Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nigerian Politics: I Don’t Want To Be President – Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politics: I Don’t Want To Be President – Bola Tinubu (371 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigerian Politics: I Don’t Want To Be President – Bola Tinubu by 22gist14(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2019
Bola Tinubu, a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has reacted to insinuations of him contesting for the presidency in 2023.

Tinubu distanced himself from reports of him running for the highest political office in the country in 2023.

He made this known while renouncing a group known as “Asiwaju Reloaded Ambassadors’ Nigeria’.

The group made face caps, T-shirts, leaflet carrying his pictures embossed on them with the message “Tinubu 2023.”

See tweet: https://www.22gist.com/nigerian-politics-i-dont-want-to-be-president-bola-tinubu/

Re: Nigerian Politics: I Don’t Want To Be President – Bola Tinubu by Mynd44: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2019

(1)

It’s Official: Full List Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees / See The Ministerial Nominee That Just Defected From his Party / Breaking News!!leah Sharibu(boko Haram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.