Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) (41432 Views)

Nigerian Govt Acquires New ‘attack Helicopters’ / Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Takes COVID-19 Vaccine, Flags-off Vaccination In Ondo (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by 2blessed01(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nbote:
Purchasing 1 excavator to combat flooding? Like seriously? So dis 1 excavator will on its own build drainages , and rechannel flood water abi
Na Him Go Drive Am Nah...You No See As E Fit Am...
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Some individuals and companies have more than 10 New Amphibious Excavator no Noise.

Yet our Governor is Launching One New Amphibious Excavator with fanfare .
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:

Lazy youth that doesn't read. If you read the article, it's stated there that the Excavator is just for dredging and clearing of waterways to checkmate flooding.
and so what? a whole governor or government of a state bought an excavator and it became news, like an excellent achievement, metchewww! go n check this equipment in the next one year.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Nigeria please this is 2019

A rich individual can afford three of this without decorating it with balloons and taking picture....the world has left us behind let's stop promoting this rubbish
I'm disappointed.. There are abandoned ones all over port Harcourt and Delta state... Now a state is commissioning one In 21st century??
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Acidosis(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nigerian governors and stup!dity. The balloons and ribbons are meant for what in exact terms?

Ediots! I'm sure the manufacturers did not exhibit this level of stupidity when that stuff was produced.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by SammyTJack: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hhhmm...hard to see how ds is news
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by siraj1402(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ask for it in the next 3 years, then you will understand how poor we are in maintenance culture. undecided
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by AmazingELixir: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Commissioning an excavator like seriously... shocked shocked shocked

Who did this to the black man..??
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by feji12(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
What a foolish governor
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Emmannn101(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:

Lazy youth that doesn't read. If you read the article, it's stated there that the Excavator is just for dredging and clearing of waterways to checkmate flooding.

To an hardworking youth that reads. Is it only one excavator that will checkmate flooding in the entire Ondo state. Say the truth and stop being a simpleton all in the favour of your tribe or religion.

Nigerians need to wake up
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Banmeallday: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Celebrating a normal thing in better countries LOL
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by dejio42(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
U wanna make me look stupid. Like it z not my right to have atleast 4 in my small local government.
Like U are doing me a favour of buying me lolly-pop in my mothers supermarket
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by henryadex(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
When technical school pupils are developing amphibious cars in china this old man is waving hand inside his grand child's invention

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Many companies own several of this same Excavator, and they use it for construction purposed projects.

If a whole State Government that is supposed to be controller of multitudes of companies, celebrates and commissions an excavator, then that Governor has reduced his State to less than a Corporation.

And should be stoned, figuratively speaking.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by fykes(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Chaiii ordinary swamp boogey!!!!
Why are we like this in this country??

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by mhmsadyq(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
the topic is misleading. So Ondo doesn't have an excavator before now. To even say the government is celebrating a single excavator is a shame.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by deolu2000(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
I don't know if I should say we are either mad, stupid or both in this country. A governor celebrating the purchase of one amphibious excavator? we have serious problem wahahi. So this will serve the whole state and solve flooding issue by magic right? Anyways, this is the change they voted for. O TO OPE

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by 2pens: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin Ondo state people don suffer. Is this a governor or a "commissioner" or LG chairman
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by destaro(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
God have mercy on our leaders, this is almost unbelievable "commissioning an excavator". All of a sudden Mr.Akeredolu is on the news almost everyday just because ondo state election is drawing near.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by stasius: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
One excavator?

And you decorate it with bolom bolom and throwing party??

Our governors make una fear God na! grin grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Citizen0(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Shame dey catch me. Naija wetin person go call this.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by ofuonyebi: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
Many people are suffering and denied dividend of democracy

Nigerian Leaders keeping celebrating irrelevancies

it often a shame when they put up one bore hole they take picture to showcase it

and the question is, do they think it was their fathers money being used for those items

it is a slap on the face and robbery to the integrity of the people who owns the commonweaalth

you will never see oyinbo governor do such thing..
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by ajl: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
These politicians are so backward in their thinking. Decorating an equipment to launch it. I prefer a picture of the excavator at work in the middle of a blocked swampy drainage.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
This man has lost it. Used excavator and you come package am like this? God please! What is happening? A whole oil producing state!!! Good one but why all the unnecessary packaging?
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by femiranking28(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sanromeo:
Wow. Nice. Excavators can be very big. If you see one in reality you'll marvel.
Marvel for escavator too ahh, this regular things too
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Nigeria please this is 2019

A rich individual can afford three of this without decorating it with balloons and taking picture....the world has left us behind let's stop promoting this rubbish

I'm going to ask this question again, what century is Nigeria still operating on?
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by ScotMisile: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wow.... .the SW is realkr advanced highly educated and democratic pipu
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
deolu2000:
I don't know if I should say we are either mad, stupid or both in this country. A governor celebrating the purchase of one amphibious excavator? we have serious problem wahahi. So this will serve the whole state and solve flooding issue by magic right? Anyways, this is the change they voted for. O TO OPE

He is a product of his society.
A society that thrives in stupidity, celebrates things that ought to make them hide their faces in shame and flagrantly showcase their backwardness with over bloated ego over nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by omomummy11: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
NEW ONE OR HE REPAIR THE OLD ONE?
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
I hope he is paying pensioners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.