Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

A Fan Sends 1million Naira To Actress Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Sends 1million Naira To Actress Nkechi Blessing (1253 Views)

Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fan Sends 1million Naira To Actress Nkechi Blessing by Sophiejonas: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing, announced that a fan gifted her 1Million Naira on Friday.

She made this revelation hours after she shared her bank account details begging her fans for money via a live Instagram video.

The mother of one shared a screenshot of the alert with the caption:

I was on live video earlier begging my fans for money,pinned my acct details and den boom someone sent me 1 million naira��� I am still shocked ooo�� dear sender pls kindly DM me let me thank you specially �� to those that sent 1k and the likes God bless you all abundantly �� I am still in shock� 1m just like that? Haa.
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2019/12/13/a-fan-sends-1million-naira-to-actress-nkechi-blessing/

Re: A Fan Sends 1million Naira To Actress Nkechi Blessing by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria.

Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please house Help me
Re: A Fan Sends 1million Naira To Actress Nkechi Blessing by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
I mil is small nah don't you have a boyfriend what's his job
Re: A Fan Sends 1million Naira To Actress Nkechi Blessing by soberdrunk(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
angry
Re: A Fan Sends 1million Naira To Actress Nkechi Blessing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
deluded nonsense lies to have people dash her free money.... i'd rather people gave money to people in need, like the dude in hospital (who need brain surgery of 5M) who was hit by police van... instead of these yeyebrities.

1 Like

Re: A Fan Sends 1million Naira To Actress Nkechi Blessing by Mrop(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
wink
Re: A Fan Sends 1million Naira To Actress Nkechi Blessing by emeijeh(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Audio giveaway
Re: A Fan Sends 1million Naira To Actress Nkechi Blessing by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 14, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
I mil is small nah don't you have a boyfriend what's his job

Why must her boyfriend give her 1m?.. Is the boyfriend owing her?.. Why do u girls always see relationship as an extortion business and an avenue to settle your poverty state?.. U girls have your hands to work... Say no to lazy and extorting girls milking guys using relationship as a yard stick...

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Toke Makinwa... Their Small Girl Big God Story! / Bbnaija Ceec Sparks Dating Rumours As She Is Spotted Lockin Lips With Top Model / #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.