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by TANID(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Middlesex University London is a public university in
Hendon, north-west London , England . It is one of the
post-1992 universities and is a member of the Million+ working group. The name of the University is taken from its location within the historic county boundaries of Middlesex . The university's history can be traced back to 1878 when its founding institute, St Katherine's College, was established in
Tottenham as a teacher training college for women. Having merged with several other institutes, the university was consolidated in its current form in 1992.
Thank You Sir I Really Learned From You Sir.

Now Understood.
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by TANID(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2019
Hintona:

When you are in the middle of sex
or maybe when you are in ur middle age and you have a sex i.e you are not cisexual
Hahahaha!! You That's Funny. grin

Actually I've Already Know The Meaning. Thanks
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by TANID(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2019
mightyhaze:
sch for shemales and maybe dwarfs grin
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by TANID(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2019
erico2k2:
ahaha its a name of a town
Ok Thanks Sir grin
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by TANID(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Its short for middle Saxon kingdom, a reminder of about 1000+ yes ago when england was divided between the Saxons, angles and Jutes tribal kingdoms.
Ok Sir I'm Now Well Understand What's Mean, Thank You So Much.
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by TANID(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2019
AbujaBlue:

Middlesex = Middle Saxons
Essex = East Saxons
Wessex = West Saxons

Sex = Seaxe or Seax, a kind of sword they used ( see pic)

Saxons migrated to England 1300 years ago from Germany.
Oh! Thank You Very Much Sir For This Eyes Opener.

I Learned From You, Thanks.

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by femi4: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2019
TANID:
Exactly Why I'm Here.

Seriously It's Sound Funny To Me, Perhaps Someone Can Explain To Us, What "MiddleSex" Mean.

Anyway Congratulation To Her.
A former inland county of England, partly absorbed into the erstwhile County of London in 1889; finally abolished in 1965 and absorbed mainly into Greater London, the south-west corner of the county becoming part of Surrey.
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2019
What kinda Creature is this? shocked
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by crazyABO(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Middlesex University London is a public university in
Hendon, north-west London , England . It is one of the
post-1992 universities and is a member of the Million+ working group. The name of the University is taken from its location within the historic county boundaries of Middlesex . The university's history can be traced back to 1878 when its founding institute, St Katherine's College, was established in
Tottenham as a teacher training college for women. Having merged with several other institutes, the university was consolidated in its current form in 1992.
thank you ooo oyinbo oyinbo we need people like u wey go ans and explain nob people wey no know n dem go claim say them know cool

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by TANID(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2019
femi4:
A former inland county of England, partly absorbed into the erstwhile County of London in 1889; finally abolished in 1965 and absorbed mainly into Greater London, the south-west corner of the county becoming part of Surrey.
Ok Understood Sir.

Thank You So Much,

I Learned.

Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding / Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady