Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong (25565 Views)

Transfer: Dani Alves signs for Arsenal, to receive £200,000-a-week wage / Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by Kaysalas(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
Doglove91:
Messi always be feeling like what I dunno. Cr7 no fit say this kain thing. That's why I love that guy.
Cr7 vs Barça na still brutality. Messi just dey shine mouth.

Never knew jealousy dey get white man like him even as him dey wealthy like that. Even the officials that witnessed and did everything to see to the equal and perfect outcome of the match were just playing around baa?... Oga Messi just shut up and mind yaself dia grin grin grin grin grin grin
Open a new tab, and find out more about cr7 vs barca, head to head, cone back when you are more enlightened
Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by 27Pushing30: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
eni4real:
Mikel can't tie Messi's boot

Messi: 5 Ballon d'or
All African football genius of all time combined: 1 Ballon d'or!

Stop mentioning Mikel in the same sentence as the GOAT!
Mikel has international trophy tho grin
Smiles since that Season has sneijder performed ? Ribery performed?? Guy Mikel balled werey in that u-20 World Cup and HE WAS ROBBED by ref in favour of messi

My point is Messi cannot suddenly cry foul when he’s benefitted from”corruption” under blogger and platini

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by Reeb2244: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
Emu4life:
The only GOAT that was slaughtered before SALLAHgrin
So they only kill goat for sallah in your village?
Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by handsomebanana(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
holums:

I disagree VAR favoured Argentina against the Super Eagles in Russia World Cup by refusing to award us another penalty but the pendulum didn’t swing in his favour hence the excuse he’s giving. Brazil were a better side in winning the match

Thank you joor

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
27Pushing30:

Smiles since that Season has sneijder performed ? Ribery performed?? Guy Mikel balled werey in that u-20 World Cup and HE WAS ROBBED by ref in favour of messi

My point is Messi cannot suddenly cry foul when he’s benefitted from”corruption” under blogger and platini
Mikel that Conte send packing from Chelsea!! He was never as good as Messi. Not even in 2005!!

Mikel was ineffective against Brazil in the group stage

But Messi destroyed them in the semi final of the same competition in 2005!!!

Ask Mikel who is the GOAT, he always say Messi!!!!
Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by lekanation(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
27Pushing30:

LOL oga NO REF HAS THE RIGHT TO USE VAR... VAR is manned by a ref who then calls the attention of the ref on the field when a CLEAR & OBVIOUS ERROR is made. IF the ref is still unconvinced by what the VAR Ref is saying he can the proceed to check the vid replay in the booth.

Let messi start by returning the World besr player award UEFALONA stole from WESLEY SNEIJDER!
why are you so sensible I bet nobody will have objection
Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by Snazzynho(m): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2019
grin grin
Anny505:
If it were Ronaldo, some people would have lectured us on how he is arrogant and irresponsible. Anyways, we are waiting to hear the retirement news grin

grin
Anny505:
If it were Ronaldo, some people would have lectured us on how he is arrogant and irresponsible. Anyways, we are waiting to hear the retirement news grin

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by babakb: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2019
eni4real:
Mikel can't tie Messi's boot

Messi: 5 Ballon d'or
All African football genius of all time combined: 1 Ballon d'or!

Stop mentioning Mikel in the same sentence as the GOAT!
Mikel has international trophy tho grin

Actually that wasn't a red card, besides it happened outside the pitch, Messi only tried not to fake the whole scenario, he should have dived the moment that medel fool chested him the first time.
But referees are always too quick to punish great players (Just as Cr7 was red carded against Valencia).
Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by GenFunction: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2019
eni4real:
When Maradona was scoring hand ball goal that year and won the World cup , did it count or not??

This is a VAR era. Messi is right...

How can a Ref decide not to use the VAR in a Super clasico match??
.....Messi's comments were messy..not from a pro athlete like him
Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
GenFunction:
.....Messi's comments were messy..not from a pro athlete like him
Diplomacy is a killer of truth.

Messi spit fire. Comebol should fix herself!!!

Copa America 2019:

Host: Brazil
Winner: Brazil
Best Player: Dani Alves from Brazil
Best Keeper: Allison from Brazil
Fair play grin: Brazil
Highest goal scorer: Everton from Brazil
Honorable mention: VARinho from Brazil

Legend: NoVARinho from Brazil!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
babakb:

Actually that wasn't a red card, besides it happened outside the pitch, Messi only tried not to fake the whole scenario, he should have dived the moment that medel fool chested him the first time.
But referees are always too quick to punish great players (Just as Cr7 was red carded against Valencia).

Don't mind the critics. Messi conducted himself well when Medel was chesting him... The worse punishment should be yellow cards for both of them..

If Messi dived after the attack, I am sure Messi's enemy would call him a diver and a cheat..
Messi is hated for no reason...

If he is quiet he is an hypocrite, a poor leader

If he talks, he is arrogant and should be banned
. Just to score cheap points for his peers...
Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by GenFunction: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2019
eni4real:
Diplomacy is a killer of truth.

Messi spit fire. Comebol should fix herself!!!

Copa America 2019:

Host: Brazil
Winner: Brazil
Best Player: Dani Alves from Brazil
Best Keeper: Allison from Brazil
Fair play grin: Brazil
Highest goal scorer: Everton from Brazil
Honorable mention: VARinho from Brazil

Legend: NoVARinho from Brazil!!!!
...all the awards were merited..shey no be brazil win?...how many goals did allison concede?....pls dont talk out of hate
Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2019
GenFunction:
...all the awards were merited..shey no be brazil win?...how many goals did allison concede?....pls dont talk out of hate
VARsil grin

Seriously, I expect them to play against Uruguay in the final. But, all of a sudden, 2 Uruguay goals was disallowed in the quarter final courtesy VAR...

The same VAR did not exist in Superclasico at all.. .

It is a well managed tournament by CONMEBOL to make Brazil win it all

NoVARinho is a Legend of Brazil in Copa America 2019!!
Re: Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong by GenFunction: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2019
eni4real:
VARsil!
..lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Mary Ejide, Austin Ejide's Mother (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup / David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.