Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) (42191 Views)

BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know / See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) / The Remodelled N30M 2020 BMW 7-Series Car - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by tunary(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
How much is this one
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by InvertedHammer: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
/
The most hated series in BMW line up.

Take the money and flush it down the toilet. You will be better off.

/

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
MAY THE GOD OF BRO-BRANHAM,EVER BLESS YOU, BRO-COSHARIS.
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by frozen70(f): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
softwerk:
cry

I'm turned on already! kiss

I get wet on smelling the leader and Formica on a brand new car!!!! kiss

Autojosh: Please pick my call!

Is it the car you are turning on for or autojosh ❓

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Charly68: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
God help me,I need BMW car !
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Akalia(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
softwerk:
cry

I get wet on smelling the [b]leader and Formica on a brand new car!!!! kiss[/b]

Miss wet it's leather and not leader grin

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
bmw never still upgrade this their interior

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by OnyeMmeri: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
softwerk:
cry

Expert wetter, it's leather not leader.
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Neoteny(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
softwerk:
cry

Typical female tongue
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
softwerk:
cry

This you on DP.?

Forget BMW, let's get you wet in a Jag. DM
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
softwerk:
cry

grin grin grin
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by piagetskinner(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
The front grille looks too large and and scary... interior hasn’t changed from the regular bmw interior

That’s y I love the Mercedes Benz
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by seniwellsFX: 4:58am On Jul 10, 2019
autojosh:

One of the most anticipated cars in recent times, the all-new BMW 7 series, is now available in Nigeria.

This beauty-on-wheels is currently available for viewing at the offices of Coscharis Motors - the sole franchisee of BMW brands in Nigeria.

The new BMW 7 series comes with a more distinctive, luxurious and outstanding dynamics.

It stands out with its prestigious, elegant appearance, superlative comfort and exceptionally sporty performance, a combination that only the this 7 Series delivers in its class.

Visually, the new BMW 7 Series looks like a completely new model – especially at the front and back. In many respects, it has become even more luxurious, with numerous highly advanced components. This includes more powerful and fuel-efficient petrol engines, a new, pioneering infotainment system and the latest driver assistance systems.

According to Cletus Aregbeshola, Marketing Manager for BMW, Coscharis Motors; “around three-and-a-half years on from the introduction of the sixth generation in 2015, the BMW 7 Series Sedan has undergone a wide ranging and effective updates. These updates have positioned the flagship model as a trendsetter, introducing world-firsts that are being copied by other manufacturers.”

The sixth-generation BMW 7 Series Sedan also sets standards in terms of providing both maximum ride comfort and a sporting and dynamic driving experience. This is due to an advanced chassis design complete with a self-levelling two-axle air suspension included as standard. With its intelligent mix of aluminium, high-strength steel and a body structure benefiting from magnesium and carbon reinforcements (Carbon Core), it also has the lowest weight amongst its competitors.

Other competitors such as the Audi A8, Porsche Panamera and Lexus LS lag considerably behind the two top models from BMW and Mercedes-Benz, both in terms of sales volume and in being perceived as the world’s most prestigious volume-produced luxury sedans (Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Maybach excepted). All models but the M760Li and 745Le xDrive are available in a short- and a long-wheelbase version.

Coscharis Motors offer sales and service networks for the BMW brands across Nigeria.

Currently, her BMW sedan range includes 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2 Series. The X Range includes X6, X5, X4 and X3.

At Coscharis, orders have already been placed for this latest and first ever BMW X7.

https://autojosh.com/coscharis-debuts-the-all-new-bmw-7-series-in-nigeria/

Poor Nigerians. Na so so noise ona Sabi make. BMW 7 series way people don dey use for Mauritius island since last year na on a dey rejoice for so. Spit on you all and your poverty and corruption ravaged big for nothing country called Nigeria
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by shogsman(m): 6:16am On Jul 10, 2019
tex73:
If it wants to compete wirh the benz, d interior needs lots of work cool

You're in Nigeria, your opinion in lieu of this matter doesn't count,tell that to the Chinese,Germans and Americans.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by sapeleboi(m): 6:21am On Jul 10, 2019
make front seat nor kill you one day
softwerk:
cry

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by 21savages: 6:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Shekcee must see this car �
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Casmario2019: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Lemme be done with my benz first.
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by sooperrescue(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Beremx:
Can't remember the last time I saw a BMW car on Nigerian roads.

Team Toyota. cheesy
Very correct. They are parked in the house of the owners or at mechanic workshops. The funny thing is that they are not tropicalised for Nigeria despite the bragging rights of coscharis. Our fuel is the number one problem and that is the only problem with the car

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by ossyla(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2019
i swear, following you have been so relieving to me. your comments always give me hard-on
softwerk:
cry

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by chudi1: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2019
Pls dnt over hype the white man lets do our own
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by ncoolsome(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2019
So three people can no longer sit at the backseat anymore before u know it,nah one person go dey siddon there..

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by fabienjoe: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Germany is just 80million, Nigeria is over 200million and we're glorifying their success and hard work. What are we doing with our total population? [b]And interestingly, they're not even richer than u[/b]s. Honesty, hardwork and push for success is what is helping them. I feel bad seeing this kin tin. I won't accept it even if they dash me. Its time we ask ourselves question.

'And interestingly, they are not richer than you'. How is Germany not richer than you? I know you'll mention oil...Grand delusion...what oil economy is as rich as US, China, Germany, France, UK, even with best management? Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves. This country is POOR. Even it's oil is not enough to make it rich, given its unwieldy population. The only way for it is to develop a fair, equitable and sustainable system. That would develop its infrastructure and attract foreign capital. Capital and talents only migrate to fair and equitable systems where there is stability which enbles long term planning and sustainability...It's not about oil or indeed what you mine from the belly of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by vertueptime: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
moshino:

People that can afford it have no worry about depreciation. It is only those that can't afford it that come up with words like that.
Still dsnt change the facts
Re: Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by osazsky(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Germany is just 80million, Nigeria is over 200million and we're glorifying their success and hard work. What are we doing with our total population? And interestingly, they're not even richer than us. Honesty, hardwork and push for success is what is helping them. I feel bad seeing this kin tin. I won't accept it even if they dash me. Its time we ask ourselves question.
and from your 200m how many can afford a luxury or new car,nor b second hand una dey buy,BMW makes thier money when from d first buy,which are normally whites,d ones we buy hear,the money is not going to BMW or Toyota it's going to the first buyer, so most of these companies nor dey count Africa join,how do Nigerians reason self ,,, u think BMW is techno or infinix oga grow up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobius Motors: A Look At Kenya's Indigenous Car Maker - Photos / Lagos New Number Plates Now Available (Pictures) / Tree Falls On A Moving Vehicle In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.