Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: (2165 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by cutey23: 4:21pm On May 10, 2007
Is anyone here in the process of applying to the embassy for a student visa to study in sept? its a mega stressful experience, post your replies here, lets compare notes, thanks!!
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by ojesymsym: 9:58pm On May 24, 2007
Yes, i am looking for a scholarship and an area that is not too cold. takai
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by cutey23: 11:17am On May 25, 2007
so u havent gotten around to submitting ur visa yet? times running out, by the first week of june is kinda like the latest cuz u have submit AT LEAST 3 months b4 ur sch starts, and most schs start in sept, gud luck tho,
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by onez: 9:13pm On May 28, 2007
Cotey which school did you apply. My number is 08035825072
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by cutey23: 4:28pm On May 29, 2007
i applied to dalhousie university in halifax,nova scotia.
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by eteski(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2007
cutey, what do u think? I hope to submit my application 1st week of june. Its the admission letter i am waiting for.MY school is dal too
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by kaysie83: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2007
@eteski,
if u havent received ur admission letter, I suggest u call Dal and ask them to defer ur admission for january. Not that I am trying to deter you, but if u havent had ur medical and we already in June, I doubt if u will be able to resume for Sept.
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by Ezinwannem: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2007
yea, datz my fear for my cuzzin as well cuz he is yet 2 submit his documents 2 da embassy, infact, he is yet 2 send one form over here 2 sign cuz he is still a minor, so submission of his application until da form is signed and it has not gotten to us yet, maybe, he will differ it 2 for winter semester (Jan.)
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by kaysie83: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2007
@Ezinwannem,

Are u talking abt the Affidavit of Assigment of Parental Rights.
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by Ezinwannem: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2007
I think that is what it is, we have not recieved anything yet
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by kaysie83: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2007
Ezinwannem,

The person assuming the role of the legal guardian for your cousin needs to fill in this form "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/custodian-parent.pdf ", get it notarized by a Canadian lawyer and then send it to your cousin in Nigeria to fill in his portion of the information. Then you take to to the Canadian High Commission in Nigeria to file. However, your cousin's parents have to get a Nigerian lawyer to fill out an affidavit stating that they are giving up their parental rights to the suposed legal guardian.
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by Ezinwannem: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2007
10x.I just printed it out
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by eteski(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2007
thanks a lot k c.
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by eteski(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2007
can u tell me what next to do after i get my admission letter?
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by Ezinwannem: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2007
u take it 2 da embassy with ur passport and other required documents
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by brodipo: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2007
pls i just want to start, How do i go adout it. and the website.
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by brodipo: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2007
pls i just want to start, How do i go adout it. and the website.
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by eteski(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2007
Good nairanians what other documents would i be needing apart from my admission letter and passport? to apply for the visa, help!
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by ccaramel(f): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2007
omg, halifax is so boring!!! better change your schools to ontario /alberta .
University of Calgary or York University in Toronto
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by debosky(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
for real! not only is halifax boring, its freaking far away from the rest of the country!

you can try British Columbia too, nice Nigerians there wink University of British Columbia and Simon Fraser University

but Dal is a good school though, a couple of my friends went there.
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by ccaramel(f): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2007
hey debosky, are you in canada?
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by debosky(m): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2007
yep, in the first branch of Onitsha outside Africa wink
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by Einstein(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
Cutey23,

Could you holla me? I lost my phone, so I couldn't get the news down your lane.

(1) (Reply)

A Touching Story Shared By Ben Carson About Cristiano Ronaldo / Certified Energy Manager In Nigeria CEMĀ® / Navy Seals Or Marines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.