Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) (49621 Views)

ENDEARS: Full Statement By Lai Muhammed On Judicial Panel (Video) / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2019
2mch:
Good job Remi. She made him lose his cool. Now she can push for suspension. The guy lacks control. She has pushed him where she wants him

You will do worst if you find yourself in that situation even the saint Remi you are referring to is a case.
God will surely expose everyone the day of judgement. Many ugly surprises ll surface...
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Kyrx(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2019
Lovelive:

Your own even worst pass am.

How?
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2019
klever18:
I like this slapping senator for his courage
He has nothing to lose. Remi can kill his body but not his soul/spirit.
Debate on things that will better our life. This matter is in court; here you are running your mouths... Fools.

[Am not his supporter, the Abbo guy]
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2019
zomoears:
Discussing the matter before the Senate would be subjudice. The committee should have adjourned or held a closed session. Senator Abboh is right on this one. Remi Tinubu was being emotional in attacking him.
These are some women for you. They can be more confrontational than emotional. Remi is one of them, ask Tinubu(thank God is gentle man as my humble self).
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2019
ashantitope:
This man is in serious trouble I do understand both side with what he's trying to do is not for press to carry out he said and use it against in the court but the Senator what him to address them in a normal way but that rudeness in him will always be with him

With trouble ? You all are evil.
The woman in question may even forgive but with all this brouhaha I don't know the worst YOU can do.
Hypocrites, Jesus Christ called them.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2019
Xisnin:
This man is as arrogant as it is alleged.
You are his mentor.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2019
dalass:
This guy is in deep shiit grin
You created it when the right laws and policies are not paving ways for better society.
Selfish and hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2019
easyfem:
Na small remain , diz guy for slap the only woman in that commetee
Your wish
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2019
Mk12:

the court already said suspending a senator is illegal. only his constituency can recall him.
the senators are just wasting their time as usual
Sane one here. May you continue to flourish in wisdom and blessings.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Lets watch out...i trust APC Loyalists cha...he should ask saraki "how far?"....las las,dem qo put the so called SIN-ator abbor for where he shiit put!..
And so?
Heaven will fall ?
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Xisnin(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2019
Lovelive:

You are his mentor.
Speaking from very personal experience?
I am sorry for your travails.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2019
Philpham:

Rapist dog like you. May you be slapped 50 times then come here and like HIV Abbor
Addicted Rapist who is masturbating subjectively here.
Learn how to be logical and objective.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2019
Philpham:

Shut up your mouth, what do you know. Fish brain
You f*cking cow brain.
Learn how to be logical and objective.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2019
J111333:
But the man is right. He shouldn't address the press since his case is already in court. Speaking in the presence of pressmen is as the same as addressing the press and it's against the ethics of the court. Lawyers in the house should correct if I'm wrong.
Sane one here. More blessings Sir
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2019
klever18:

I will sue you to court the next time you will mistake me for your Dad
Well said.
I love people like you. Wisdom ll never depart from you Sir.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Dedetwo:

Oluremi Tinubu is not doing her job. How many bills has she sponsored? She is just being loudmouthed and showboating.
Ask her

We are suffering. Make a tour to villages and you will understand better.
Please help me ask her again.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Dedetwo:

So-called idiotic Nigerian senate body should not even constitute a committee since the matter is already in the court. The idiocy of in Nigeria starts from the very top.
Many thanks. Sane one. God bless you.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2019
Kingosytex:

Oga, forget party things. PDP and APC are the same. politicians have been changing camps from time immemorial.

Examples: Saraki from PDP=>APC>PDP

Amaechi: PDP=>APC

Akpabio: PDP=>APC

Dino: PDP=>APC=>PDP

Atiku: PDP>APC=>PDP

Sylva: PDP=>APC

Dogara: APC=>PDP

OUK: PDP=> PPA=>PDP=>APC

Kwankwaso: PDP=>APC=>PDP

The list goes on and on. Have you seen that the politicians are thesame?

The Apc fanatics never realized that.
Apc=Pdp
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2019
ornicus:
Abbo in da one chance.
Your cup is full.
Na your Own is full. When last time you check your own Cup? Check it right away!
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2019
Lovelive:

The Apc fanatics never realized that. Apc=Pdp

They know. they are just living in denial

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2019
Femeto:
He had a good point. The media shouldn't cover that meeting. It should be internal. But he should have told them before honoring their invitation. He is too proud and arrogant.
Two mouths ...
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2019
Ubdavis:
He feels he is dogged, he is just Messing around d more...
Right things have to be followed. Messing how? Then crucify him you Saint and Righteous one.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=Lovelive post=80120537]
Right things have to be followed. Messing how? Then crucify him you Saint and Righteous one.[/quot

That guy needs help, maybe u too
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2019
Charly68:
He has ridiculed the Senate ,that is the pure truth..all his shenanigans are stupid and uncalled for..he should apologize to his colleagues ..Who sponsored this type of a man to the hallowed chamber self ?
First thing first.
Crucify him you Saint and Righteous one.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2019
Organs:

Shut the F up. He is not uneducated like you. He stood his ground and said he cannot be intimidated with suspension and that he will not talk with the press present while the matter is in court. Excellent point. If na you, you for don dey shake like leaf wey breeze dey blow. I salute his courage and his resolute nature. However, He should sincerely beg and apologise to that lady publicly and privately and give her very good money. His behaviour slapping the lady was unacceptable.

I salute you.
We need people like you in this society.
Please be my guest!

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Lovelive: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

I don't like Sen Remi Tinubu attitude, she is trying to blackmail him and Force him to bend over.

The Senator is right, it is Sub judice to talk about this issue in the press.
Respect Sir
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by deltateam: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2019
Hedonini:

Keep quiet. A Senate whose Deputy President was caught on camera invading the Chambers with thugs.... VIOLENT THUGS, to VIOLENTLY STEAL the mace... How is Abbo's conduct more dishonourable than the conduct of that uncivilised bastard called Omo-Agege?

Yet you're here talking rubbish about Abbo for merely slapping someone somewhere. A misdemeanor that most of you fools on this forum and elsewhere are guilty of. I hate hypocrisy with every fibre in me.

I wish he had slapped your mum. Let me see if you would have vomitted this thrash.

That's the problem with Nigerians. Always comparing. What of this, what of that person. Things keep getting worse. Awon werey 100%.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by ashantitope: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lovelive:

With trouble ? You all are evil.
The woman in question may even forgive but with all this brouhaha I don't know the worst YOU can do.
Hypocrites, Jesus Christ called them.

I know there won't be any different between you and him because any man that raise his hand on woman is a big ANIMAL so there is no worse I can do I have been married for more than 8 year now and there is nothing that my wife can do that will make me beat her even my younger sister do worst but since we have left secondary school far back 1998 I don't think I touch her again so my man check your self
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by dalass(f): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lovelive:

You created it when the right laws and policies are not paving ways for better society.
Selfish and hypocrites everywhere.
I did?
Like, seriously angry
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
deltateam:

I wish he had slapped your mum. Let me see if you would have vomitted this thrash.

That's the problem with Nigerians. Always comparing. What of this, what of that person. Things keep getting worse. Awon werey 100%.

He should have slapped your own mum, since you want to be an emotional idiot rather than address the substance of the point u made earlier.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by deltateam: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hedonini:

He should have slapped your own mum, since you want to be an emotional idiot rather than address the substance of the point u made earlier.

My people say when they carry another person's corpse, it looks like firewood.

That's why I wished someone dear to you was slapped by Abbo so that I can watch the expression on your face.
You think you can just come online and vomit anything because it doesn't affect you. Think again.
Re: Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) by uduigwomen(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
I love the way the Mr Senator put Madam Senator Tinubu in her proper place. She is becoming pompous though no one in his right senses support the offense of the Senator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.