Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

GOD Took Me To Hell;says Nehi, A British Based social Media influencer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Took Me To Hell;says Nehi, A British Based social Media influencer (513 Views)

GOD Took Me To Hell;says Nehi, A British Based Social Media Influencer- Video / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Took Me To Hell;says Nehi, A British Based social Media influencer by Righteousness89(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is from a young man who Just Encountered GENUIE Salvation...

I Listened to Him, and I guarantee it's worth Listening to..

You could also check him out on social media, so you appreciate the Power of GOD to save Whoever he wills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB3RodHVIbw
Re: GOD Took Me To Hell;says Nehi, A British Based social Media influencer by AroOkigbo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Righteousness89:
This is from a young man who Just Encountered GENUIE Salvation...

I Listened to Him, and I guarantee it's worth Listening to..

You could also check him out on social media, so you appreciate the Power of GOD to save Whoever he wills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB3RodHVIbw
His sins took him to hell, not God grin
God only gave him a second chance tongue
Re: GOD Took Me To Hell;says Nehi, A British Based social Media influencer by Righteousness89(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
AroOkigbo:

His sins took him to hell, not God grin

Listen to his Testimony... leave any other talk
Re: GOD Took Me To Hell;says Nehi, A British Based social Media influencer by Righteousness89(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is Worth Listening
Re: GOD Took Me To Hell;says Nehi, A British Based social Media influencer by StrikeBack(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Video of you in hell or.......
Re: GOD Took Me To Hell;says Nehi, A British Based social Media influencer by Niflheim(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2019
He went to hell? Then he should show us his Afghanistan Visa on his passport(For that is the only hell that has been proven to exist)!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Christian Delusion Of Homosexuality / Globally, Christianity Is Booming And Atheism Is Declining, According To Report / Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.