Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen (37400 Views)

Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend / Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt / Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by NLSavage: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2019
DarlingEmojist:
Dont tell me Zombie Highway game is now existing in real life?
Because i cant believe it!
hahhhaaahha

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by RTSC: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2019
This was what I saw on TVC that scared this shitt out of me.

Imagine if this people channel this aggressiveness into a Nationwide revolution against corruption, high cost of governance and human Rights violation.

They would change things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by princeade86(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
gradually gradually, it's coming.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by AMI3(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Anger very where. I hope we are all safe?
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Jabioro: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2019
So Buhari is owner of that car..or what ? Is that what makes would make him release the terrorist builder ? I swear Islam need to change their doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Erolow(f): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2019
shocked
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Fashdeejay(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Can we declare them as a terrorist group already?
fulani herdsmen are a terrorist organisation who have no demands other than the annihilation of other tribes, yet they haven't been labelled a terrorist group...
The Shiites have a term. That their leader be released, but the government has turned a blind eye despite several court rulings, it is safe to say that the biggest terrorist of them all is the federal government... the federal government of nigeria should be labelled a terrorist organisation/ government... because they are the reason for all the violence... the government has failed to respect the rule of the courts of the land and thereby resorted to terrorizing its citizens with police and army when they speak up against them... that is the greatest act of terrorism

6 Likes

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by legba1(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2019
we have another terorist group in the making....i sorry for us all
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by ikorodureporta: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2019
That guy na real abokki cheesy did he even survive it, cos he fell in front of the moving vehicle

If na me drive that car, before that spot I go don break & smash him 4kin head for am
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by holllandis: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2019
Wish they can transfer the aggressive on corruption
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2019
This is another Boko Haram in our hands. Buhari has refused to obey court order in a purported democratic setting. There are better ways to handle this nuisance, but this stick approach can't achieve any meaningful thing.

Hit like if you think we are practicing democracy and share if you think otherwise.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Britzdon(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2019
Hmmmm . Don’t try this stunt with my kind of person because your head will be pressed against the floor . I will definitely KILL you

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by SuperBlack: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Can we declare them as a terrorist group already?

They're not Igbos, so Buhari can't do that

1 Like

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Alexrayz(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2019
sexyking1:
If this sect is not handled amicably, I see them being worse Dan any deadly sect Nigeria and west Africa has witnessed. Fear and man that doesn't fear death! This is why Iran dared and shoot down American drone...buhari receive sense and release their leader now.

Nigeria Moslem are loyal to the Saudi and all these one have backing from iran both Saudi and iran are enemy's so can u see why that man will never be release
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by frankoben(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2019
Make Buhari sef carry their papa give them make them dey go na
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Andersonjr(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2019
Champneys:

Who brainwashed them?!
bitches please! I don't want to be crucified
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2019
MohaMADman will reward him..
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by mmadu5(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2019
You see why I love Honda baby boy so solid and sexy more faster then pencil light
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Henrichemeka(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2019
The federal government will not hear and address the issue with this sect until it escalate and resort to carrying arms.
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by IamSoProlific: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2019
deepwater:
I saw a video about war
I understood why nobody took war to America, when the Japaneses tried it in 1941 they regretted it many years later and keep paying for it till tomorrow. They wished they hadn't done it

The reason was simple, FEAR - never show it even if you have it

America is not afraid of anyone, like wise Israel -most people do not know Israel was actually 17 km away from taking Cairo in the 1973 war!

Hitler attacked France, Britain and Russia because they feared war.

IPOB fear war, hence python danced on them.....

You see this SHIiTE guys, they have no fear, they consider their-selves dead already.....

The FG can not attack them......

This are the people that will run down aso rock

if L. Gbagbo could be slapped inside the presidential palace anything is possible

then never born buhari well make him declare them terrorist group... then u will see the actual meaning of terrorism

I think you made loads of sense.

What war video is that?
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by lastmessenger: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2019
This shiit thing will not go down well with Nigeria.
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by jrusky(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Buhari I repeat act like a real rtd General in Army act and stop being snail brain show your worth.

Buhari proof your millitary training stop being slowpoke.

THESE beast will be worst than boko haram and fulani herdsmen I swear.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by GoodMuyis(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2019
sexyking1:
If this sect is not handled amicably, I see them being worse Dan any deadly sect Nigeria and west Africa has witnessed. Fear and man that doesn't fear death! This is why Iran dared and shoot down American drone...buhari receive sense and release their leader now.

A video like this is what the Army needs to reach the public before they will start bullying then.
I will recall a term called Hasbara.
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by MYHUBBY: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2019
lomprico:
If na me, I go climb d fuçking retárd. Nonsense!

the driver was later interviewed and he said he wish he could go back and use the car killed the utter M0r0n

for the fact that they're protesting against injustice, I see no reason why innocent people should pay for Buhari nonchalant attitude

in a country that the leader don't respect the rule of law, their will be lawlessness acts among the citizens- myhubby 10th July, 2019

1 Like

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Uteghe(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2019
The kid's glove with which PMB treated IPOB is encouraging fringe zealots to experiment with terrorism. If PMB had CRUSHED IPOB totally,Shiites would have gotten a message.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by frankson1(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2019
lomprico:
If na me, I go climb d fuçking retárd. Nonsense!

I would have ended his protest and pains abruptly.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by HeightsKE: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2019
That's far from being smart or agile,that's pure stupidity.
He shattered the windscreen. Some driver would have shattered his bones.
He's lucky to be alive.
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2019
This people have Iranian backing, declaring them a terrorist group would be a bad idea.
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by TundeeednuT: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2019
Captaintimex:
This is another Boko Haram in our hands. Buhari has refused to obey court order in a purported democratic setting. There are better ways to handle this nuisance, but this stick approach can't achieve any meaningful thing.

Hit like if you think we are practicing democracy and share if you think otherwise.
I wonder what you wanna do with the like and share. Very irritating, grow up for once,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Dies In Accident In Aba During Chase By Revenue Officers (Graphic / Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.