Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) (773 Views)

DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. / :: Dhtml Framework Evolution / My Dhtml Board Games Project :: Featuring Ludo, Snakes And Ladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by Dawgzfada(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2010
Thanks for coming in. Pls i need php tutorials from y'all i mentioned/unmentioned preferably ebooks. I want something i can always lay my hands on OFFLINE(so w3schools is outta it).

Pls y'all shld help me/ provide me wv indepth ebooks. tNX. [size=2pt]and pls dnt mention Donpuzo's schl grin grin grin
[/size]

Regards,
Dawgzfada.
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by bug24(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2010
where's teacher DOMPUZO another patient added to yur emergency ward. grin
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by Dawgzfada(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2010
^^^ No, I Want ebooks not a tutor. I Learnt other languages(python,Perl, ruby, Java) through the net wv the help of ebooks and oda well-meaning Programmers.

I just want someone to recommend books he/she prob. used while learning.

Still waiting pls.
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2010
@Poster, Thank God you made that text small grin grin grin, Guess the bills are too high? Wait till i am doing Bonanza. This year none. Next year maybe!

But sincerely, i am a good guy. If you have an account with my site. There are one or two Ebook there, free for download. They are good enough!. Sign up on the site is also free.

If you have difficulty, just mail me. I could send you one titled "I hate PHP" also free. Though that's a beginner one and for reference. I still do look at some codes there, when i want to adopt simple patterns. You may google it, if you find it download and use it. May also be good for a start, though don't recommend that to my paid students cause it may make them feel PHP is as easy as the book portrays and that is all about PHP!

I hope i have tried?

@Bug24. Bros, you self start your school. There is good money there. And also opportunity to teach babes OOP!
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by bug24(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2010
ummm, did u just mention babes? pls send me a quote on how much it'll cost to start a training school . tongue
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by Dawgzfada(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2010
Tnx Donpuzo. I appreciate. I'll get the book ASAP.

Donpuzo:

@Poster, Thank God you made that text small grin grin grin, Guess the bills are too high? Wait till i am doing Bonanza. This year none. Next year maybe!

I'll probably be your a tutor this time next year.

Pls more suggestions from y'all. I need 'em books b4 i go offline as Internet itself is a distraction.
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2010
Dawgzfada:

Tnx Donpuzo. I appreciate. I'll get the book ASAP.

I'll probably be [b]your a tutor this time next year[/b].

Whether My, or a Tutor, no problem.

Will be a great thing! wink wink
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by quadrillio(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
send me a mail with d title "php ebooks". I will send u some 9ice ones too.

quadri20_wale@yahoo.com

- SAFE
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2010
@Quadrillion.Big Bros, what's good?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by Dawgzfada(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2010
Tnx Quadrillio. I rily appreciate.

@Donpuzo, tnx for the suggestions. I've gotten the 'I hate PHP' amidst other 87 Collections of Php ebooks.

I can happily logout from the Net Now.
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by bug24(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2010
i suggest the ebooks be sent to some of us who might need em for personal uses or for training purposes, abeg forward to judokah2002 [at] yahoo dot cum.
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2010
lawd of mercy! what is this place turning to?
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by quadrillio(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2010
Donpuzo:

@Quadrillion.Big Bros, what's good?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm cool my personal person, It seems I need a visa to get hold of you dis day o, LOL. BUZZ ME or drop me an offline. we need to talk. as in, enough gisting.

- SAFE.
Re: I Want To Learn Php(dual Core, Lojik, Donpuzo, Ogzille, Bug24, Dhtml And Others) by lojik(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2010
Send me a personal email with your request. Will forward practical ebooks 2 u if u stilll need them.
info [at] lekeojikutu [dot] com

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Redirect A Web Address? / What Is Whois / Need Some Advertisting Coupon For Facebook Or Googleadword, I Can Present Them F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.