Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,053 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! (7003 Views)

"Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Study the Scriptures for yourself.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by xproducer: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2021
elated177:
You need to study the Scriptures for yourselves.

Your firebrand pastor, whose 'anointing' can melt diamond and whose 'favour' you think will give you promotion, might even be tapping your favour - yes your very own favour given to you by YHVH.

In some cases, he takes you everywhere, especially when he is going to pray for somebody. Yet, you think you are special to him...it's a lie. He's using you.

When you join hands with them in prayer, just be sure the power is not flowing from you to them instead.

Some of these people, with their demonic wisdom/inspiration, can sense the light of YHVH in or on the lives of His saint, whom He has set apart for some specific tasks. When these messengers of darkness see such a person, they will try to tap the anointing or favour. They try to do this by coercing such person into joining their witchcraft congregation, so that they can manipulate and mind-control him. When success is not achieved, they will resort to spiritual assault. When that fails, the only option left will be physical persecution...trying to put such a person to disrepute. If it were in their powers, they would make such person irrelevant. All these will be in futile attempt to undermine the favour of YHVH of Hosts on such person's life.

In most cases, these wicked men do not even intend giving anything good in return, that's why they use witchcraft and mind control. The aim is to keep you wrapped around their witchcraft fingers and hope you never realize who you truly are. Height of wickedness! Task masters!

Father deliver your children.

If you're a saint out there and you can relate to this, you must study the Scriptures for yourself, pray fervently and depend on the Set-apart Spirit. You must not yield to witchcraft or mind control, rather turn away from such evil. Also, do not allow the power of YHVH of Hosts upon ur life to be harnessed for witchcraft.

Come out frm among them and be separate. Work out ur salvation with fear and trembling.

El Elohe Yahshrael!

+++

"But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren. Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ." - Matthew 23:8-10

"It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me." - John 6:45

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.” - John 10:27-31
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2021
xproducer:

+++

"But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren. Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ." - Matthew 23:8-10

"It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me." - John 6:45

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.” - John 10:27-31

As long as the righteous walk is concerned, there is only one Shepherd of his flock, Only one High Priest, Only one Teacher and Only one Father.

1 Like

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Very true.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
You don't. You need the Word of YHVH Almighty.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2022
Of what use is spiritual father or mother when you have the Set-apart Spirit and the Word of the Father in you?

No saint, servant or messenger of YHVH Almighty needs any spiritual father or mother.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by TheElated177: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sublime.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deut 29:29 The secret things belong to YHVH our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.

Matthew 10: 26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

1 Corinthians 4:20 For the kingdom of YHVH is not a matter of talk but of power.

Let no one beguile you into falling for their mind control tactics. They are angry because your Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, exposed their wickedness by revealing a little of who and what you are - who and what he made you to be - to you. They wanted to continue to take advantage of your gift/talent without your knowledge while pouring drink offerings and libations to their demon masters.

Numbers 23: 19 God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? 20 I have received a command to bless; he has blessed, and I cannot change it. 21 “No misfortune is seen in Jacob, no misery observed in Israel.
YHVH their God is with them; the shout of the King is among them. 22 God brought them out of Egypt; they have the strength of a wild ox. 23 There is no divination against Jacob,
no evil omens against Israel. It will now be said of Jacob and of Israel, ‘See what God has done!’

It doesn't matter through whom or what the forces of wickedness want to use to deceive you or plant doubts in your mind, they will continue to fail miserably. It is out of pure envy, jealousy and covetousness.

Stand firm.

Ephesians 6: 10 Finally, be strong in YHVH and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of YHVH, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of YHVH, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of YHVH.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Apt..
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
Apt.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
You need the Word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / Is Cunnilingus Between Husband And Wife A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.