Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun (39448 Views)

Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Benekruku(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
2blessed01:
Matter Don Be Serious Matter Be Dat!!!Matter Don Be Serious Matter Be Dat!!!
Bia Bros, Where Ur MUMU Dey Do You?
[/s]
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by MobilityExpress: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wawu, this guy go regret the day he rape this girl. His cup is full. God don open him file grin

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Kingkun69(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What is the age of consent in Nigeria? undecided
11 sad
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Benekruku(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
Lincoln275:
Somebody that belongs to other room also talking sha. Mtchewww
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Benekruku(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
ademola721gmai:
Come to think of it, has anyone ever paused to think since the issue of this Busola and pastor Fatoyinbo saga hit the news about our brothers up North who have, from time immemorial been both consensual and otherwise been having carnal knowledge of underage girls.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Damoche10: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
So they still believe that Fatoyinbo raped this fool. NGO unloading for Busola as Fatoyinbo is the scapegoat for the vision and mission of the Non Governmental Organisation. We all know she lied....

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by AntiBalaka: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
See this won wey old man rape at the age of 13 still get mouth talk

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
kunmiiii:

I might not be politically simpatico with the young lad but he raised a good point nevertheless, most of these Northerners are keen on marrying minors, they are often encouraged to engage child brides which itself is statutory rape, so please stop feigning righteousness as if it's acceptable because a religion permits it.

What is the marriageable age in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by alphaNomega: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is the most useless submission by a first lady I have ever seen angry

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Benekruku(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
alphaNomega:
This is the most useless submission by a first lady I have ever seen angry
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Benekruku(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
AntiBalaka:

No mind the idiot. Nah Stockholm syndrome dey worry dat BH wife
[/s]
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by alphaNomega: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

What is your problem?

Did you not know Buhari raped her when she was a child? Why does she not call for action on Buhari? Oh I know why...Buhari is dead.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kittex7:

Bodun Fatoyinbo must face LAW. But how old Aisha Buhari got Married to the PMB?

What is the marriageable age in Nigeria?
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by AngelicBeing: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
grin

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Benekruku(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
AntiBalaka:

Buhari, your Khalifa, was disvirgined by a cow.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Benekruku(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
alphaNomega:

What is your problem?

Did you not know Buhari raped her when she was a child? Why does she not call for action on Buhari? Oh I know why...Buhari is dead.
[/s]
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Benekruku(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
AngelicBeing:
grin
[/s]
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by alphaNomega: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

"Got pregnant twice o...all for the choir master (Timi). got married in same church and received car gift from the same pastor.... Krest kee you there!"

Lol You did not also mention she got "raped" on multiple occasions. hahaha cheesy

Lol. it just shows u sexual promiscuity is in her body. She's still probably pained Biodun never made her his final choice. Also for her unfortunate husband, that one was busy feasting on her when he was choirmaster - thinking he was d sharpest man around. Gossip must have got to him later on in his marriage that the Pastor don chop him wife waka pass, clean mouth.

That must have been a real real pain and bruise to his ego. I feel for him. U know what it feels like to have sex with ur wife but keep seeing the image of someone who had got there before u. U cant understand the psychological damage. It serves men of his kind right: see the way he was worshipping his wife in his 'iyawo mi' video then; who would have thought she could have had such dark past?

Women may have some innocent-looking face or manner but u dont wanna know their secrets; where theyve been. U would be shocked! 90% of them!!
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Benekruku(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
alphaNomega:

Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

"Got pregnant twice o...all for the choir master (Timi). got married in same church and received car gift from the same pastor.... Krest kee you there!"

Lol You did not also mention she got "raped" on multiple occasions. hahaha cheesy

Lol. it just shows u sexual promiscuity is in her body. She's still probably pained Biodun never made her his final choice. Also for her unfortunate husband, that one was busy feasting on her when he was choirmaster - thinking he was d sharpest man around. Gossip must have got to him later on in his marriage that the Pastor don chop him wife waka pass, clean mouth.

That must have been a real real pain and bruise to his ego. I feel for him. U know what it feels like to have sex with ur wife but keep seeing the image of someone who had got there before u. U cant understand the psychological damage. It serves men of his kind right: see the way he was worshipping his wife in his 'iyawo mi' video then; who would have thought she could have had such dark past?

Women may have some innocent-looking face or manner but u dont wanna know their secrets; where theyve been. U would be shocked! 90% of them!!
[/s]
[s]
alphaNomega:

Facts are as follows.

[/s]
[s]
alphaNomega:

Facts are as follows.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Originalsly: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:

This one was not born by a woman. Only animals think like this.

Come on now...he was born by a woman.... just that he came out from the back hole and... ...they never bathe him. When poo enter the system ...it sticks to the brain cells.... for life.

@ topic... Aisha did well to speak out..... now the Police and investigators will leave no stone unturned and do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by paulchucks: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
what is your concern here this is christian issue so leave it for us if it is muslim forum you people will tell me to swear before i can comment

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Tedpgrass: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Aisha Buhari calls for action on Dakolo's rape allegation against Fatoyinbo
SAMSON TOROMADE Today at 10:35 AM
Tell your friends

The First Lady, Aisha Buhari, has called for action in the alleged case of rape against founder and senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Busola Dakolo, a celebrity photographer, alleged two weeks ago that Fatoyinbo raped her twice in one week when she was a teenager fresh out of secondary school.

The allegation spurred scores of protesters to show up with placards at COZA's headquarters in Abuja and its Lagos branch on Sunday, June 30, 2019 demanding that pastor step down and face a criminal probe.

Fatoyinbo, who had dismissed the allegation as falsehood, announced the next day that he'll be taking a leave of absence from the pulpit.

With calls still strong for him to be prosecuted in court, Aisha Buhari has added her voice with a video post on her Twitter account (@aishambuhari) on Wednesday, July 10.

In the video shared by the first lady, correspondents of Your View, a programme on TVC, discuss channeling the outrage over the allegations to the right authorities.

In her caption for the video, expressed in hashtags, Aisha called on the Inspector-General of Police (Mohammed Adamu) to act.

"#IGofPolice #EveryoneGetInvolved #SayNoToRape," she posted.

Dakolo's explosive interview paved the way for several other claims that were posted on social media alleging that Fatoyinbo, a married man, had groomed a lot of women he's had sex with, including teenagers.

Another former member of his church revealed last week that the pastor raped her during a meeting between the two in 2017.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/fatoyinbo-aisha-buhari-calls-for-action-on-busola-dakolos-rape-allegation/c6t0tkd

https://mobile.twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1148886905410469888?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

It beggars belief that as wife of the President, she has no one advising her of the legalities of this case...

Why didn't she call for justice for the slain Christians in North Central Nigeria??
But for cheap popularity she is vocal on a case that's yet to be investigated...

The accused needs some seasoned lawyers to make a laughing stock of these naysayers..

Read book and understand the law as stated in constitution, u no go read... Na so so noise you all are making upandan!!

Based Nigerian and UK law, the man has no rape case to answer, adjudging from a cursory look.

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by donprinyo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Useless woman, cos u never tell us as Bubu take do u.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by AngelicBeing: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
grin

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Benekruku(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
AngelicBeing:
grin
[/s]
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by ClearFlair: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
jerseyboy:
Aisha, you too were statutory raped by Buharig as you were under age

You cannot find redemption. Foolishness owns you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Reacts To Killing Of Watermelon Seller By Soldier / 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.