Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl (871 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl by GistNotice: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Taking a walk down memory lane, a Nigerian lady took to Facebook to recount how she stopped being a 'runs' girl.

Ngo Sika noted that 'runs is a bit advanced' than having sugar daddies, as one most times she does not know the person she is going to have sex with following a hook-up by friends. The Nigerian lady revealed that she took the decision to stop sleeping with men for money in February 2018, after her boss gave her money for a decent accomodation which was way bigger than any man has ever given her.

She wrote;

I did alot of things in the past without a tangible excuse. Sleeping with men for money was one of them. Runs as it's popularly called. I knew I hated every bit of runs, it's a totally different thing to have 1 or 2 sugar daddies.

Runs is abit advanced. In runs, sometimes you do not know the man you are going to gbensh, you fit just get a call from a friend asking if you are free tonight and that's it, you are off to Bleep a man you have never met before.

While some ladies make a decent living out of runs, I knew I would not be successful as a runs girl, I felt dirty after every ordeal, I hated it and so the money I made out of runs, I usually gave out, to the needy.

Around February last year, my boss gave me some cash to look for a decent accommodation. The amount he gave me, no man in runs had given me, the money was way higher than my monthly salary. Then and then, I told myself that I was too great to open my leg for any man that had change in his hand.

I changed my mindset, and used my last card to register in NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY. Still best decisions of 2018. I made a pact with the universe, that If I can have or be whatever I desire to be( according to Ozy Ik teachings) then I want to go to school and live a life that I personally will be proud of, IN ABUNDANCE.

It was hard from the beginning, I was always scared of being broke, hungry or homeless. But now, everything has finally fallen into place.

The blessings are overwhelming, most people I meet now, just wants to help me. Men do not look at me as a mere sex object anymore. People are interested in hearing what I have to say. And all these have happened and continued to happen because I STARTED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE QUEEN IN ME.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-she-stopped-being-a-runs-girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl by GistNotice: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl by Ryan03(f): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
I've noticed that almost all girls pass through this stage, some will quit, some will take it as a full time job

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl by MJBOLT: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
everything she said is story for the gods,an OLOSHO will always remain an OLOSHO whether she is retired or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl by oglalasioux(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Do runs girls quit?

Make a runs girl state governor. You've only stepped up her runs level. She'll be projecting to sleep with Jay-Z or Tyler Perry.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl by GraGra247(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
You where just lucky. If you had met deep prolonged misfortune you'd probably have no choice.

Sometimes I don't blame some ladies that opt for runs. If you see the harrowing situation some people encounter in life it'll be difficult to blame them for opting for such.

I don't however condone armed robbery, ritual murder or blood shed as a way out in any given circumstance.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl by Olalan(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Good for her if she now repentant but its very hard for a former runs girl not to open her legs if the offer is right.
BTW once a hoe always a hoe
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nice step beautiful...
For all has SINNED and fallen short of the glory of God but look at us... Here we stand in the grace of the lord.
The grace of the Lord is your advantage dear!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl by Junkie1: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
IMPOSSIBLE HOES WILL ALWAYS BE HOES
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Let her be Biko, the job was nolonger profitable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Hot Sex With Difrent Styles[video] / Check Out This Sexy Slay Queen Assets / I Am Attracted To Girls With Thick Voices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.