Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time (207863 Views)

Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time / Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by ifyalways(f): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
nathpope:

Bro, if you wan speak english...speak English.
if na pidgin you wan yan...yan am well..

No dey mix garri and sand togeda abeg..
LMAO cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Horus(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3MbueXCG2s

Nigeria vs Algeria match preview
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by 6Milk(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Please kindly quote me with a link I can use to stream the match.
Am running night shift today and may have access to a tv

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by BankyGee(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
6Milk:
Please kindly quote me with a link I can use to stream the match.
Am running night shift today and may have access to a tv
The match is tomorrow bro smiley
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Kodem: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Message me on 08166715574 to join arsenal WhatsApp and telegram group for latest news and updates
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by safarigirl(f): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Both teams would score.

We don't have good goalkeepers and our defense is worrisome. There is no how a high scoring team like Algeria will fire blank against us. They will get at least a goal.
considering how useless their attack looked against a leaky Ivorian defense, it's hard to imagine how they scored all those goals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by safarigirl(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hhenryy:

Guy leave performance analysis, we are talking about a particular trend here and I didn't draw my conclusion based on those 3 matches alone, I only picked the most recent ones that are still very fresh in our memories.

You can go way back in history and you will observe that our loses in green is far far greater than in white... It's just an observation that i and millions of other Nigerians have noticed.
the most recent ones....and you forget that we won Libya with the same ugwu green jersey, won Seychelles with the same ugwu green jersey....are those not our most recent matches?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by BluntBoy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
safarigirl:
considering how useless their attack looked against a leaky Ivorian defense, it's hard to imagine how they scored all those goals.

You have a great point. But somehow, they always manage to score.

Their defence is not anywhere good too as the Ivorians kept splitting it open with fun.

They are not great in reality, but they have managed to score in every game. And considering how jittery our goalkeeper can get, I can bet on Algeria getting at least a goal against us.

However, I am very certain that they can't beat us in regulation time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by robosky02(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
The famous 90 minutes to glory

rtsp://r5---sn-5hne6n7l.googlevideo.com/Cj0LENy73wIaNAl8jFbNEycRNRMYESARFC3UJypdMOCoAUIASARgn8qS3te35vtYigELTlRKZzZKd1cwcFkM/BA25513B3650CCCE090248A263D45B32DEEDD8D6.AEFF1BE20E90EC2CD3031E143D535D8B5893C4E5/yt8/1/video.3gp

https://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/the-night-of-history/

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by lilfreezy: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
safarigirl:
the most recent ones....and you forget that we won Libya with the same ugwu green jersey, won Seychelles with the same ugwu green jersey....are those not our most recent matches?

Don’t mind the guy. Even when we played Algeria in the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, we wore dark green and still beat them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKAEJ6mRgKY
Nigeria vs Algeria : 2018World Cup qualifiers

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Rossikk(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
lilfreezy:

Don’t mind the guy. Even when we played Algeria in the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, we wore dark green and still beat them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKAEJ6mRgKY
Nigeria vs Algeria : 2018World Cup qualifiers

THAT is not the same Green as the current one that is much darker and gloomier.

I'm delaying my bet till the final minute to see what jersey Super Eagles wear. The bright one, we'll win, the dark one we'll lose.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by lilfreezy: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rossikk:

I'm delaying my bet till the final minute to see what jersey Super Eagles wear. The bright one, we'll win, the dark one we'll lose.

Somebody up there said even wayback we were losing with dark green. We are wearing the green tomorrow, bet if you wanna bet.

If we wear the white playing teams like brasil and Germany i hope you will have that same confidence to bet grin

2 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by rapthugx(m): 6:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Today is the day.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by BabaIbo: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2019
All the best to the team...
Make I go bet on Senegal and Nigeria to progress to the Final
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by engrelvis(m): 7:21am On Jul 14, 2019
Rossikk:

Nigeria 3 Algeria 0.Tunisia will beat Senegal by 1 goal or through penalty shoot out
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Bojack(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2019
If Nigeria lose this match I go sleep for the viewing center

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by theenchanter: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2019
Rossikk:

winning has nothing to do with jersey jare, Stop d conspiracies.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2019
If I'm Rohr I will use the same line up against SA.
Akpeyi,
Collins, Omeruo, ekong, Awaziem,
Ndidi, etebo, Iwobi
Chukwueze, Ighalo and Musa.

Around 63mins he should sub out Musa, cox his game is dependent on pace, speed and running. Bring in Moses Simon
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by lilfreezy: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
If I'm Rohr I will use the same line up against SA.
Akpeyi,
Collins, Omeruo, ekong, Awaziem,
Ndidi, etebo, Iwobi
Chukwueze, Ighalo and Musa.

Around 63mins he should sub out Musa, cox his game is dependent on pace, speed and running. Bring in Moses Simon

Why moses Simon? Why not onyekuru
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2019
lilfreezy:

Why moses Simon? Why not onyekuru

I think Onyekuru is left footed...., he will struggle to play Musa position.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by TheFacelessMan: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
It was the world cup final of 1980.

We met Brazil in the final and we battled them to a 0-0 in the 90th minute.

I got a pass at the center circle and as the ball came to me mid air.... i saw 2 Brazilians closing on me

I controlled the ball and did an elegant, sleek 360 degrees spin.

Focusing solely on the ball, i knew there was absolutely no time to waste. I hit the ball with all my strength....

The ball flew with the force and velocity of a bullet .....flying through the air like a comet...90yards.

The whole stadium had fallen silent in those final seconds of the match; they all drew in their breath in unison....

The keeper dove like Superman...he knew it had to be the save of his life, his entire career but....

The ball escaped his outstretched fingers....passed through the goalposts and kissed the net pushing it backwards.. .

GOLLLLLLL in Portuguese

Golazooooooo in Spanish

GOALLLLLL

I ran off to the side of our supporters club waiting for my teammates to crash on me in celebrations.

I stretched my arms like a Messiah, proud of myself..that's when i saw our fans crying....

I had scored an OWN goal cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by lilfreezy: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I think Onyekuru is left footed...., he will struggle to play Musa position.

Onyekuru is right footed. I'm surprised you don't know that. This was the same excuse you guys were giving when the coach was benching chukwueze for Simon. People were like he tracks back, he supports defense, he's a better marker of the ball. But when chukwueze played he rendered the opposition left wing attack useless as everyone was concentrating on stopping him.
Onyekuru is miles better than musa and stats don't lie. Man scored 22 goals across all competition last season. Non of our current forward in the national team comes close in terms of performance at the top level as well as conversion rate.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2019
lilfreezy:

Onyekuru is right footed. I'm surprised you don't know that. This was the same excuse you guys were giving when the coach was benching chukwueze for Simon. People were like he tracks back, he supports defense, he's a better marker of the ball. But when chukwueze played he rendered the opposition left wing attack useless as everyone was concentrating on stopping him.
Onyekuru is miles better than musa and stats don't lie. Man scored 22 goals across all competition last season. Non of our current forward in the national team comes close in terms of performance at the top level as well as conversion rate.

Which wan b you guys? I never supported Rohr benching Chukwueze...

Which club do Henry play for?
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by lilfreezy: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Which wan b you guys? I never supported Rohr benching Chukwueze...

Which club do Henry play for?
He plays for Galatasaray in turkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwLbYXVJN9k
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Coswitmedia: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by melodytos(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Be the first 10 luck people to prediction the scoreline to take home some cash today(predictions closed 5mins to the game) ... Keep it rolling..

What you need to do...
https://melodyinter.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2639&p=3625#p3625

1. Click our website link above
2. Register
3. Predict your scoreline in comment section

You are good to go.....

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by purplekayc(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Why not on front page?
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by 2blessed01(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Go Well Boys.....
Success Is Ours!

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Bennycollins: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Akpeyi is the reason we would lose.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by Cypher99(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
My prediction for today's game

Geria 1 - 1 Geria full time

Geria wee now win on penalties and progress to the finals

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time by xaliujokes(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time / VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.