Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Can I Still Find Redemption After 6yrs Of Masturbation?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Find Redemption After 6yrs Of Masturbation?? (2329 Views)

Couple Link Up To Celebrate Their Divorce After 6yrs Of Separation (PHOTOS/VIDEO / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / I Want To Bless One Nl Female With #500000 After 6yrs Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Find Redemption After 6yrs Of Masturbation?? by weyreypey: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
mezarddinny:
abeg masturbation has no side effects, I have been doing it for 3 years now and my life has improved, I get better ideas about things and grab them quickly

the dude that taught me soapy has ben doing it for about 8 years now and he is doing good with himself without no known side effect
Kingreign hope this ain't you....
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption After 6yrs Of Masturbation?? by Kirchhoff01(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Emblem2d

To stop it you must have to decide honestly in your heart.
Think about the negative sides.
All those times you have done it, what is it still adding to you. I bet you the pleasure is not as when you started it. This means that you have overdone it.
Think about your future: Children may likely not come cos of low sperm count, ED and quick Ejaculation.
Guy you need to help yourself and take a break.

Today is my 15th day without masturbating and I'm still fighting it. Before now I barely go 5 days.... Just help yourself guy

You might want to follow this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption After 6yrs Of Masturbation?? by tobby20: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
You guy should stop[b][/b] soapy ooo..the thing cause marital issues like premature ejaculation
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption After 6yrs Of Masturbation?? by shege45: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Masturbation isn’t yhe cause of those ur problems trust me

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did It. True Confession. / The Sad Truth About Nigerian Girls / Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.