Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness (29428 Views)

Kano Tribunal Says PDP Agent, Not Gawuna Snatched Gama Results / Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election / Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Eteka1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
I don't see PDP being able to prove their case.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Diesel1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
abdulyaro66:
Only got can save us ... Hit me up if you Got Giftcards and btc for sale shocked
link up
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Dandavido: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Foolish man
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by muykem: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
When they say Atiku is coming j thought they have strong case we are not aware of. Can you imagine level of their lack of preparation.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Bhol28: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Atiku,this greedy SANs will make sure you run down financially before they tell u sorry we tried our best.They know u are desperate.I wander how u can ever win with fake evidences and witnesses they are presenting.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by ClearFlair: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80099655:

PDP a party of rogues and criminals. supported by thieves and corrupt souls.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing!

A party of full-blooded unrepentant criminals. May God save Nigeria from PDP.
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by frowland(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
kahal29:
A witness called by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate at the last presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, stunned all on Tuesday when he said he was seeing for the first time the statement attributed to him, which he adopted as his own.

Bako Umar Katanga, who said he acted as Local Government Polling Agent for the PDP at the election, had, while being led in evidence by Mike Ozekhome (SAN), claimed that he deposed signed the statement before the court’s registry on March 18, 2019.

But, under cross-examination by lawyer to President Muhammadu Buhari, Femi Atoyebi (SAN), the witness said he was seeing the statement for the first time, a reaction that got everyone in court laughing.

After the conclusion of Katanga’s testimony, Ozekhome applied for an adjournment, a request the tribunal Chairman, Justice Mohammed Garba granted and adjourned till Thursday for further hearing in the petition.

The petitioners called 13 witnesses on Tuesday, raising the number of witnesses they have called between Monday and today to 19.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-i-saw-my-statement-for-the-first-time-before-tribunal-says-atikus-witness/

You need at least 25k witnesses to upturned a manual election like ours. Our electoral law is faulty. There is no way you can win with this type of petition. Maybe that is why they also file for certificate issue as well.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by garfield1: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
frowland:

You need at least 25k witnesses to upturned a manual election like ours. Our electoral law is faultless. There is no way you can win with this type of petition. Maybe that is why they also file for certificate issue as well.
You are correct.i told tuniski that its about quantity not quality.the lga collation agent they called left what he was suppose to do to go and talk about ilvoting

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by garfield1: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tuniski how far? I keep giving you uppercuts in all our bouts.atiku's case has failed before it began.i see atiku's lawyers closing this case abruptly before they reach 50 witnesses
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by garfield1: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Out of 19 witnesses they called so far only 2 made a little bit of sense but that sense is subject to further justification
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by ezigr8(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
they really scam atiku walahi
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by fredoooooo: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
PDP ehn grin
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Theboss100(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author= post=80099655]

APC a party of rogues and criminals. supported by thieves and corrupt souls.
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by alobright17(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
nnatobryno:
@OP

Don't you thing you are an idiot?

These your update tells the camp u belong.
Is Nigeria better the way it is today?

If it is not better then go to Chad and stay there .

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by ashantitope: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lolz who write it for you abi the script writter did now give you to read before he present it? You now went there to disgrace your generations am sorry for your children for them to be seeing there father doing rubbish now the money they promise you now will not come in agyand you have been disgrace am so sorry for you
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by zoedew: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Worthless piece of evidence! Shortly some folks will scream the case was decided on technical points!
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Joel971: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kwantiri naijeria has gone to the nmpuniti grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Mikeb2020: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Let's pray for our country Nigeria
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by tuniski: 3:49am On Jul 10, 2019
garfield1:
Tuniski how far? I keep giving you uppercuts in all our bouts.atiku's case has failed before it began.i see atiku's lawyers closing this case abruptly before they reach 50 witnesses
So far, so very good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by 1Natty(m): 5:33am On Jul 10, 2019
PDP how market
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by garfield1: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2019
tuniski:

So far, so very good.
Delusion

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by tuniski: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2019
garfield1:

Delusion

Is there server? Did INEC use it? Did Buhari swear to having attended certain schools? Were the credentials attached? Do the schools exist as claimed?
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by garfield1: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2019
tuniski:

Is there server? Did INEC use it? Did Buhari swear to having attended certain schools? Were the credentials attached? Do the schools exist as claimed?
Concerning server,the apc lawyers are not disproving that there's no server.there using technicality to kill that side.so far,none of atiku witnesses have said any meaningful thing concerning schools buhari attended or credentials attached nor shown that schools attended is non existent.atiku is still in square zero
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by tuniski: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2019
garfield1:

Concerning server,the apc lawyers are not disproving that there's no server.there using technicality to kill that side.so far,none of atiku witnesses have said any meaningful thing concerning schools buhari attended or credentials attached nor shown that schools attended is non existent.atiku is still in square zero
Are you sure? So far so good, even the mockers of server this and that are having a rethink. The server is clearly in existence and was used. I concede that technicalities is the forte of #teamBuhari.

The school matter is not for oral testimonies perse but evidential materials of petitioner.

Should the court ultimately direct the inspection of the server, then #teamAtiku would have scored a bull's eye!
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by garfield1: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2019
tuniski:

Are you sure? So far so good, even the mockers of server this and that are having a rethink. The server is clearly in existence and was used. I concede that technicalities is the forte of #teamBuhari.

The school matter is not for oral testimonies perse but evidential materials of petitioner.

Should the court ultimately direct the inspection of the server, then #teamAtiku would have scored a bull's eye!
Time will tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV / 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.