Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Will Pay Any Amount If You Can Get Me My Missing Dog -daniel Sturridge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Pay Any Amount If You Can Get Me My Missing Dog -daniel Sturridge (1255 Views)

I Can Pay Any Man To Service Me - Tonto Dikeh Blows Hot / Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me / "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay Any Amount If You Can Get Me My Missing Dog -daniel Sturridge by NigerGossip(m): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
The Liverpool forward posted on his Instagram account about how his house was invaded my robber's who stole so many things in his house including his Dog.

[See Picture & Video of The incident :https://www.naijagossip.ml/2019/07/i-will-pay-any-amount-if-you-can-get-me.html

Re: I Will Pay Any Amount If You Can Get Me My Missing Dog -daniel Sturridge by inoki247: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
eh eh go Check Calabar u go see ur Dog for dere
Re: I Will Pay Any Amount If You Can Get Me My Missing Dog -daniel Sturridge by ekesoft(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Maybe the dog wanted to obstruct his action!! So e took him also!

Get your alipay verified today and reduce mini Importation Cost check bio for more details
CC seun
Re: I Will Pay Any Amount If You Can Get Me My Missing Dog -daniel Sturridge by simonlee(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Calabar people done follow us reach Yankee?

Re: I Will Pay Any Amount If You Can Get Me My Missing Dog -daniel Sturridge by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Simple, u return the dog, Popo arrest u immediately.
U don turn thief be dat
Re: I Will Pay Any Amount If You Can Get Me My Missing Dog -daniel Sturridge by Ciaos: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
You dey find dog, you better leave that place because you no safe for there. He dey find dog way don digest for belle or way dem don sell.
Re: I Will Pay Any Amount If You Can Get Me My Missing Dog -daniel Sturridge by dangotesmummy: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nawa o which Kain didirin dog be that? He no get teeth? You see the disadvantage of over pampering a dog? They become like imbeciles. Dog wey No fit defend himself and his owner that one na dog.?aja oponu
Re: I Will Pay Any Amount If You Can Get Me My Missing Dog -daniel Sturridge by Hintona(f): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Nawa o which Kain didirin dog be that? He no get teeth? You see the disadvantage of over pampering a dog? They become like imbeciles. Dog wey No fit defend himself and his owner that one na dog.?aja oponu
Where did you see the dog's pic
I have told you not to smoke weed before posting
Re: I Will Pay Any Amount If You Can Get Me My Missing Dog -daniel Sturridge by olatade(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
dog wey calabar people don feast on tay tay. sorry
Re: I Will Pay Any Amount If You Can Get Me My Missing Dog -daniel Sturridge by dangotesmummy: 4:03am On Jul 10, 2019
Hintona:

Where did you see the dog's pic
I have told you not to smoke weed before posting
gbenu buruku soun.do I have to see the picture of the dog before I understand how overpampered dogs look like

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vector And M.i? / Shatta Bandle Set To Leave Nigeria, People Fighting To Take Pictures With Him. / A Fan Sends 1million Naira To Actress Nkechi Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.