Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools (10471 Views)

NPA Helpless As Warri Indigenes Kill Delta Ports With N4,000 Illegal Fees / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo / Governor Seyi Makinde Cancels Midterm Break In Oyo Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by drinoayo: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, has placed a ban on illegal fee collections in all primary and secondary schools owned by the state government, Igbere TV reports.

The governor’s directive was the subject of a circular released on Tuesday by the Head of Service of Oyo State, Amidat Agboola, which was directed to permanent secretaries, and heads of education-related agencies.

A statement by the chief press secretary to the governor, Taiwo Adisa, made available to Igbere TV said Mr. Makinde had, during his inaugural speech on May 29, directed all forms of payment in public schools to cease with immediate effect.

“Therefore, collection of fees/levies in all Public Primary and Secondary Schools, including Technical Colleges across the State is hereby prohibited.

“I am to emphasize that collection of fees under any guise in Public Schools across the State remains illegal, and any violator of this directive will be treated as a saboteur; heavy sanction awaits violators of this directive,” the circular said.

The directive has been made available to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology; Permanent Secretary (TESCOM); Permanent Secretaries (School Administration); Executive Secretary, State Universal Education Board (SUBEB); Executive Secretary, Board of Technical and Vocational Education (BOTAVED).

Others are the zonal inspectors of education; local inspectors of education, principals, and head teachers of public schools.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/826419/just-in-gov-makinde-bans-collection-of-illegal-fees-in-oyo-schools/

3 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by myddmodnabastard: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
nice one uncle seyi

3 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by Fadomero(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
Create jobs and good amenities not trash banning of shit

7 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by slawomir: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Our government are good at placing bans and directives
Without ensuring compliance

A government of the Moda fuckkkers, by the Moda fuckkkers and for the Moda fuckkkers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by comrade2006(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nice one my governor, God bless you for us

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by Obasalemu: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ride on sir, with this way I see you making history in days to come
Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by NOL2dworld(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
My Governor is working grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good Governance.........

Having the interest of the people that voted for you is the right way to go.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wike brother shocked
Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by Chijeep(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nice Idea....

Pray it won't b rigged ooo bcoz in Nigeria evrytin av rig either as a prefix or surpix
Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Fadomero:
Na wa o!
People must talk sha!

Human beings sef!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by Bammzzie(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Omo shey I won't move to Ibadan laidis .. Lagos don tire me...na soso traffic, stress nd frustration... All diz wahala shortens ones life span sad sad .

6 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by Zombiekiller010: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin
Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Fadomero:
no need for job. we are all waiting for ruga to employ us all

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by hargbolahan01: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
This will make people sent their kids back to school and take oyo state out of high number out of school children that ajimobi got us into...because the only way we can have a better future is education we can't continue to build illiterate and think everything is normal

Nice Mr governor...you were beneficiary of free education at secondary school level so you should give it back to the people
Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by Rolings: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin grin angry grin grin...
kopite:
Wike brother shocked
Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by theenchanter: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good one.....
Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by Zigdore: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=Fadomero post=80098892]Create jobs and good amenities not trash banning of shit [/quote

Why are you nit happy with this,Are u a beneficiary of the illegal fees?
Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by nurex01(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80100130:

Na wa o!
People must talk sha!

Human beings sef!!
you haven't respond to my quote o
Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by Bet9ja21124: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by Tifesingz: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Trust me, you'll like it. Especially if you are a freelancer
Bammzzie:
Omo shey I won't move to Ibadan laidis .. Lagos don tire me...na soso traffic, stress nd frustration... All diz wahala shortens ones life span sad sad .
Re: Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools by itsme01: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPCL Has Spends ₦54 Billion On Ailing Refineries In Seven Months / Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement / Southern Kaduna : Elrufai Meets With Buratai, Requests Deployment Of Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.