Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) (56919 Views)

Laura Ikeji Slays In Swimsuit In France / Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Harmony92(f): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nnemuka:

get lost
I am here for people like you and you are a lady for that matter.
how do u think Linda feels with all these insults from u people? you can't stomach the insult given to u yet you say nonsense about Linda.
Are u ok?
what abt wen she uses her mouth on people in d name of blogging n dishing out people's secrets while she kept hers? Pls carry ur know know elsewhere... D Linda u are advocating for is not a saint n she don't give a tear abt u grin. People have said worst abt her nt wen I didn't even insult her undecided go true d topic since u have noting to do n see other people call her names. Na pepper eye dey worry u. STOP behaving like a child if u can't stand other people's comment dem no nail u for nairaland kindly quit. No b only here for people like me grin my dear look Bush...wen Wizkid n kemi wash her for social media where u dey dat tym? Cum here dey do over sabi.
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by Harmony92(f): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nnemuka:

get lost
I am here for people like you and you are a lady for that matter.
how do u think Linda feels with all these insults from u people? you can't stomach the insult given to u yet you say nonsense about Linda.
Are u ok?
Telling me dat am a lady for dat matter grin u don't need to remind me of my gender u DAT is a gud woman settle down read all d nonsense u have used on people dat u don't knw...hateful comments n insults. Wen wizkid called Linda smelly private parts y u no go kill am? Pls I don't want to even associate wit u. I no knw u so bounce off,don't cum n display ur poor upbringing here.
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by zebszebs: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
Sapphire86:

She being 45 not 37 or so that she claimed
Anything is possible. This woman I am seeing isnt in any way a young person at all. And with all her money
Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by zebszebs: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
meobizy:
After having a child most Nigerian women let their bodies go.
Their real market price lies in spinsterhood, nothing else after.

Once a Nigerian woman gets married, her sexual market value (SMV) rapidly descreases to zero. They feel they have it all by being married and no longer take the pains to look good. Fat everywhere

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) by YorubaKing: 1:11am On Dec 12, 2019
BumbleBee2ice:

Fast ageing has nothing to do wit childbirth bt rather it depends on ur gene nd sometimes nutrition... I have 2 lovely kids wit wide age margin and if u see how i look now considering my age, u will marvel. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested / E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.