Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Warrior+ Affiliate Payment But Payoneer Issue: Help Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Warrior+ Affiliate Payment But Payoneer Issue: Help Me (1487 Views)

Urgent Adsense Issue, Help / Payoneer Issue.. Please Help / ***How To Withdraw Less Than Minimum Withdrawal Limit From Payoneer*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warrior+ Affiliate Payment But Payoneer Issue: Help Me by ThinkDigitally2: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Hello...gurus in the house who make money from warrior plus affiliate program and used payoneer to receive the payment, hear my plight below with payoneer, and I need absolute solution:

'It's been one month that I requested $100+ from balance of my warrior plus affiliate program. And I used payoneer to receive the payment. So warrior plus showed that the payment was transfered and successful.

But my payoneer dashboard is showing me that payment cancelled just because l'd not yet verified my payoneer account with id. And I've uploaded my Nin plastic Id since then, but its still under review by payoneer.

And I've messaged warrior+ through their live chat that my money should have reflected back to my balance since payoneer had canceled the payment. Warrior+ said payoneer had not yet sent the Money, and that it would come back to my balance when payoneer is ready to send it but they don't know the time exactly and when'

Please it's been over a month now. What can I do so payoneer can send back the money to warrior plus.

Please o. Help me with solution...
Re: Warrior+ Affiliate Payment But Payoneer Issue: Help Me by ThinkDigitally2: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:
Hello...gurus in the house who make money from warrior plus affiliate program and used payoneer to receive the payment, hear my plight below with payoneer, and I need absolute solution:

'It's been one month that I requested $100+ from balance of my warrior plus affiliate program. And I used payoneer to receive the payment. So warrior plus showed that the payment was transfered and successful.

But my payoneer dashboard is showing me that payment cancelled just because l'd not yet verified my payoneer account with id. And I've uploaded my Nin plastic Id since then, but its still under review by payoneer.

And I've messaged warrior+ through their live chat that my money should have reflected back to my balance since payoneer had canceled the payment. Warrior+ said payoneer had not yet sent the Money, and that it would come back to my balance when payoneer is ready to send it but they don't know the time exactly and when'

Please it's been over a month now. What can I do so payoneer can send back the money to warrior plus.

Please o. Help me with solution...

Waiting for solution o....
Re: Warrior+ Affiliate Payment But Payoneer Issue: Help Me by maestro299: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
That Payoneer sef. It's like they've been having some issues recently.

1 Like

Re: Warrior+ Affiliate Payment But Payoneer Issue: Help Me by ThinkDigitally2: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
maestro299:
That Payoneer sef. It's like they've been having some issues recently.
Which problem exactly...

At least, let them send back the Money
Re: Warrior+ Affiliate Payment But Payoneer Issue: Help Me by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 20, 2022
Message Payoneer support
Re: Warrior+ Affiliate Payment But Payoneer Issue: Help Me by ThinkDigitally2: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Message Payoneer support
Thanks all... The issue has been resolved
Re: Warrior+ Affiliate Payment But Payoneer Issue: Help Me by Snotat: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:

Thanks all... The issue has been resolved
How did you resolve it, by contacting Payoneer support, isn't it?
Re: Warrior+ Affiliate Payment But Payoneer Issue: Help Me by ThinkDigitally2: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Snotat:
How did you resolve it, by contacting Payoneer support, isn't it?
yeah....payoneer support replied by saying the sender (warrior plus) should send them the payment details so they could trace it from there and refund.

When I told warriors plus support the reply I got Payoneer.... The money was reverted to my warrior plus balance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help With Dot Net Panel Hosting / Designing A Forum;for Beginners / The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.