Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Battle For Child Custody For A Deceased Friend - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Battle For Child Custody For A Deceased Friend (23268 Views)

I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / Vera Ogbebor: Battle For Child Custody / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Battle For Child Custody For A Deceased Friend by phineas: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2019
To the Guyz family and their well wishers I know you are reading these pages and following the twitter pages closely. Please see the analysis below

(1) I understand grief makes people do strange things.However times have changed. Whatever the grievance is there's no excuse anywhere for detaining a sick grieving widow's 2 year old child.

(2)By ensuring the family representatives names have been picked on nairaland. That means a Google Search of anyone of them or the family name now and in future will bring a first page google search of this matter.They should consider visa applications, job applications, their children's view in future of what they and the family stood for

(3) Linda and other influences are yet to pick this. That means The momentum can still be nipped in the bud and the posts amended pseudo amicably with their apologies and the fact that they returned the baby. They may even try to convince Her friends who have posted so far to drop names,all part of the process to be requested for in the dispute resolution

(4)Lastly if they insist the families path on this matter is honourable. Linda has 5-7 million views daily.She is a mother of a child less than 2.If she sees the post she may it up with interest. If she misses it she can be redirected With the offer of a paid publication.

(5)They should also know matters can be made to trend on twitter to the number 1 topic in Nigeria by a paid campaign which is ridiculously inexpensive

(6)The social media publicity will start,its a matter of when. The right NGO will also see and address the matter

(6) All this will ultimately ensure the case ends up as a criminal case.

(7)They should consider the above and do the right thing as soon as possible,the next few days is the golden timeline. The eye before the storm. They should use it well.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For Child Custody For A Deceased Friend by OiOi: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
2mch:
If you people are not all collectively suffering from madness, how can you justify stealing a child away from a parent that needs the child?
THIS IS VERRRRRRY STRONG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life / Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers / If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.