Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,442 members, 7,958,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving (45043 Views)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Backstroke High Jump Skills (Photo) / BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:
So his team is trying to make him look like an average Nigerian now coz it appears most people are rooting for those still "hustling". Na lie, he owns it.
But why would a guy who is doin so well to own a Rolls-Royce wraith want to spend 90days away from work, family, biz and life in general just to end up with a 30 million prize money and fame dat probably won't outlive 2yrs!
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Ferdinandu(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2019
Before nko. Anybody who believes that the guy can afford RR and came to Nigeria to hussle for 30m will believe that Buhari and Ijebu Pastor will create 3million jobs a year
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2019
maxiuc:
cheesy

Having laid his hands on that car talk more of driving it speaks volume

Me wey dey find where Dem park am make I use snap pictures yet I never see

Ordinary been carried inside of a Gwagon my street people still dey respect me till now
grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Fuckthamods: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
[s]Okay!

This is well noted.

Will be communicated to due channels.[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by koyyess: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2019
I like him.
He is a very calm individual.
These are the kind of ajebo that fit good Nigerian females besides Caucasians.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Toluowo: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Stephendeals:
shocked

Am also a humble fella and can attest that all the product i post are available in supply quantities.

How much?
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Stephendeals: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2019
Toluowo:

How much?
#585k
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by James4bright(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You think UK is like niggeria where you pick money anyhow. If he actually owned a rolls He wont need to be on your show

When did 60 million become a little amount for staying in an apartment for 99 days and doing just very little tasks.

The dude is rich, he just needs extra money and fame. Everyone does, ask Dangote, he'd tell you.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by James4bright(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Mike enjoys riding a bicycle? Who else can spot the enormous lies in this post.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Hoodbilonia: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2019
Daz wat most of this cats do most times
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2019
Heylius:
Oga your watch too na fake you no fit deceive us grin
Na wa for you
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by obailala(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:
So his team is trying to make him look like an average Nigerian now coz it appears most people are rooting for those still "hustling". Na lie, he owns it.
He must own that ghost by fire by force grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Mistosis: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2019
Claims
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by IceColdVeins(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

Fvck, this Spectre is so beautiful.
she's fvckn hawtt
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by LongThickPenis(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2019
Don't be stupid. The Rolls was leased. Go through the pics on his page and you will see the Roll Royce Rental Company name. I'm a fan of Mike

Tamasaba:
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Jaraontop: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2019
Stephendeals:
shocked

Am also a humble fella and can attest that all the product i post are available in supply quantities.

Check my siggy. Premium and affordable IT Gadgets ready to fly.

How much?
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2019
maxiuc:
cheesy

Having laid his hands on that car talk more of driving it speaks volume

Me wey dey find where Dem park am make I use snap pictures yet I never see

Ordinary been carried inside of a Gwagon my street people still dey respect me till now
laugh won kii me so b/cos ur street people saw u climbing down from Gwagon,them still dey throw respect give u p till now, they must have been very timid & archaic.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Chatbrainz(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2019
Omo see brother
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by maxiuc(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
laugh won kii me so b/cos ur street people saw u climbing down from Gwagon,them still dey throw respect give u p till now, they must have been very timid & archaic.
guy for You to come down from Gwagon in Nigeria shows that you are really connected
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by TANID(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
CYMERX:
Ok
wink wink wink
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Jaqenhghar: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
James4bright:

When did 60 million become a little amount for staying in an apartment for 99 days and doing just very little tasks.

The dude is rich, he just needs extra money and fame. Everyone does, ask Dangote, he'd tell you.
I no blame una sha. If you snap near car ( or sit inside it)means you own it
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by tyup(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:
I am a bbnaija fan. After bbnaija I focus on ruga

LMAO grin. grin

guyyy you to get sense Jare.....what a wonderful answer

10 gbosa for you
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Stephendeals: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Jaraontop:

How much?

That particular product is #585k
Other products and specifications are available
check my signature thanks
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Exodora: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
But he never said he owns it
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by Slimguy0(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lmao I know Mike, he owns it, Mike is rich, he has a Cigar Line grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Movie Lines You'll Never Forget / How To Migrate From Your Current Bouquet To Another Bouquet On Startimes Pay TV / Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.