Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash (26455 Views)

AFCON 2019: Why I Was On The Bench Against Burundi – Musa / AFCON 2019: Actor John Dumelo Spotted In Egypt / Photos Of Femi Kuti At The Opening Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Unik3030: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
if only people understand that records are meant to be broken n history can b rewritten
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by bimgo: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bamidele and Racheal which you (SUPER EAGLE) best of success in tomorrow's match .
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by WisdomFlakes: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
Our keeper is my biggest worry. That guy lacks confidence.
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Sonnobax15(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
My only worry is that that white rabbit we call a coach should start chukwueze...moses simon should come in the last minute!
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by alexvatt(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
Will u people stop that nonsense. Is history on our side when we won Cameroon? You people better forget about history, and play well or else we are out. Is history on Madagascar side when they won us?
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Damfostopper(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
History is not on their side ko..... current affairs is on their side ni

Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by fabienjoe: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Just remind me, I may have missed something..what Jersey Number is History on the field of play?
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Jeezuzpick:
Leave history and concentrate on current form, mbok!
Please what's the meaning of mbok.
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Clevite(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
alexvatt:
Will u people stop that nonsense. Is history on our side when we won Cameroon? You people better forget about history, and play well or else we are out. Is history on Madagascar side when they won us?
As for Cameron; yes, history was on our side. But for Madagascar, there wasn't any history to refer to about them. They are just beginning to write history.
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Clevite(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
tommyken:

A native of Chibok! grin grin grin grin
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by ACE1010: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Forgot about history... SA has improved tremendously over the last few years. Under rate them at your peril cool
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by joseph1832(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
History wasn't on the side of Madagascar but hey, look what they did to Nigeria. If there's one thing I've discovered is that history is sometimes wrong, especially when it has to do with football.
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
It is calmer to play as an underdog tho! cool
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
History is not on South Africa side but Biology is on their side tongue
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Clevite(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
History wasn't on the side of Madagascar but hey, look what they did to Nigeria. If there's one thing I've discovered is that history is sometimes wrong, especially when it has to do with football.
Please, tell me that particular history that was not on Madagascar's side.
As far as African football is concerned, Madagascar has nothing we can yet refer to as their past. They are just beginning to write their own history.
Have they played Nigeria or any nation before that we can refer to, except in this tournament?
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by princfred(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Maintaining energy level is of importance as witnessed in the last match were a drop of energy level within last 7 minutes of the first half led to super eagles conceding 2 quick goals. Maybe thats why Rohr is considering playing Mikel for some part of the game.
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Seyzi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
bezimo:
History was not on their side when they beat Egypt. So expect anything and hope for the best
when they beated Egypt history was on their said 2 south African club eliminated Alhali and zemelek from CAF also SA has a winning record over Egypt what are we now saying
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Coolbadguy: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Adakintroy2:
We go run dem #Coza# style.. give them krest afterwards.

Then be like be glad you went out by the hands of almighty eagles.

ahahahahaha they will be happy indeed lol
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by TefBarzz(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
I don't know if it was because they faced the host nation,but the South Africans that I watched were more compact and resolute.
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Drhighchief11: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
It's not all about history but the best at the game at d moment.
Make una help me beg the coach make e no play that tall guy...
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Adedayo65: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
Go make your findings well....
RSA has beaten EGYPT more ....
Go check their head to head

bezimo:
History was not on their side when they beat Egypt. So expect anything and hope for the best
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by nzechu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
tommyken:

let me rephrase ur words to help u, "mbok what's the meaning of mbok". Do u understand now
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by emmnprince(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
I look forward to CIV v Tunisia match. A must watch match.
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
nzechu:
let me rephrase ur words to help u, "mbok what's the meaning of mbok". Do u understand now
Am still not clear but thanks anyway.

Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by SOKENU392: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
NIGERIA has already took the semi-final ticket
Re: Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by benzzyno(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Naija beta no wear that useless dark green on dark green jersey oo.. If them no wan loose..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot / Bryan Okwara Gets A Chevrolet-Camaro Car For Valentine (Photos) / Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.