Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving (44830 Views)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Backstroke High Jump Skills (Photo) / BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2019
Satan66:
In Nigerian, Taking a picture close to a car suddenly means you own it.

Nor be lie o
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by jibrilELsudan: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2019
NIGERIANS ARE VERY DULL AND LACK EXPOSURE. THEY DON'T KNOW THAT ABROAD YOU CAN TEST DRIVE ANY CAR. THE FIRST THING I SPOTTED IN THE PIC WAS THAT IT WAS TAKEN AT A DEALERSHIP.

BESIDES, IF HE OWNED THE ROLLER, HE WOULD HAVE POSTED A PICTURE OF HIMSELF FVCKING HIS WIFE HIGH JUMP STYLE ON TOP OF THE CAR THEN SHOOT HIS HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by lawdrigo: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2019
So prove it that this news is not also fake..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by GenFunction: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:
So his team is trying to make him look like an average Nigerian now coz it appears most people are rooting for those still "hustling". Na lie, he owns it.

MANNA.BBQGRILLS please tell me what u really do. There is no topic on front-page that u don't comment on; you always make the first page of these threads.

How do u earn a living bro? No offence, sir.

P.S: please stop referring to yourself as"'WE". Always speak for yourself alone.
....lol, which one be WE
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by easzypeaszy(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2019
incminx6169xxx:
fr years u bin doin dis n u r yet to be accidentally blessed and u still continue... Dont u feel u need to see d doctor..God has totally abandon u..u r left wt satani dats why ur life no gt meaning
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Dipsong: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:
Someone who claim to know the Big Brother Naija housemate, Mike has claimed that he does not own the luxury things that are displayed on social media.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-shocking-mike-does-not-own.html

Ogun kee huna awon werey na dat bicycle huna go dey ride stupid folks. Huna go sell huna cars self

Me wey go suffer inside sun 4 audition grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Kingkun69(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2019
whkwhkjqakj:
NYSC Teacher Gives Student Best Syle Inside Toilet

BELOW HERE

DOWNLOAD FULL VIDEO HERE
twitter video u are stealing it Nawa ooo
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by NotComplaining: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2019
Of all the cars he could have used for 1 hour, the "humble" man chose the wraith...

Humility is simply notna Nigerian trait, we imported that too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by greggng: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2019
The most important thing is that it fits him
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by AdemolaA2: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2019
maxiuc:
cheesy

Having laid his hands on that car talk more of driving it speaks volume

Me wey dey find where Dem park am make I use snap pictures yet I never see

Ordinary been carried inside of a Gwagon my street people still dey respect me till now
����.. I like your honesty brother
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Kingkun69(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:
So his team is trying to make him look like an average Nigerian now coz it appears most people are rooting for those still "hustling". Na lie, he owns it.

MANNA.BBQGRILLS please tell me what u really do. There is no topic on front-page that u don't comment on; you always make the first page of these threads.

P.S: please stop referring to yourself as"'WE". Always speak for yourself alone.
yes me too I noticed every single page like that will comment grin grin and Is always first 5 to comment him no get work atall maybe the BBQ business no dey flow again

OR he fit be seun who dey control the account

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by 77up(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:

face your hustle and forget about someone else life, he/ she doesn't owe you explanation on wh at he does for a living.

The fact you sees him on every thread means you are always th ere with him too so your question is applicable to you too.

Move on bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Stephendeals:
shocked

Am also a humble fella and can attest that all the product i post are available in supply quantities.

Check my siggy. Premium and affordable IT Gadgets ready to fly.

Fvck, this Spectre is so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Kenturkey048(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:

exactly....they want us to think he's an average Nigerian...na lie...the car na him car....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by MYGRATEskillz(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2019
Damage control. Dude is rich. He only wants the exposure.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
NIGERIANS ARE VERY DULL AND LACK EXPOSURE. THEY DON'T KNOW THAT ABROAD YOU CAN TEST DRIVE ANY CAR. THE FIRST THING I SPOTTED IN THE PIC WAS THAT IT WAS TAKEN AT A DEALERSHIP.

BESIDES, IF HE OWNED THE ROLLER, HE WOULD HAVE POSTED A PICTURE OF HIMSELF FVCKING HIS WIFE HIGH JUMP STYLE ON TOP OF THE CAR THEN SHOOT HIS HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.
grin cheesy grin craze!
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by mixta140: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2019
Alrit.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by desiredhome: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2019
Social media and fake lifestyle is like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Sarah20A(f): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2019
He's not rich but he wants to expand his company undecidedthe set of people that will vote in this bbn are the same people that voted buhari
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Olanipekun1: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2019
Kingkun69:
yes me too I noticed every single page like that will comment grin grin and Is always first 5 to comment him no get work atall maybe the BBQ business no dey flow again

OR he fit be seun who dey control the account
the guy is into suya affiliate marketing
so nairaland is the means to promote and get customers for his boss
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by nototribalist: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:

How do u earn a living bro? No offense, sir.

You're asking a jobless zombie what he does for a living, he's work is to defend Buhari all day all night

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Jaqenhghar: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:

You think UK is like niggeria where you pick money anyhow. If he actually owned a rolls He wont need to be on your show
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by BabsZad: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:

You will never lack bro... This actually came to my mind
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by lomprico(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2019
Na beans to rent one?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:

You sound like my brother! Don't say one thing and then...say something different the next minute! You're on your own! cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Angelfrost(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

Sigh... That's just gross!... Can't you keep your weird fantasies to yourself? undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Tamasaba: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2019
BabsZad:

You will never lack bro... This actually came to my mind
kai. Amen o
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by AgreatMan: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2019
From the way his wife was smiling, I knew they didn't own it. But dude is still a cool hustler
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by YoungAncient1: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2019
He owns a bicycle right? I see a future President then.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified / BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House / Bbnaija: Brighto Under Duvet With Wathoni As He Professes His Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.