Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . (27849 Views)

Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks / Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by Enskynelson(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2019
GistConnect:
“When the woman was invited for identification parade, the suspect couldn’t identify her.”

Fear black man juju o. She MAY have used juju that made the man not able to recognise her o.
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by ImoRiver: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2019
He's involved in the murder. In fact he conspired with the wife to kill her husband.
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by seborrhic: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2019
So a man forced u to tie up another man and then d wife gave u a car to shut u up and you obeyed.
This one is not normal.
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by Kharol1234: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2019
Pavore9:
"However, a police source said: “When the woman was invited for identification parade, the suspect couldn’t identify her.”.....So the suspect who claimed the man's wife is responsible for the murder couldn't identify her when paraded.
mayb she wear makeup nd d guy knw her witout makeup
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by GMbuharii: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2019
A wicked soul and a very big fool.
So the woman killed her husband and gave his car for you to shut up and you collected the car,and you expected to be safe,huh?
What an idiot.
May old Roger slap you.
angry

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by israelmao(m): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2019
How did he know when the woman poisoned her husband and his concubine?Is poison now a gunshot with a sound to attract neighbour's attention?Something is really not adding up here.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by ACE1010: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2019
Shuuuuoooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by seunak2016: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2019
Pavore9:
"However, a police source said: “When the woman was invited for identification parade, the suspect couldn’t identify her.”.....So the suspect who claimed the man's wife is responsible for the murder couldn't identify her when paraded.
so you don't believe the woman can do juju to make it like that?I mean the suspect won't identify her again. you must be SNOW because you know nothing
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2019
Pavore9:
Does mr eyewitness stay in same home with the deceased? How exactly did he see her.posisoning her husband...and his mistress?
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by delishpot: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2019
Alakoba. She killed him a d gave you his car yet you could not identify her when she was brought before you? It's olrite.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by Pavore9: 7:56am On Jul 10, 2019
seunak2016:
so you don't believe the woman can do juju to make it like that?I mean the suspect won't identify her again. you must be SNOW because you know nothing

Juju is not tenable in court of law, thus it invalidates his tale of seeing her poisoning the husband.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by delishpot: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2019
seunak2016:

If it was a female suspect claiming innocent while passing the blame by acusing a husband of killing his wife and giving her the wife's car in exchange for her silence yet when the man was paraded in front of her could not identify the man..... Will you give this same story? Will you even give her listening ears for accepting car bribe and keeping the murders a secret?

3 Likes

Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by VonTrapp: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2019
He couldn't recognise the landlord's wife when paraded so he is talking crap

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by nonjebose(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2019
However, a police source said: “When the woman was invited for identification parade, the suspect couldn’t identify her.”
This man is heartless.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by Deepfeel(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2019
He no even sabi lie undecided
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by seunak2016: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2019
delishpot:

If it was a female suspect claiming innocent while passing the blame by acusing a husband of killing his wife and giving her the wife's car in exchange for her silence yet when the man was paraded in front of her could not identify the man..... Will you give this same story? Will you even give her listening ears for accepting car bribe and keeping the murders a secret?
am in support of punishment for suspect regardless whether it's juju or not. if I happen to be private investigator I won't accept to defend the suspect or find the truth involved in the matter until he spent few years behind the bar so he can learn his lesson. back to your comments, if the suspect it's female ,is still the same thing. it might be juju involved but thorough investigation will expose the truth but the suspect whether man or woman still need to spend few years in jail for accepting car bribe to cover up murder
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by mixta140: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2019
RIP to d dead
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2019
GistConnect:
The police said he killed the victims in a robbery attempt, an allegation Oguegbu refuted, saying, it was the man’s wife and another man who killed them, adding that he was only given the car by the woman to shut up.

He said: “I did not kill anybody. The landlord’s wife poisoned her husband and the husband’s girlfriend. I was the only one who saw her doing it. She begged me that I should not expose her so that is how I put myself into this trouble.”

I came from abroad and I was trying to go back to South Korea but they could not grant me visa. I was a tenant in their house. I didn’t kill anyone. It is my silence that has landed me in this mess,” he said

However, a police source said: “When the woman was invited for identification parade, the suspect couldn’t identify her.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/my-landlady-killed-her-husband-and-his-mistress-suspect

What a twist!!!
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2019
Kharol1234:
mayb she wear makeup nd d guy knw her witout makeup

You have a point. If it was Isilomo with or without makeup, I am sure many will not recognise the woman.

Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by kaziblake(f): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2019
I know the man and his wife..H likes women too much
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by Xisnin(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2019
Pavore9:
Many people didn't see that line.
Ugboegwu is a drowning man trying to drag others with him.
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by Xisnin(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2019
seunak2016:
The human couldn't do juju for a clean murder but can hide her identity using juju.
What a joke!

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by delishpot: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
seunak2016:
am in support of punishment for suspect regardless whether it's juju or not. if I happen to be private investigator I won't accept to defend the suspect or find the truth involved in the matter until he spent few years behind the bar so he can learn his lesson. back to your comments, if the suspect it's female ,is still the same thing. it might be juju involved but thorough investigation will expose the truth but the suspect whether man or woman still need to spend few years in jail for accepting car bribe to cover up murder

No one is talking about punishment. I don't support punishment for suspects but for the guilty. I quoted where you said the woman has used Jaz to make the man forget her face. How will you investigate whether she used Jaz to cover her face or not? The only person proven to be involved here is te man with the car. So far as we know he does not know the woman he claims gave him a car. If she was his neighbours wife I am sure he would have been seeing her from time to time.
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by delishpot: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

You have a point. If it was Isilomo with or without makeup, I am sure many will not recognise the woman.

Point dey your words. I feel this reasoning but unfortunately the guys words don't add up. 1 moment he says the landlady colaboed with another man to kill her husband and his side chick, the next minute he says she alone poisoned them and he caught her doing the poisoning (I wonder how that played out: as in she came and caught them and forced them to eat poison or she sneaked into their home when they went to buy condom and put poison in their takeaway or he saw her sneak in the poisoned food waited for them to eat and die and then BOOM! He said I saw what you did o and she in turn said oya take this car and keep quiet?). Next thing he says she gave him her husbands car, but the police say he had the man's ATM as well and was using it. So see how his story get too much k legs? He does not even know his land lady. Makeup or not I believe one should be able to recognise one's land lady.. I suspect robbery gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by stankezzy: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
delishpot:

Point dey your words. I feel this reasoning but unfortunately the guys words don't add up. 1 moment he says the landlady colaboed with another man to kill her husband and his side chick, the next minute he says she alone poisoned them and he caught her doing the poisoning (I wonder how that played out: as in she came and caught them and forced them to eat poison or she sneaked into their home when they went to buy condom and put poison in their takeaway or he saw her sneak in the poisoned food waited for them to eat and die and then BOOM! He said I saw what you did o and she in turn said oya take this car and keep quiet?). Next thing he says she gave him her husbands car, but the police say he had the man's ATM as well and was using it. So see how his story get too much k legs? He does not even know his land lady. Makeup or not I believe one should be able to recognise one's land lady.. I suspect robbery gone wrong.
what the guy said is the truth but still it does not exept him from being a criminal and a murderer, there is no how one can kill his landlord and take his car and atm card knowing fully well that he can be traced unless somebody is covering up for him and the woman is much smarter than him by changing her her and adding make up , so d table have turned,but still karma is waiting for her
Re: My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . by Favor99(m): 4:51am On Jul 11, 2019
The guy's story doesn't add up. Why will you agree to take the car of someone that was murdered? That automatically makes you the suspect. Plus I can imagine that the wounds of a victim being murdered during an armed robbery attack is different than the wounds of being poisoned. It should be very easy for the police to tell whether he is telling the truth just by that.

You would have bullet holes in you if you where killed by armed robbers.

And also why couldn't he identify her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado / Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.