Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend (2794 Views)

Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wahala be Like Bicycle!!! Nigerian man destroys the Windscreen of a Range Rover after he saw his Girlfriend with the owner of the Car!!!
A Man has been seen at undisclosed location, disrupting the peaceful atmosphere after sighting his lady, with an unidentified male boyfriend with a a Range Rover AUTOBIOGRAPHY, they were seen arguing before the said man proceeded to have went for a huge stone and eventually smashed the Windshield of t&evsaid Luxury car, which left the Screen cracked. He was held behind in hanger by other people who tried to intervene into the Matter, the car owner and the lady was seen fleeing the scene as the opportunity came, also to avoid further rage from the heartbroken Man or further damage on the car.
As at the time of filing this report, the location wasn't ma#e known

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtqeGBfoh6d/?img_index=1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by wrongman665(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Trouble dey sleep jelousy go wake am grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
WHAT A SHAME... now he will be without a girlfriend AND out of pocket for the price of the windscreen

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Jennyclay(f): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
These broke foolish men will never cease to amaze me undecided

They don’t have money to own a property yet they go about destroying people’s property undecided

Biko, the broke thing should be arrested, the police should make sure he fix that car.

You don’t have money and you’re looking for true love. Mtcheww!!! Shior!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
What a fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
WHAT A SHAME... now he will be without a girlfriend AND out of pocket for the price of the windscreen

Men! Make we no kan agbako.. these gender out there, dey are there to ruin Men (with no sense).. na Highest bidder oo , be the next owner (turn owner...Eni to kan)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
angry

Fighting over a woman is the last thing I'll ever do.

If she can't be loyal, she can go.

But to see her with another guy, and start fighting the guy because of her, that is a NO NO NO.

If I were this guy, I'll even go to the guy, whine him properly for dating my sister without my permission and collect my share from him.

Who have time for fights? undecided
Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by LikeAking: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
These hoes ain't loyal.
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anonymouskid: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
There they de play women go disgrace u
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by LikeAking: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:
angry

But to see her with another guy, and start fighting the guy because of her, that is a NO NO NO.

If I were this guy, I'll even go to the guy, whine him properly for dating my sister without my permission and collect my share from him.

Nonsense.

It's easier said than done..

This guy man has also made a similar statement like yours in the past...

E get the way the relationship go deep reach, you go fight...

E get they way you don invest in the babe you go fight...

Another thing na location. This no go do this kind thing we're people plenty, but for coded place like this him go do am..

You fight Bros.

Except that thing in between your legs na fufu dey inside.
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by marlow1962(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tinubu is laughing at you foools.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by kmaster007: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Him Don buy market, hop he no the cost
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:
angry

Nonsense.
😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by alpharoyalty: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

They don’t have money to own a property yet they go about destroying people’s property undecided

Biko, the broke thing should be arrested, the police should make sure he fix that car.

Sounds like you have dated this kind of men before.
Sorry, I couldn't help but asking grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Rexymania(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wahala for lover boy
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Rexymania(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Shey your papa get money ni? Your mama no stay with am? Shiioooor

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
It is well.
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
Anny69:
😂😂

Funny? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Funny? undecided
Very. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
LikeAking:

It's easier said than done..

This guy man has also made a similar statement like yours in the past...

E get the way the relationship go deep reach, you go fight...

E get they way you don invest in the babe you go fight...

Another thing na location. This no go do this kind thing we're people plenty, but for coded place like this him go do am..

You fight Bros.

Except that thing in between your legs na fufu dey inside.

Bro, you see, what you should know is, you don't decide people's reaction by what you think you expect them to do... OK?

In 2017, my then girlfriend, out of who knows what, confessed to sleeping with random guys on the day I told her my parents wants to meet her. She was in all tears and begging. She even went as far as giving me the guys' numbers out of guilt and begged me to call them.

I called one of them reluctantly, he denied doing it to me on phone, but was telling her on text that he's scared because of my calmness on the phone. He was expecting I get angry and all those reactions. He was telling her how could, she be so dumb to have told me such things.

She couldn't sleep all night. Blamed me for not touching her bla bla bla. In the morning, I told her to get dressed as we're going to meet my parents. She started crying again that she can: believe what's happening.

Well, we met my parents/family. They loved her and accepted her but the guilt was still in her. The calmness was what she still couldn't understand.

Well, she fumbled later on during our stay at my parents which made them say, NO later. A smoke cannot be locked up in a cell. Her true colours were revealed and my parents were forced to have a second thought about her and that was where things began to fall apart. And we broke up that year.
She admitted to have never found another guy better than me since then as they never treat her well.

And that was my first and only relationship till date.

So, you see what I said earlier, is what I'd do.

A woman who loves and would stay and stand by you will not go after another guy no matter the temptation she faces.

Man, no matter what, never fight anyone over a woman. It's a waste of time and energy.
The only time you can fight for her is when she is attacked or abused.

But for cheating, you'd be a fool for fighting anyone over a woman in the name of 'she's your girlfriend/wife'.

Please…

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
Anny69:
Very. cheesy
grin

That's my honest move…
I'll never fight over a cheating partner…
NEVER!
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

grin

That's my honest move…
I'll never fight over a cheating partner…
NEVER!
👏👏 Nice.
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Anny69:
👏👏 Nice.

Thanks… that's just it.
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Thanks… that's just it.
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Bro, you see, what you should know is, you don't decide people's reaction by what you think you expect them to do... OK?

In 2017, my then girlfriend, out of who knows what, confessed to sleeping with random guys on the day I told her my parents wants to meet her. She was in all tears and begging. She even went as far as giving me the guys' numbers out of guilt and begged me to call them.

I called one of them reluctantly, he denied doing it to me on phone, but was telling her on text that he's scared because of my calmness on the phone. He was expecting I get angry and all those reactions. He was telling her how could, she be so dumb to have told me such things.

She couldn't sleep all night. Blamed me for not touching her bla bla bla. In the morning, I told her to get dressed as we're going to meet my parents. She started crying again that she can: believe what's happening.

Well, we met my parents/family. They loved her and accepted her but the guilt was still in her. The calmness was what she still couldn't understand.

Well, she fumbled later on during our stay at my parents which made them say, NO later. A smoke cannot be locked up in a cell. Her true colours were revealed and my parents were forced to have a second thought about her and that was where things began to fall apart. And we broke up that year.
She admitted to have never found another guy better than me since then as they never treat her well.

And that was my first and only relationship till date.

So, you see what I said earlier, is what I'd do.

A woman who loves and would stay and stand by you will not go after another guy no matter the temptation she faces.

Man, no matter what, never fight anyone over a woman. It's a waste of time and energy.
The only time you can fight for her is when she is attacked or abused.

But for cheating, you'd be a fool for fighting anyone over a woman in the name of 'she's your girlfriend/wife'.

Please…
A very interesting read. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Reelmii: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Anny69:
A very interesting read. cheesy

embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Anny69:
🫂

cry
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

cry
Pẹlẹ. kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Anny69:
Pẹlẹ. kiss

Mi o pele.
smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Mi o pele.
smiley
grin Meaning?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Discovered In Foundation Of A Church Building In Enugu Pix Inside / Urgent Help!!! Someone Is Stealing My MTN Card (pix) / Graphic: Calabar Women Selling Human Meat In Restaurant Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.