Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,903 members, 7,952,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) (44732 Views)

Beautiful Moment A Nigerian Military Man Proposed To His Fiancee (pics/video) / Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by MrRhymes101(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Some stubborn families can delay ur wedding... Wedding MC
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Most marriage best moments end with the pre-wedding photos

1 Like

Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by jogsman01(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:
MANNA.BBQGRILLS please tell me what u really do. There is no topic on front-page that u don't comment on; you always make the first page of these threads.

How do u earn a living bro? No offence, sir.

P.S: please stop referring to yourself as"'WE". Always speak for yourself alone.
E no geh job yet. the name sef sounds fishlike

1 Like

Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by bendike: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2019
Tamasaba:
MANNA.BBQGRILLS please tell me what u really do. There is no topic on front-page that u don't comment on; you always make the first page of these threads.

How do u earn a living bro? No offence, sir.

P.S: please stop referring to yourself as"'WE". Always speak for yourself alone.
Thank you jare. He claims to own a BBQ joint but refuses to give the address so he can be patronized. He was exposed early this year with his real name. He works as a social media influencer for the buhari media organization. He is paid to be the irritant he is on nairaland. He keeps saying "we" because he is trying to influence showing he has a group, or crowd in support of him ie reverse psycology.

4 Likes

Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by bendike: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2019
ghost3040:
. His name is Felix Terungwa Dav, he owns a mini suya spot at Iyana-Ipaja, close to Dopemu..He has a little boy he brought recently to assist in the trade, reason why he is always online.. U barely meet him this days in his shop unlike before...Felix u need to get a little more serious..
I stay around dopemu. Give the address or better still pin the location on Google map. I want to patronize him even if he does not want to sell to me. Lol

2 Likes

Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by bendike: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Yea, they are surprisingly very sensitive and will appreciate any size, in irony to the tiny ones.
The smaller the size of a geh, the bigger the hole. That's one of the wonders of bitches.
Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by Ofejiro20: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Good morning .. I need your help.. I just need one last referral, you might be the one.. Pls join https:///BTC_Faucet_mbot?start=746149161
It's free, no investment
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Yea, they are surprisingly very sensitive and will appreciate any size, in irony to the tiny ones.
The smaller the size of a geh, the bigger the hole. That's one of the wonders of bitches.
Dey give yourself hope.
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by youska(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2019
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, love is far beyond physical appearance,but where the heart and mind feels solem peace.
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by goodnewscliff(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2019
bendike:

Thank you jare. He claims to own a BBQ joint but refuses to give the address so he can be patronized. He was exposed early this year with his real name. He works as a social media influencer for the buhari media organization. He is paid to be the irritant he is on nairaland. He keeps saying "we" because he is trying to influence showing he has a group, or crowd in support of him ie reverse psycology.
nairalanders wee nor coman kee me for free

2 Likes

Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by Olusheyi1(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2019
Okay
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by frozen70(f): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2019
It's worth waiting for
Good luck to you guys
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by just4wilson(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2019
It's better to be late than never
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by expert234: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2019
babakb:

He is either on APC payroll or a Digital Marketing Professional with soft spot for APC

What does for a living is to sell people of benue state for 30k per month. He doesn't have another job. If he does, he wouldn't be making front page everytime.

Another name for is Benue Judas.

Will it interest you that the Mod has deleted the post that you quoted? Many of the mods are complicit.
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by gonkin(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Me sef wonder. This one na duplex. Lucky girl. Most guys don't appreciate fat girls. I feel slimmers girls are hard to satisfy.

Let's just hope he will not be deflated

Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by sterlingD(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
This kind geh with enough body fluid go sabi cum like tap and make lots of noise.
Anyway it's not by body size.
donbachi:
The wifi get full internet connection...God bless their union.
Burgerlomo:
With unlimited data for the dude to start nonstop browsing grin
MAN,This is ALL FULL OPTION

Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by biggestmanhood(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2019
babakb:

He is either on APC payroll or a Digital Marketing Professional with soft spot for APC
#30,000 payroll is managrill abi na wetin b DAT idiat name again
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

wayray ma leleyi
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2019
SmartMen:
dem dey sweet to bangk and easy to satisfy bros. Any small things dem dey feel you inside and respond without much efforts.
Senior man, I hail una cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by GenFunction: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2019
Burgerlomo:

With unlimited data for the dude to start nonstop browsing grin
...LOL....UNA TWO EHN grin
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by iswallker(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2019
baroness is the only word that fits that size... cheesy
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by Favourdesent(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2019
just the way i like it
Re: After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) by labanj1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Pre-wedding pics is the dumbest thing in history.
Like what purpose does it even serve?
Just pay her bride price, do small traditional marriage and face your marriage

Too much fuse for nothing
Guy, you too get sense. This is the kind of marriage I want to do. No unnecessary attention, no unnecessary spending.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.