Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun (39617 Views)

Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by AngelicBeing: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
grin

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by donprinyo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
ClearFlair:

Your mother raised a dog.
Ask ur mama de same question
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by kunmiiii: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What is the marriageable age in Nigeria? undecided

We all know the constitution does not establish a minimum age of marriage, except the Child Rights Act, which sets the age of marriage at 18 years, but only 23 states has adopted this, my comment was hinged on the hypocrisy, pedophilia shouldn't be accepted or encouraged because of constitutional dearth and deficit. Don't you just cringe when a 60 year old man gets married to a teenager! It's disturbing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Benekruku(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
AngelicBeing:
grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Benekruku(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by kiddkash(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What is the age of consent in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by ralmix(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lmao like I raped your gene right ?
Freshbaba95:

You wan rape her too?
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Legendguru: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by 9gerian: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
“11”

https://www.nairaland.com/5273802/nigeria-lowest-age-consent

OLAADEGBU:

What is the age of consent in Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Mizwisdom(f): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
This Busola star is shunning o, Aisha that doesn't bother about anything in the South? I'm liking this. I see a lot of busy rapists posting here, it's God that will punish all of you, your lives are already ruined before now anyway
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Exodora: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
jerseyboy:
Aisha, you too were statutory raped by Buharig as you were under age

People be speaking for speaking sake.
She was raped how? What is the rightful age of marriage in Nigeria.
Was she forced against her own wish .Has she ever said anything to counter the motion of her marriage . I hate Buhari like mad but I strongly object to your theory of thought .
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by dreu2fine(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
nemesis
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
henrydadon:
Look like y'all favorite pastor might be heading to Jail for vacation
grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Exodora: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:
When is she going to call for action against the Fulani group that promised to make life unbearable for Southerners in 30 days time ? When ?

Confused set of civilians . You all want to hear their voices and now they are speaking and you all are barking .
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Exodora: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
If you have sex with a girl below 18, meaning you raped her...in that case 90% of all these Alhajis are rapist na. Buhari our dear President is a rapist. One prophet like that is also a rapist. 80% of nairaland guys are rapist cos most of y'all started fuccking from jss3.

A 17 year old girl should be in 200Level na

Against someone's wish my friend .Stop speaking out of point .
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Ten06(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
I beg this woman should leave olden days issues for ancestors and go and tell her husband to appoint ministers, we are tired of slow motion
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by charityexplicit(f): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Pls keep quite ma, what did you say about Leah Sharibu that has been in captivity for years?
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by livebyday(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Odinz:

You know below every comment there are four options and one of them is to report an offending post. When you click on it, it will take you to a place where you can QUIETLY detail and report the offense without unnecessary talks. What do you think? Sounds cool right??wink
?
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by mal4pc: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Aisha, have u ever call for an investigation into into the case of rape when it is a mallam that is involve or of man that marry a teenager? How comes it's now this one? Charity begins at home. Ooooo
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by lastempero: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Remember to call out the dullard at Aso rock
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by ajayiopy: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Aisha Buhari calls for action on Dakolo's rape allegation against Fatoyinbo
SAMSON TOROMADE Today at 10:35 AM
Tell your friends

The First Lady, Aisha Buhari, has called for action in the alleged case of rape against founder and senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Busola Dakolo, a celebrity photographer, alleged two weeks ago that Fatoyinbo raped her twice in one week when she was a teenager fresh out of secondary school.

The allegation spurred scores of protesters to show up with placards at COZA's headquarters in Abuja and its Lagos branch on Sunday, June 30, 2019 demanding that pastor step down and face a criminal probe.

Fatoyinbo, who had dismissed the allegation as falsehood, announced the next day that he'll be taking a leave of absence from the pulpit.

With calls still strong for him to be prosecuted in court, Aisha Buhari has added her voice with a video post on her Twitter account (@aishambuhari) on Wednesday, July 10.

In the video shared by the first lady, correspondents of Your View, a programme on TVC, discuss channeling the outrage over the allegations to the right authorities.

In her caption for the video, expressed in hashtags, Aisha called on the Inspector-General of Police (Mohammed Adamu) to act.

"#IGofPolice #EveryoneGetInvolved #SayNoToRape," she posted.

Dakolo's explosive interview paved the way for several other claims that were posted on social media alleging that Fatoyinbo, a married man, had groomed a lot of women he's had sex with, including teenagers.

Another former member of his church revealed last week that the pastor raped her during a meeting between the two in 2017.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/fatoyinbo-aisha-buhari-calls-for-action-on-busola-dakolos-rape-allegation/c6t0tkd

https://mobile.twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1148886905410469888?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
ANOTHER FOUNDATION LOADING
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Freshbaba95(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
ralmix:
Lmao like I raped your gene right ?

Don't get me wrong bro. You know these, normal casual sex dn turn rape for women now
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by ralmix(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
I’m sorry I went hard on you, I read different impression ‘my bad,
Freshbaba95:

Don't get me wrong bro. You know these, normal casual sex dn turn rape for women now
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Freshbaba95(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
ralmix:
I’m sorry I went hard on you, I read different impression ‘my bad,

It's cool bro.. jah bless

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by lereinter(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
I see

Fatoyinbo offended someone close to buhari
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by blackboy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
What is her stance on Ruga or al zakeey
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by yeniyeni(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
U come late Aisha bubu go and satisfy bubu in d oza room and let us hear word.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by bigcasava1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Tell your friends

The First Lady, Aisha Buhari, has called for action in the alleged case of rape against founder and senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Busola Dakolo, a celebrity photographer, alleged two weeks ago that Fatoyinbo raped her twice in one week when she was a teenager fresh out of secondary school.

The allegation spurred scores of protesters to show up with placards at COZA's headquarters in Abuja and its Lagos branch on Sunday, June 30, 2019 demanding that pastor step down and face a criminal probe.

Fatoyinbo, who had dismissed the allegation as falsehood, announced the next day that he'll be taking a leave of absence from the pulpit.

With calls still strong for him to be prosecuted in court, Aisha Buhari has added her voice with a video post on her Twitter account (@aishambuhari) on Wednesday, July 10.

In the video shared by the first lady, correspondents of Your View, a programme on TVC, discuss channeling the outrage over the allegations to the right authorities.

In her caption for the video, expressed in hashtags, Aisha called on the Inspector-General of Police (Mohammed Adamu) to act.

Dakolo's explosive interview paved the way for several other claims that were posted on social media alleging that Fatoyinbo, a married man, had groomed a lot of women he's had sex with, including teenagers.

Another former member of his church revealed last week that the pastor raped her during a meeting between the two in 2017.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/fatoyinbo-aisha-buhari-calls-for-action-on-busola-dakolos-rape-allegation/c6t0tkd

https://mobile.twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1148886905410469888?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Aisha pls keep away from this, it is not a Muslim affair.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by lonelydora: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Tell your friends

Aisha Buhari, please stay out of this. Go and service your husband in the 'oza' room
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Akanoaaa(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Stupid woman.. She doesn't have anything to say about Fulani headmen that are killing thousands of Nigerians. useless diot
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun by Enemyofpeace: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is a family affair non Christian should keep off the matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks FIRS Chairman Appoints Babantunde Fowler As Replacement / Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.