Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) (49620 Views)

ENDEARS: Full Statement By Lai Muhammed On Judicial Panel (Video) / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by kelvin16223: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sent Abbo is 100% correct. Any Press sitting / 'the sitting itself' on the subject in law is subjudice. #fact.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
ashantitope:

I know there won't be any different between you and him because any man that raise his hand on woman is a big ANIMAL so there is no worse I can do I have been married for more than 8 year now and there is nothing that my wife can do that will make me beat her even my younger sister do worst but since we have left secondary school far back 1998 I don't think I touch her again so my man check your self
For your info.
I have 2 boys (twins) and one cute girl. A very decent wife, a daughter of a Major General of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The latter knows she can't misbehave let alone raise her voice on me like Remi Tinubu.

Please allow this poor woman to forgive this man and free from your bondage, you hypocrites.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by henryobinna(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lovelive:

For your info.
I have 2 boys (twins) and one cute girl. A very decent wife, a daughter of a Major General of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The latter knows she can't misbehave let alone raise her voice on me like Remi Tinubu.

Please allow this poor woman to forgive this man and free from your bondage, you hypocrites.
leave that hypocritical dumbo. If he likes he should be married for 100 years.

people are becoming more and more hypocritical these days especially when the issue has to do with women. I can't support what the senator did but what he did is not big deal compared to what most Nigerians do on a daily basis. He overreacted and assaulted the lady and the caee should be dealt with as that but that proud and stupid remi tinubu is using the opportunity to show that she supposedly has power forgotting legally there's nothing she and her colleagues can do to remove him as a senator. Imagine your colleague in school threatening to suspen you...

what a stupid woman she is, she once slapped a fellow senator, called the other a dog. I hope that's not how she talks to her husband Bola Tinubu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.