Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen (37404 Views)

Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend / Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt / Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by GenFunction: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2019
I GO JUS SPEED THEN MARCH BRAKE MAKE THE MO'FUCKER NAK GROUND
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by miib: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2019
Jabioro:
So Buhari is owner of that car..or what ? Is that what makes would make him release the terrorist builder ? I swear Islam need to change their doctrine.

Is that Islam?

If you one day behave idiotic, how on this earth will we blame your parents!

Be wise for once naa!
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Brightest04(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2019
These foolish brainwashed idiots should be treated like the fools they're once and for all,because if they're allowed to mature they'll be worst than boko haram.
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by sexyking1: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2019
Alexrayz:

Nigeria Moslem are loyal to the Saudi and all these one have backing from iran both Saudi and iran are enemy's so can u see why that man will never be release
Until the gun powder explode beyond measure, then dey will know whom dey are loyal to
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by miib: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2019
Brightest04:
These foolish brainwashed idiots should be treated like the fools they're once and for all,because if they're allowed to mature they'll be worst than boko haram.

I weep for this nation!! Look at human being that doesn't fear to be crushed to death!

I think the government shouldn't let anyone remain!
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Scetrocom: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Buhari is afraid of them, they will start behaving terrorists if buhari declare them terrorist...do u think Shiites are IPOB who do peaceful protest?

This people are worse than boko haram, because unlike boko haram, they love education, a lot of technocrats are among their members- lectures, doctors, engineers etc. Government need to deal with them before it is too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Can we declare them as a terrorist group already?

Nope... How can they be terrorists when they are not from the East?... If not for the focus of the international community, Boko Haram would still be termed activists or extremists by now, without the terrorist tag. Guy, leave matter.
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by thinkmoney(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
A video showing a Shiite member hanging on a speeding car and smashing the windscreen, has surfaced on the internet.

The video captured by TV Continental, showed members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria going violent during their protest yesterday at the National Assembly, Abuja.

In the video, a driver was trying to escape the violent scene when a member of the sect jumped on the car and began smashing the windscreen.

He was almost killed as the driver stepped on the car brake, which saw him being flung off the speeding vehicle

Watch Video:
https://lailasnews.com/shiite-member-hangs-on-speeding-car-smashes-the-windscreen

the federal government is not managing their case well. Even though, they like some Muslim of other sect see violence as a means to an end, they still had over the years kept to themselves until this Government unjustly retain there leader in detention. Kaduna government too is doing everything to frustrate them. Buhari and Sanni, see this religious group as an easier target than Christians to carry out their supposedly obligatory Islamic crusade, justifying and soothing their religious conscience in the process.
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by phyya(f): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2019
Crazy fanatic undecided...imagine dying for someone that doesn't even know you exist. Shior
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Guest14(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2019
Fake
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2019
odave:
These people go worst pass boko I swear
its an understatement.
once met them on my way to zaria in those days.peaceful but menacing

1 Like

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by dahnimoh(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Nbote:
By d tym I march break while on dat speed and den climb am pass afta him fly go front, him go explain whether na Spider-Man him b... It's even d small and really young gals who are always on black bandanas and looking all fearless dey surprise me

Guy you wicked oooo
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Alexrayz:

Nigeria Moslem are loyal to the Saudi and all these one have backing from iran both Saudi and iran are enemy's
so can u see why that man will never be release

Buhari for Saudi; Elzazaki for Iran i.e Sunni vs. Shi'ite. I see. No wonder Buhari is holding Shi'ite leader in Nigeria despite court order.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Nbote(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2019
dahnimoh:

Guy you wicked oooo

Between Me and d guy wey climb moving vehicle to attack me wey dey go jeje who wicked pass
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Kamanuozuzu: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2019
deepwater:
I saw a video about war
I understood why nobody took war to America, when the Japaneses tried it in 1941 they regretted it many years later and keep paying for it till tomorrow. They wished they hadn't done it

The reason was simple, FEAR - never show it even if you have it

America is not afraid of anyone, like wise Israel -most people do not know Israel was actually 17 km away from taking Cairo in the 1973 war!

Hitler attacked France, Britain and Russia because they feared war.

IPOB fear war, hence python danced on them.....

You see this SHIiTE guys, they have no fear, they consider their-selves dead already.....

The FG can not attack them......

This are the people that will run down aso rock

if L. Gbagbo could be slapped inside the presidential palace anything is possible

then never born buhari well make him declare them terrorist group... then u will see the actual meaning of terrorism

IPOB is a peaceful freedom fighting outfit. Shiites are a (Islamic) religious sect, and more or less a pressure group as it were.
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by youska(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2019
weyreypey:
Boko reloaded
Boko kee you there. . . God 4bid bad tin. Some people mind nd mouth na im dey put us inside trouble for dis country.
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by simplyOJ(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2019
The driver should have crushed him so that when he dies he won't try such again anywhere he finds himself afterward. Animals angry
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Jabioro: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2019
miib:

Is that Islam?

If you one day behave idiotic, how on this earth will we blame your parents!

Be wise for once naa!
Allahu Akibar is not being shouted... there Christian no be so ? Opnu pora mole..Arindin
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by OBIPLUS(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2019
Watched the full video as it's been featured in Aljazera news yesterday night. The world is also watching live.
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by ThatFairGuy: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2019
The driver ought to have kill the useless idiot.... Nuisance
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by ThatFairGuy: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2019
Go and d.i.e with your useless permutation
thinkmoney:

the federal government is not managing their case well. Even though, they like some Muslim of other sect see violence as a means to an end, they still had over the years kept to themselves until this Government unjustly retain there leader in detention. Kaduna government too is doing everything to frustrate them. Buhari and Sanni, see this religious group as an easier target than Christians to carry out their supposedly obligatory Islamic crusade, justifying and soothing their religious conscience in the process.
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
A video showing a Shiite member hanging on a speeding car and smashing the windscreen, has surfaced on the internet.

The video captured by TV Continental, showed members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria going violent during their protest yesterday at the National Assembly, Abuja.

In the video, a driver was trying to escape the violent scene when a member of the sect jumped on the car and began smashing the windscreen.

He was almost killed as the driver stepped on the car brake, which saw him being flung off the speeding vehicle

Watch Video:
https://lailasnews.com/shiite-member-hangs-on-speeding-car-smashes-the-windscreen

Yet some e-diots on NL said they were on peaceful protest. I am not surprised sha because they all come from same region in Nigeria. Enemies of the State, always supporting evil against their own country
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by thinkmoney(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Go and d.i.e with your useless permutation
I won't debase myself and use vulgar words like u did. I have spoken out of my honest observation. I believe some agree with me while some others didn't. But you instead of maybe giving your view, decided to advertise your debased human and conflicted mind state. God help u, because many of your type really do need help
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by zoedew: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Can we declare them as a terrorist group already?

Dr. Lateef Adegbite said no!
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
TundeeednuT:
I wonder what you wanna do with the like and share. Very irritating, grow up for once,

So... check across the globe and tell me where using military approach to quell sectoral grievance has ever achieve any meaningful results. Shiite as a group has been constituting nuisance to their neighbors in Zaria/kaduna and should be checked.

Cheking their activities doesn't include disobedience to court order. Court ordered the release of their leader and so govt. should. They are picking up arms against the agencies of govt already. Some have brain, they don't think.... iti

1 Like

Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by BlackLaw: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
I'd have hit that MF and run over his fkin body!
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by miib: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Jabioro:
Allahu Akibar is not being shouted... there Christian no be so ? Opnu pora mole..Arindin

I no fit blame you! Shouting Jesus mean someone is a Christian!! ApoĆ³da! Mumudey!
Re: Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen by Rotimi47: 2:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Tramadol and sniffing of shoe glue dey worry some people; I no mention name O!! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) / Man Found Dead In Aba, Private Part Missing (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.