Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

COZA: Busola Dakolo lied about rape, Kemi Olunloyo says gives evidence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA: Busola Dakolo lied about rape, Kemi Olunloyo says gives evidence (439 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COZA: Busola Dakolo lied about rape, Kemi Olunloyo says gives evidence by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
According to her Busola should withdraw her case and apologize to Pastor Biodun
@BusolaDakolo LIED about Pst @BiodunFatoyinbo RAPING HER on the CAR

The child she said she was going to babysit at 17 yo wasn't even born till 2002. Shindara Fatoyinbo did not exist 1999.
she also said:
@busoladakolo was NEVER RAPED! All her sisters have refused to support her claims. Funto even stayed longer at #Coza Ilorin when the family moved away. Kemmy deleted all her Instagram pictures this week after I found them all online. What's there to hide? Expect Busola to do a sister portrait soon to refute my findings.
she also said
Then Busola Amupitan was very close to pastor @biodunfatoyinbo according to people who spoke to me from Ilorin. All of a sudden she left the church with every member of her family but one of her elder sister Funto who was still attending #COZA Ilorin. Funto was still attending Coza for about roughly a month before she eventually left too. Sources said her mother Mrs Amupitan here did not like Busola's closeness to the pastor, something she herself mentioned on the @ynaijatelevision interview. The source told me her mother found out she allegedly may have had intercourse with the pastor. Busola was always excited to see the pastor whenever he started visiting their home. On the babysitting call from Mrs Modele Fatoyinbo, Busola my question was if it was a rape would Funto still be attending for like a month?However most people I spoke to in Ilorin said Pastor #Biodunfatoyinbo wasn't someone that could RAPE.
__

A Member of the Dakolo family told me that Busola's mom was never aware of the car "sex/rape" encounter till @YNaija aired their interview. That family member said the bending over twice in the back and then the hood of the car was more like a "thrill lie" to Busola if it really happened. She quoted "if it actually happened, her hands were free and if it was a doggie style sex position, then it was not rape but consensual" However it could all have been fabricated.
Ese walter has come out to say she was never raped
follow kemi olunloyo for more information

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Of A Church Deceased Members Debt Before Burial: Is It Biblical? / Isabella Daughter Of Great Spain Priest Who Turned Great Islamic Scholar / COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.