Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) (56897 Views)

Laura Ikeji Slays In Swimsuit In France / Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Linda's body has seen better days.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
They are soooooo cute together! Happy for them fa grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by tfash96(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Evritin ain't going on well with her teeth

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
rentAcock:
Nigerians can never take a picture abroad without an oyinbo person showing. I kid you not, one time I was lucky to travel to Las Vegas with my wife, my sister in-laws and their kids. When we decided to take pictures outside a restaurant, my sister in-law kept insisting that the pictures must include oyinbos in the background. The funny part was, the oyinbos themselves were being polite and would wait for us to finish taking our pictures before walking across. I couldn't believe the level of inferiority complex exhibited by my fellow Nigerians, but somehow, I can still relate.
Hahaha. You dig...Naija and notice me grin

Even the Linda statement, she had to squeeze in London...

shocked

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
She did not slay grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
she is looking like kemi..Linda @50s
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Lastanza: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Madam stop using adult cream on that innocent boy. Look at his leg. Get a baby cream for him.
All these improvised mothers sef.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by LadySarah: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lastanza:
Madam stop using adult cream on that innocent boy. Look at his leg. Get a baby cream for him.
All these improvised mothers sef.

Sharrap!
Its normal with kids till After one yr when Their skin color evens out.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by olatade(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
rentAcock:
Nigerians can never take a picture abroad without an oyinbo person showing. I kid you not, one time I was lucky to travel to Las Vegas with my wife, my sister in-laws and their kids. When we decided to take pictures outside a restaurant, my sister in-law kept insisting that the pictures must include oyinbos in the background. The funny part was, the oyinbos themselves were being polite and would wait for us to finish taking our pictures before walking across. I couldn't believe the level of inferiority complex exhibited by my fellow Nigerians, but somehow, I can still relate.

I'm guilty as charged grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by live4ever: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Rejoice9jaBlog:
Popular Nigerian Blogger "Linda Ikeji", via her verified Instagram account shared some pictures of her carrying her cute soon as she slays in a Newspaper gown.

See More Pictures:
https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/07/10/linda-ikeji-slays-in-a-news-paper-gown-while-she-carried-her-son-photos/

The truest Joy of motherhood is when you take time to do things properly and live a life of purity and uprightness as an example for the younger generations to aspire to and emulate.

Not wallow in sin and fornications without remorse and shamelessly share evidence of this with glee on social media for all to see so younger ones can see and conclude that's the proper way to live.

As a public figure, you'll soon start hearing the younger girls say: "if Linda lived that way then there's nothing wrong with it!"
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Is that how Linda looks without make up?
She aged drastically. Laura won't like this pix.

Let her meet all these nolloywood babes to give her cream to glow up her skin . She needs series of body scrubs to exfoliate and strengthen her weak skin. Money is meant to be spent. Mercy Aigbe plz help our sis.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Harmony92:
She is looking very old
She is already an old woman, do you still call her a teen

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by laughitall(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
ThothHermes:
All na for show. Na you first born pikin
na the pikin wey she first born

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by ojogbengasamuel: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
You know now that men are very important in the lifes ofwomen.a good man gives meaning to the existence of a woman.No doubt sister Linda,the joy of being a mother is far different from the joy of being a blogger.
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
PANDA2:

She’s really bold to be exposing those yam poundo arms.
Your Mouth No Be Here
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Stillthebest: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
Harmony92:
She is looking very old

Honestly. But she owns a home in banana island. Rich people arr mostly older than their ages. Who old help ??

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Metooreal: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Am happy for her, just the way am happy for Tboss.

Some get too old to have kids in the name of yeyebrity.

See Ini Edo, Rita and a good number of them.

But Linda looks older, she needs time to relax well.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Metooreal: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Fukkafukkah:
grin

You are full of hate!

Learn to love, did God conderm her or the little innocent son?

Learn some rudiments of love

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by zebszebs: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sapphire86:

I'm in shock!! Maybe madam kemi was right after all

what was madam kemi right about?
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Sapphire86(f): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
zebszebs:

what was madam kemi right about?

She being 45 not 37 or so that she claimed
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Child birth can so age women fast,...God I wantu be forever young o embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Blackblunt: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Stop bleaching that child!!! Not every one will be fair,babies can be dark yet be admired!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by God4memi: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
This person is not Linda ikeji at all as the person in the picture look far older than Linda ikeji my observation
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
rentAcock:
They wanted Oyinbos to be at the background to serve as proof they traveled overseas. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
windofjustice:

They wanted Oyinbos to be at the background to serve as proof they traveled overseas. grin

Lol, you are right about that. So they can brag to their coworkers.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Nnemuka(f): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Harmony92:
She is looking very old
Is she suppose to look 15?
Does older people irritate you?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Sam0(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Harmony92:
She is looking very old
Why she no go look old wey Amebor too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo / Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.