Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed (10849 Views)

Tell Me The Surest Harbal Mixture You Use For Knacking / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money / Toxic Lacasera Mixture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed by holophs: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
kinzation:
aye Lon se iyalaya e
ogbeni koshi kuro danu Lori mentions mi
can't I get my sex life in order? what's your business if you don't have any reasonable thing to say back off!!!
the thing pain you gan.....hahahaha sorry
Re: Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed by kinzation(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
holophs:
the thing pain you gan.....hahahaha sorry
baba werey alaye kofo lo
Re: Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed by kinzation(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
Xammie001:
You didn't remove your mind totally jae
Baba mi the thing no easy like that ni
Re: Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed by kinzation(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
chenzen:
just chew tigernuts, watermelon,walnuts,

do abs training.

eat beans and plantain.

then go to her
Lol Okay boss
Re: Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed by Xammie001(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
kinzation:
Baba mi
the thing no easy like that ni
E easy die
The girl fit hot but no allow am drive your sexual emotion
Re: Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed by cruzydal(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Forget all dis sex tips . Just be having sex constantly it would be good .
Re: Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed by kinzation(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Xammie001:
E easy die The girl fit hot but no allow am drive your sexual emotion
hmmm nice one
Re: Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed by densiks: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
pansophist:
How about living a lifestyle that makes it normal for you to last in bed naturally? Cut off sugar, beer, do sport especially weight lifting, eat healthy and lots of vegetables, loose fat if you're pot bellied, stop stop smoking, and lead a healthy life generally.

Virility (to last long) is a combination of sexual stamina and strength. Even if you can last until forever, you need muscular energy to thrust harder, faster and longer. You need a healthy lifestyle for that. Also, what if you need to have spontaneous sex, will you always have concoction in your pocket?

A wise man once said,
Don’t kill yourself to impress a woman because..
She’ll just switch to the next available offer.

Do what you can and basically maintain good health practices for your personal well being not for some sort of super sexual performances.
Re: Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed by Babysho(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2021
skillzbae:

Yes, u blend with dates and coconut, are u in lagos? If yes I can direct u to where to get very good already made ones to buy

Hello, could I get the plug for this please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl On Badoo / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / When A Lady Needs A Man Desperately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.