Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Atiku Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s N25.6trn Debt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s N25.6trn Debt (19912 Views)

Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Tax Evasion: Reps Summon Trade Ministry, Over MTN ₦2.6trn Naira Waiver / Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Atiku Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s N25.6trn Debt by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
nelsonoba:

We both know that the same number of Senators and Reps members we had in 1999 is still the same as we have today, so that is not the issue. The problem is massive corruption under the Buhari government coupled with gross incompetence. Jonathan and OBJ may have allowed some people to get away with corruption under their regimes, but THEY WERE NOT GROSSLY INCOMPETENT LIKE BUHARI.

What do i expect Buhari to do? Do the same thing OBJ did that enabled him cough out over $12billion to pay off debt with even lower oil prices than today. It is not rocket science. Everything comes down to allowing competent technocrats to handle the economy instead of gross nepotism going on under Buhari. Buhari doesn't need to know everything about economics to transform Nigerian economy, all he needs to do is to appoint very competent hands and give them a free hand like how OBJ gave Ngozi-Okonjo/Nenadi Usman/Charles Soludo. But corruption and nepotism will not allow him appoint such people......and yet we have some people still making excuses for him. Such travesty!

i enjoy good exchange and good debate but when things are being repetitive, it becomes boring to me and i won't want me and you to call each other names over people that don't even know we exist . . . . You win!
Re: Atiku Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s N25.6trn Debt by nelsonoba: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Fhemmmy:

i enjoy good exchange and good debate but when things are being repetitive, it becomes boring to me and i won't want me and you to call each other names over people that don't even know we exist . . . . You win!

Bros I no win o. I'm not Korede Bello or Donald Trump. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC's Ahmad Aliyu Wins Sokoto Governorship Election (2023) / "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah / Nigerian Police And Assault Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.