Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) (21312 Views)

Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2019
Irresponsible governor
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2019
Protest! Protest!! Protest!!! cool
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by nabiz(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2019
ELVISHOT:
The protesters, who were armed with various placards and branches of trees, can be heard chanting solidarity songs. “This suffering is too much, our body is not used to this,” one of the songs can be heard in the video.

Yahaya Bello has been accused of owing civil servants between 8 to 38 months salary arrears. The governor, however, argued that he only owed the state workers four months salaries.

In May, the governor said unpaid salaries of workers is most pressing issue for him.
Watch The Video

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/kogi-workers-protest-over-40-months.html?m=1

the most annoying part of it is he will spend half of the money to bribe some community leaders instead of using it to pay the workers
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by landforeast(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2019
This Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to Nigeria Youth
Is it that he belongs to a secret society that mandates him to be cruel to his people.

Meanwhile Now is the best time to Invest in Ibeju-Lekki popularly known as New Lagos. The value of Land in Ibeju-Lekki will be higher than that of Ikoyi that is why wise people are investing heavily right now.
If you are interested in investing or want to go for sight inspection to see for yourself then Call the No in my signature Below.

Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by monaPhilz: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2019
publicsensor:
Politically Motivated
40 months?
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by goshen26: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2019
At the end you will wonder who now voted him for the second term, because such person should not have a single vote from populace safe his wife and family.
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by mixta140: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2019
Wey video
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:
Nawa o. Pay them, they earned it. Please

MANNA.BBQGRILLS please tell me what u really do. There is no topic on front-page that u don't comment on; you always make the first page of these threads.

How do u earn a living bro? No offence, sir.

P.S: please stop referring to yourself as"'WE". Always speak for yourself alone.

why all this useless repetition dude? pls get a life
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by karma2000: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2019
karma hates u owning people while galivanting with their right yahaya needs to adjust in this area
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by naijaboy756: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2019
MYHUBBY:

why all this useless repetition dude? pls get a life
Needs to be repeated because we need to know what he does.
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by aishapmbtoto: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2019
I don't pity them one bit. Make Una cry well well. At the end, Una go still vote or rig for him.
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2019
DogmaNation:
They better do d needful to that crook. They should make sure they don't return yeye Bello n Dino the car dealer shouldn't be given a chance either.
Fresh people should be given a chance.
They had chance to remove Dino, but they didn't. Posterity is against them
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2019
nabiz:
the most annoying part of it is he will spend half of the money to bribe some community leaders instead of using it to pay the workers
Na wa for you o, he should pay back the money he stole to the owners. What else can you do with a stolen money? you bribe your way through.
This incident is a result of poor electoral decision of state. Where leader are selected not based on merit but because of he is coming from a tribe or a God father.

He is a shame to the Youth-leaders-Movement.
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Charly68: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2019
Very funny man,he did pay workers in full yet he wants to return and afflict them again..Kogi will never agree to that
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by nabiz(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2019
stanliwise:
Na wa for you o, he should pay back the money he stole to the owners. What else can you do with a stolen money? you bribe your way through.
This incident is a result of poor electoral decision of state. Where leader are selected not based on merit but because of he is coming from a tribe or a God father.

He is a shame to the Youth-leaders-Movement.
bros how far. Mek una help me with loan na, mek i take comple buy truck lol. How much do u guys charge as interests.
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2019
But wouldn't stop u people from voting him in again
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by BushDoctor123: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2019
StillX10:
Simply vote the man out
Apc rigging mechnism wont allow votes to count, and moreover that basdard call Yeye bello will militralise & intimidate voters on that day. Na in regular trade mark.
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2019
nabiz:
bros how far. Mek una help me with loan na, mek i take comple buy truck lol. How much do u guys charge as interests.
It depends, do you stay in Lagos and are you employed or self-employed?
Also do you earn above 50k?
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2019
This suffering is enough; This suffering is enough ooo; This suffering is enough Jesus we don't want it anymore.... Kogi workers protest 40 months unpaid salary by Governor Yahaya Bello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raaw2yZV9NQ
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Handsomebb: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2019
holllandis:
Na them carry their hand

Enjoy next level
Where are u from? Incase u don't know he was never voted in.
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....Kogi people, na who una offend to deserve all this predicament??

A whole 40 Months unpaid salary...Smh

Because Righteousness Exalts a nation, But sin is a reproach to any people....

Y'all Kogites shall Conquer your pain and Agony com November this year Inshallahu, InshaJehova!!!

Oma307 my very best friend from Kogi state, My hearts with ya peep...
well, the masses have a lot to say in November but you and I know that this Nigeria where the loser become the winner.
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2019
publicsensor:
Politically Motivated
Sorry to say dis buh I think ur heart is more wicked than that of a devil....I know wat I saw for the few months I lost my job before I was blessed wt a new one n here u are criticising people asking for thier withheld daily bread. U are a demon..
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2019
monaPhilz:
40 months?
Don't mind the imbe¢ile
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by dboss12(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2019
kogi youth should wise up take back their state simple.

Subject: Secured Investment in Agriculture

Hi,

"Alternative sources of income is the sure way to sustainable cash flow and prosperity".

We are super-excited to update you concerning the successes recorded by our subsidiary, Jehus Farms Ltd, a farm management company.
With over 150 Acres, earmarked for plantain cultivation and poultry farming, we have successfully paid about 200 clients, well over N40 million in Returns.
Proofs of payment to our clients available for your perusal.

We hereby offer you opportunity to earn while you keep your job.
Our Packages:
*Sponsor a full slot of our poultry with N610,000 and earn N240,000 every 6 months. Guaranteed!
Or
*Sponsor half slot at N315,000 and earn N120,000 every 6 months for 2 years
Your investment is fully Secured!
*You can also invest N1.2m in our plantain farm and earn N400, 000 every six months for three years.
Or
*Become a Plantain Farm Owner with an investment of N1.65m and Earn a total of N2.4m in three years, while the farm remains tours for life and keeps yielding for you!
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Femilekan233: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2019
Kingosytex:
I really feel their plight.

Imagine working for almost two years without getting paid while the Bello of a governor is enjoying all the good things of life!!

its really pathetic!! Bello is a certified failure, a clueless man and a big disgrace to the not-too-young-to-run movement.

The Kogites should endeavour to right their wrongs in the up coming gubernatorial elections.
are u alright? 3years and 4months
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2019
Femilekan233:
are u alright? 3years and 4months

i was typing with much anger so i was unable to even notice that i made a mistake
Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Abolore25(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2019
Relax while we take helms of the affairs of Kogi state come November 2019.

We will vote them out. We've already a servant leader in Aguda who his ready to rescue us from the calamity that has bestow upon the state.

Remember that together, We can take it back.

#WeCan

#TakeItBack

#Aguda4Governor

Re: Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) by lemonys(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kogi deserve this man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fisayo Soyombo Urged To Go Into Hiding After Report Of Planned Arrest / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me / APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.