Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? (32326 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / The Best University In Nigeria / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by ccollins(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2010
@folakeojo.Points noted,thank u for telling me sum wahala dat makes OAU LOOK RETARDED
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2010
ccollins:

I notice most OAU graduates are jobless n have decided to come online to waste tyme saying OAU BI DIS n OAU B DAT.Why do many students not choose OAU in jamb DEspite being an overrated skool.I HAVE SEEN A HIGHER RATIO OF JOBLESS LAZY OAU GRADUANDS THAN DAT OF UNN.
Collins, u will not cease to amuse me with these distorted issues u raise here. U strike me as one who does check his dailies to keep up to date. Data recently released by JAMB on schools which were candidates most preffered institution in the just concluded UTME were OAU, UNILAG , ABU Zaria and YABATECH. You should know all these.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
ccollins:

@folakeojo.Points noted,thank u for telling me sum wahala dat makes OAU LOOK RETARDED
I know u will quickly pitch ur tents with drowning people. Pity, nobody may be there to rescue u.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
But from Africa raking Unilorin came first from Nigeria though na 55th e carry for the list. undecided
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Mehiedu(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2010
As for me ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY remain the best in terms of Engineering discipline any student that want to perfom well in Labour market should apply to study in ESUT.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by ccollins(m): 5:16am On Oct 14, 2010
Are u angry for what folake did.Its her right.This are part of d problems hindering dis country.Be wise n stop concealing d truth revealed by a fellow country.Though u have baseless sentiments,she isn't prejudice even though she's a final yr student there.Folake exposed d flaws of oau,i grew up in d yorubaland and i understand what it is as a yoruba trainned to b in ife but whatever d case.I prefer UNN

1 Like

Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2010
Collins, good morning. I hope ur night was fine. Back to business. Folake or whatever she calls herself, it may interest u to know, may not be a student of OAU. Do not be surprised to learn that she is person of ur ilk, who are being ravaged by jealousy upon seeing the enviable and quintessential height, this most prestigious institution has reached, instead of rallying around to make her even greater. So cut the crap and join the winning team.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Amario(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2010
I want to Rate Nigeria University Based on all the Post of Nairalanders so far

1. OAU
2. UI
3. UNN
4. ILLORIN
5. UNILAG
6. UNIBEN
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by chuqudy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
uniawolowo
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by oshyno(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Johnpaul88
Uv extricated ursef from a mind boggling question.
I will remind u if uv 4gotten;
name intellectuals from ya skul that is contributing (Not looting) to the growth of d country.
Soyinka,Chinue Achebe et al were all from UI not OAU.
over to you.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by msb247(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
NA WETIN ALL OF UNA DEY YARN? THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA IS THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE.

1 Like

Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by statusuzo: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2010
the only reason y'all mentn premiere uni's cos oau and the bulk had the privilege of growing in the era of plenty,im a proud futarian and thats because we've got a constantly developing standard admist these difficult times,definately i dont fink judgment shud be carnally percieved.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2010
oshyno:

@Johnpaul88
Uv extricated ursef from a mind boggling question.
I will remind u if uv 4gotten;
name intellectuals from ya skul that is contributing (Not looting) to the growth of d country.
Soyinka,Chinue Achebe et al were all from UI not OAU.
over to you.
If u must know, the business mogul Jimoh Ibrahim is an almnus, the human right activist, femi falana, the computer wizzard Enerst Ndukwe, formerly of NCC, the President of Benin Republic, the international motivational speaker Fela Durotoye, Pastor Adeboye of Redeem church, the star actress Omotola Kehinde, Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo were to mention a few, alumus . Prof. Wole Soyinka,the Nobel Laurate was a Professor of comparative literature in the university when he was so awarded (you can check his profile, he never refers U.I as his Alma mater. He detests it. He prefers Great Ife though now as emeritus prof.). The list can continue. But to save time , i have sampled these few, as they cut across all walks of life. I hope i can now take my well deserved night rest without these freaks ( disregard my tone) being all out on my neck.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by ccollins(m): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2010
Lol,pastor adebayo desist oau.U musn't lie.I know d general overseer vry well and his autobiography.He did all his degrees at OAU.Hmm,first indegenious VC (keneth dike) is frm UNN
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by ccollins(m): 6:06am On Oct 15, 2010
I mean pastor adeboye got his degree frm unilag.Stop lying
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by oshyno(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2010
@johnpaul88
I luv dis game

Jimoh Ibrahim-Great entrepreneur cum politician (heard he is the new Adedibu if your discernible )

Ernest Ndukwe-ma brada from anada mother,great achiever, kind of strike  a balance

Fela Durotoye-Haven't heard of dat.

Pastor Adeboye--Hmmm.well touch not my anointed.

Mimiko--Connived with Erastus Akingbola to embezzle N26B from state coffers.  Link    http://www.sharpedgenews.com/news/2010/07-21-10
/Akingbola_Mimiko.shtml

Falana- was relegated and intimidated by Ganis presence. kind of vibrant now.

ohhh less I 4get Omotola-what a name uv got (forgive my sarcasm).Ran to singing wen Nollywood was making her go broke.

Sorry brada but am not impressed.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2010
Pls learn to pursue one course of action at a time. I have difficulty deciphering ur aim ,as ur two posts above, are mutually opposing each other. Who is kenneth Dike? For the umpeenth time, Pastor Adeboye Enoch Adejare is a 1967 graduate of mathematics from OAU. U would have verified before setting out to shoot urself in the foot.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2010
oshyno:

@johnpaul88
I luv dis game

Jimoh Ibrahim-Great entrepreneur come politician (heard he is the new Adedibu if your discernible )

Ernest Ndukwe-ma brada from anada mother,great achiever, kind of strike  a balance

Fela Durotoye-Haven't heard of dat.

Pastor Adeboye--Hmmm.well touch not my anointed.

Mimiko--Connived with Erastus Akingbola to embezzle N26B from state coffers.  Link    http://www.sharpedgenews.com/news/2010/07-21-10
/Akingbola_Mimiko.shtml

Falana- was relegated and intimidated by Ganis presence. kind of vibrant now.

ohhh less I 4get Omotola-what a name uv got (forgive my sarcasm).Ran to singing wen Nollywood was making her go broke.

Sorry brada but am not impressed.

We accomodate dissenting views. U are only exercising ur right. Forgive me if my list did not impress u. I am only a part one student. I have little knowledge on the almnus.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by ccollins(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2010
Maybe,u are blind.I will google pastor adeboye history for u
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2010
I belong to the said dept. I have a handbook containing all the list of our almnus here with me. The Mathematician-turned-pastor's name is number 15. I am convinced that there is no issue here to debate on.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by ccollins(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2010
No proofs
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2010
Collins,I thought u had ur google. What more evidence do u seek? Do go ahead and sort urself out.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by oshyno(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2010
@johnpaul88

Oh really? you're handicapped on knowledge of OAU alumni.Apology accepted.

You see I'm not really a fan of tribal and unhealthy antagonism.

You should have tried to explain to the fellow why he should consider OAU  rather than starting with how UNN is bad and all worth not.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2010
oshyno:

@johnpaul88

Oh really? you're handicapped on knowledge of OAU alumni.Apology accepted.

You see I'm not really a fan of tribal and unhealthy antagonism.

You should have tried to explain to the fellow why he should consider OAU  rather than starting with how UNN is bad and all worth not.
U should have known that i am reluctant to joining issues with u.
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by abioila(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
Johnpaul,ccolins et al.u guys shuld kip caling great names,instead of u working hard to be lyk dem.do u tink it ends at going to a gud skul(not lyk d skul is even gud compared to oda varsities of d world).do u noe thousands of pple av atended dis skuls nd just a few lyk wole soyinka,et al are recognised,dat shows that u can stil not be great even if u attended a gud skul so ur skul dosnt rili mata.what matas is making a mark by making a vry gud cgpa(4.5 above).
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
Of course i know that a hood does not make a monk. However, Better schools make better brains because "Nemo dat quod non habet" (No one gives what he does not have)
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by abioila(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2010
Beta skuls dnt make beta brains,they only create a gud enviroment to make a gud brain beta,it stil boils down to d student.sure u can't give what u dnt av,must i always av to be given b4 i av,if ma lecturas dnt av, then i acquire it ma self.haba
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by tushbobo(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2010
GREAT IFE!!!!
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by samoks(m): 4:11am On Oct 16, 2010
You can choose from any of the below listed, I assure you in your 200L, once you are in 2.1, you have companies and EFCC looking to employ you

1)UNIPETROL,Niger Delta, Nigeria

2)University of Corruption and Money Laundering, Aso rock. Nigeria.

3)University of Cybercrime

4)University of striking doctors, Lagos state

5)University of Striking LECTURERS(SOUTH EAST)

6)Kidnap and Boko haram National open University,

7)Election ringing institute of Technology,PDP Street,Abuja

CHOOSE WISELY,, OR tell me what your hobbies are and i can help you make a decision,
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2010
^^ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I am rolling on the floor, laughing my arssh out. He he he he
Re: Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? by ccollins(m): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2010
"Nemo judex casua"(a man is not to b d judge of himself only). I need not talk,record speak for unn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. / Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State / 2015/2016 UNIZIK Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.